Thread: Titles

Titles

WWE: Cena

WHC: Ziggler

IC: Barrett

TT: The Shield

US: Ambrose

Divas: Kaitlyn

Yea Cena is WWE champ but I am still taking this as a positive WWE is moving forward, If someone told me that these Superstars would be champs a year ago I would have laughed. I still know its WWE and it has a long way to go but I for one am glad WWE seems to be moving in the right direction and trying to build new stars. ( Time will tell if they actually do)

By no way am I saying this is going to make the titles better or more value etc, I'm saying its nice to see WWE putting trust in newer stars.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

For me the only ones I wouldn't expect would be Barrett and The Shield.

Barrett because I was expecting him to be in the WHC picture, and The Shield as they were yet to debut.

I still don't see what's so great about barrett, he's tall and ruggedly handsome?

[thinks about midcard]

Only way of completing that list in regards to building new talent would be sadly Ryback as WWE champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    For me the only ones I wouldn't expect would be Barrett and The Shield.

Barrett because I was expecting him to be in the WHC picture, and The Shield as they were yet to debut.
    I've always wanted Ziggler to be up there but I always had a gut feelign that WWE wouldn't go through with it and he would fade out in the coming years, I hope his title reign isn't shortened by his injury and that he can go on to be successful.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    I've always wanted Ziggler to be up there but I always had a gut feelign that WWE wouldn't go through with it and he would fade out in the coming years, I hope his title reign isn't shortened by his injury and that he can go on to be successful.
    True, but I was expecting him to cash in at Mania, so for him to have somehow lost the belt between then and now would have been crazy.

As for the length of his reign I give it until Summerslam.

The only one that really surprises me is Kailtlyn. I didn't expect here to have the title this early but I also did not expect the divas division to be as bad off as it is right now. (no offense to Kaitlyn, I really never watch the divas so idk how her skills are).

I'm not sure the shield can be counted as a surprise or not. Of course they hadn't debuted yet, but I don't find them winning the titles last night shocking in the least. However, I am glad they won.
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th

Quote Originally Posted by ItswrestlingIwantblood View Post
    The only one that really surprises me is Kailtlyn. I didn't expect here to have the title this early but I also did not expect the divas division to be as bad off as it is right now. (no offense to Kaitlyn, I really never watch the divas so idk how her skills are).

I'm not sure the shield can be counted as a surprise or not. Of course they hadn't debuted yet, but I don't find them winning the titles last night shocking in the least. However, I am glad they won.
    The Shield winning isn't a surprise because of the way they have have come about, but If you said to me a year ago, WWE would be pushing new stars like they have the Shield and they would hold the TT and US titles after Extreme Rules I would be surprised.

Thats the point I am getting at, WWE pushing new talent for the future. It surprises me, I like it dont get me wrong just didn't see it happening this quick.

Blog Entries
    Ok maybe it is a little stupid and a lot too much like VKM but the Shield to me is in need of a haircut overall...they have their own personas ok and the tactical SWAT look is basically there i.e. the MO by which they act but for some reason I think Rollins and Reigns would look better with short hair much like Ambrose...ah whatever...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain