Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    I love how these threads become height and weight reveals of the members.

I'm 4' 26'' and 5125 ounces.
    Oh come on WadeSteveMojo, you know you love it. Some threads become dick measuring contests too, like that fighting one. Or they become a measure of the nerdy, like efeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Oh come on WadeSteveMojo, you know you love it. Some threads become dick measuring contests too, like that fighting one. Or they become a measure of the nerdy, like efeds.
    Oh I do love it Robbie that's why I put my stats in, I just like people to work for the answers.

Fighting threads are awesome for discovering the sites resident 10 men.

I'm only 4'9", you guys suck.

I'd wouldn't consider him as a big man for wrestling standards. He's pretty close to how big Sheamus is, and he isn't billed as a "big man" but will fight "big men". He's stuck somewhat in the middle. But him being the biggest of the group, he has to come with "big man" title. It's average build, average build, big dude. It's only natural. Trust me, I know.

6' 3' 186 pounds bitch!!

Roman isn't that big at all!!

And Wade Barrett is actually about my height as well that is WWE over stretching things!

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Why do people keep referring to Roman Reigns as a big man? He really isn't that big. He's 6'3" and 265lbs (billed height and weight). That is not a big man by wrestling standards. He's a little above average in weight and very average in height. The likes of Swagger and Barrett stand about 4 inches above him and aren't far off in weight. He's talked about, by some, in a similar light as Batista. Yet Batista was 20 lbs and 3 inches above Reigns. Just because Ambrose and Rollins are on the smaller side doesn't make Reigns a 'big guy'.

Fuck me, I am 6'2" and was 260lbs last year, before I trained down. I certainly didn't consider myself a particularly big guy. So what is the thinking behind the constant references to his size?
    So John Cena isn't a big man either then in your opinion. Interesting.

And sice we're throwing our own stats out there, I suppose I better contribute too. I'm 6'1" and 12 stones. That's 168lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SkilletBoi View Post
    HEY, I'm still trying to convince myself 5'10 is a good height and your messing me up, trying to keep the dream alive here man!
    Just keep thinking of Daniel Bryan and Austin Aries, bro.

Blog Entries
    Hey I qualify for being the official Rey Rey of the EWN! 5'5" and around 170 lb (don't know the last time I weighted myself, but that should be the thing, more or less). But instead of having muscle I'm developping a beer belly!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Hey I qualify for being the official Rey Rey of the EWN! 5'5" and around 170 lb (don't know the last time I weighted myself, but that should be the thing, more or less). But instead of having muscle I'm developping a beer belly!
    Just like Rey then

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Just like Rey then
    I have a pic of mahself with a Rey mask (the mask beloongs to a friend), I have to find that, though.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    I love how these threads become height and weight reveals of the members.

I'm 4' 26'' and 5125 ounces.
    I had to convert that haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Does doing an efed make you nerdy? I don't consider myself a nerd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    So John Cena isn't a big man either then in your opinion. Interesting.

And sice we're throwing our own stats out there, I suppose I better contribute too. I'm 6'1" and 12 stones. That's 168lbs.
    Yea, Roman Reigns is roughly the same size as Sheamus and I wouldn't imagine someone ever calling Sheamus a small man.

Side note I'll Join in... 72 inches tall, 180 pounds.
    #BeJelly