Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

FANDANGO vs. Jericho II

Who really did not call this to be the opening match here? Actually the sequence of matches were perfectly predictable but this particular match seemed off...it looked a little to me at least like Y2J was struggling to pull a decent match out of Fanny this time...it was almost written across his face at moments like "what are you doing?" It was not the worst match on the card perhaps but it was not very well executed in the grand scheme either....thoughts?

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by scribblerking View Post
    Who really did not call this to be the opening match here? Actually the sequence of matches were perfectly predictable but this particular match seemed off...it looked a little to me at least like Y2J was struggling to pull a decent match out of Fanny this time...it was almost written across his face at moments like "what are you doing?" It was not the worst match on the card perhaps but it was not very well executed in the grand scheme either....thoughts?
    Which is precisely why it went on first!!

Blog Entries
    It wasn't a great match at all, Jericho had to carry Fandango again, something which I find irritating, because I know that Curtis is a good wrestler having seen a lot of him during NXT.
    I digress, it wasn't the worst match on the card, but it was far from being a great, ppv standard match either, but it deserved to open the show I think, get it out of the way.

The only good thing to come out of it was the outcome. Jericho winning was absolutely the right choice. Fandago's gone cold and the 'Fandangoing' phenomenon has died down fast, and Jericho was due a win because he's lost pretty much all ppv matches he's been in since returning really.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I totaly agree with you Tommy, plus, this was the 1st time I enjoyed Fandango, even if the match was just OK. I hope their feud continues until at least the RAW after Payback, it could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It wasn't a great match at all, Jericho had to carry Fandango again, something which I find irritating, because I know that Curtis is a good wrestler having seen a lot of him during NXT.
    I digress, it wasn't the worst match on the card, but it was far from being a great, ppv standard match either, but it deserved to open the show I think, get it out of the way.

The only good thing to come out of it was the outcome. Jericho winning was absolutely the right choice. Fandago's gone cold and the 'Fandangoing' phenomenon has died down fast, and Jericho was due a win because he's lost pretty much all ppv matches he's been in since returning really.
    For you it was.

Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    For you it was.
    Why do you wanted Y2J to lose once again at a ppv and once again vs Fandango ?
    Y2J winning is not a non sense, and it's deserved. It's not because Chris Jericho won that he did not put over Fandango. Don't forget Y2J is a multiple time World champ.

Y2J won and it was the right choice, after his Wrestlemania's lost. We don't know if the feud is over and we don't know if Fandango will won at Payback or on RAW..so wait & see

So I guess there will be Fandango vs Jericho III at Payback and Fandango will win *sigh*

If not Fandango can always go back to acting

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

You can't call it a feud/rivalry if it's one-sided...so I have no problem with Jericho winning. Also, after that crapfest dance-off beat down (which we saw NO offense from Jericho), I'm satisfied with him scoring a victory. Forget all that "He's not putting him over" nonsense. Putting him over at Wrestlemania was more than enough. And like someone said before, it looks like his 15 minutes are just about up already. The fans aren't even singing his tune anymore.

I think Jericho won this match for the obvious reasons. Now there 1-1. Fandango will have his "PayBack" at payback (2-1) To finish their feud with fandango getting "over" Yeah... He is over already but to finish the feud, i see that happening.
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

The Best in the world... Is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme_Virus View Post
    He is over already
    What do you mean by "over" ?
    I ask you that because as you say Fandango is already over, I think I'm not on the same page when it comes to "be over"