Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Roman Reigns as a 'Big Man'. I think not.

Why do people keep referring to Roman Reigns as a big man? He really isn't that big. He's 6'3" and 265lbs (billed height and weight). That is not a big man by wrestling standards. He's a little above average in weight and very average in height. The likes of Swagger and Barrett stand about 4 inches above him and aren't far off in weight. He's talked about, by some, in a similar light as Batista. Yet Batista was 20 lbs and 3 inches above Reigns. Just because Ambrose and Rollins are on the smaller side doesn't make Reigns a 'big guy'.

Fuck me, I am 6'2" and was 260lbs last year, before I trained down. I certainly didn't consider myself a particularly big guy. So what is the thinking behind the constant references to his size?

Blog Entries
    You pudgy motherfucker! I'm a bit overweight myself (so I can say that) but I still qualify as a cruiserweight. Even if I do move like a super heavyweight LOL.

Yeah Reigns is not strictly a big man, just compared to those other guys. I wish he was still called Leakee though. That name had potential.

HEY, I'm still trying to convince myself 5'10 is a good height and your messing me up, trying to keep the dream alive here man!

[thinks about midcard]

Quote Originally Posted by SkilletBoi View Post
    HEY, I'm still trying to convince myself 5'10 is a good height and your messing me up, trying to keep the dream alive here man!
    Rey? Is that you ese?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You pudgy motherfucker! I'm a bit overweight myself (so I can say that) but I still qualify as a cruiserweight. Even if I do move like a super heavyweight LOL.

Yeah Reigns is not strictly a big man, just compared to those other guys. I wish he was still called Leakee though. That name had potential.
    Rockin a mere 104kg of muscle these days. Or 229lbs in old skool. I'm pretty sure I'd still qualify for heavy weight.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Rockin a mere 104kg of muscle these days. Or 229lbs in old skool. I'm pretty sure I'd still qualify for heavy weight.
    Only in the Ancient Art of Boxing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Yeah me too. LOL.

Rasslin cruiserweights limit is about 220, whereas in boxing it's currently 200lbs

I love how these threads become height and weight reveals of the members.

I'm 4' 26'' and 5125 ounces.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay_Allison View Post
    Only in the Ancient Art of Boxing.
    Wrong. I'm above cruiserweight therefore I'm a heavy weight. Wrestling doesn't have a middle weight division.

I'm 18 5'9 and 165. It looks like I got somewhat of a beer belly, so I'm hoping to slim down.