Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Roman Reigns has a lot of potential. After receiving the WWE Tag Team Champions, he has a bright future.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

He is a big man, he just doesn't have the height.

I am 5'10 and building myself, I was a slender 165 a few months ago and have been eating and working out like crazy. I never have been a big eater so it was hard to get those 3500 calories a day. I'm not a health nut neither, so I have been crushing Dominos, grounf beef burgers, steaks, veggies, rice, Ensures, cereal, and water. Long story short, I don't know my weight.
    Send us someone, just don't send anyone you want back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by loudpack View Post
    He is a big man, he just doesn't have the height.

I am 5'10 and building myself, I was a slender 165 a few months ago and have been eating and working out like crazy. I never have been a big eater so it was hard to get those 3500 calories a day. I'm not a health nut neither, so I have been crushing Dominos, grounf beef burgers, steaks, veggies, rice, Ensures, cereal, and water. Long story short, I don't know my weight.
    Why are you trying to gain weight?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    To turn the fat into muscle or he feels unhealthy at 165 lbs. Either of those makes sense.

Blog Entries
    Muscle weighs more than fat. If you want to bulk up with muscle you increase your calorie intake and work out like crazy.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Fuck me, I am 6'2" and was 260lbs
    Impressive...

Do you think you can take Brock Lesnar ?

He's a big man because he's bigger by comparison to the other two members of The Shield. Comparatively, if you put two 0.5/10s next to a 7/10, the 7/10 by comparison looks like a model.

I'm 7'1 141 pounds I'm a big cruiserweight

Just to turn it into muscle. Get to about 200, then do my cardio to trim my core. At the end I should end up in the 190 area, muscle, nutrition, and hopefully my water intake plus normally high metabolism will help kill my fat.
    Send us someone, just don't send anyone you want back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Muscle weighs more than fat. If you want to bulk up with muscle you increase your calorie intake and work out like crazy.
    I mean, but why does he want to do it. Just to feel better about himself or is there a general purpose for being more fit like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Obama View Post
    I'm 7'1 141 pounds I'm a big cruiserweight
    Is that possible? haha
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !