New idea for Christian

So, a lot of us miss Christian, and when he comes back we want to see his in ring dedication, his knowledge, and his mic skills used to put over someone talented when he comes back because that will make his contribution to the business important.

Here's my idea for that:

Christian returns on an episode of Raw, where Wade Barrett is making a "take on all comers" challenge. Accepts the challenge and takes the IC belt off of him in convincing fashion.

After Christian gains the IC championship he looks invigorated. He beats a few jobbers like Kofi Kingston, Zach Ryder and Titus O'Neal's useless boyfriend. Then he gets his first real talented challenger, Cody Rhodes.

Cody and Christian then get a lot of screen-time at least at the beginning of episodes of Smackdown and as the main event on Main Event. Christian has good matches against great wrestlers like Sandow and Cesario. Cody has a great twenty minute match on Raw with Chris Jericho.

Rhodes faces Christian for the title on an episode of Smackdown right before Payback. It ends in disqualification. That sets up a Last Man Standing match at Money In the Bank where Cody Rhodes finally goes over Christian in an old school bloodbath at a time where the WWE is setting up new feuds for Summer Slam and at a perfect time for an IC title match to steal the show even if it's only the third ranked match on the card after Ryback-Cena III and something like Orton-Ziggler for the WHC.

After that, a big run as IC champion, calling out everyone and being dominant in the upper midcard should push Cody Rhodes into the main event level and give the WWE the #2 Heel with charisma that it needs since Ziggler couldn't fail any worse on the mic if he used it for a suppository.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay_Allison View Post
    So, a lot of us miss Christian, and when he comes back we want to see his in ring dedication, his knowledge, and his mic skills used to put over someone talented when he comes back because that will make his contribution to the business important.

Here's my idea for that:

Christian returns on an episode of Raw, where Wade Barrett is making a "take on all comers" challenge. Accepts the challenge and takes the IC belt off of him in convincing fashion.

After Christian gains the IC championship he looks invigorated. He beats a few jobbers like Kofi Kingston, Zach Ryder and Titus O'Neal's useless boyfriend. Then he gets his first real talented challenger, Cody Rhodes.

Cody and Christian then get a lot of screen-time at least at the beginning of episodes of Smackdown and as the main event on Main Event. Christian has good matches against great wrestlers like Sandow and Cesario. Cody has a great twenty minute match on Raw with Chris Jericho.

Rhodes faces Christian for the title on an episode of Smackdown right before Payback. It ends in disqualification. That sets up a Last Man Standing match at Money In the Bank where Cody Rhodes finally goes over Christian in an old school bloodbath at a time where the WWE is setting up new feuds for Summer Slam and at a perfect time for an IC title match to steal the show even if it's only the third ranked match on the card after Ryback-Cena III and something like Orton-Ziggler for the WHC.

After that, a big run as IC champion, calling out everyone and being dominant in the upper midcard should push Cody Rhodes into the main event level and give the WWE the #2 Heel with charisma that it needs since Ziggler couldn't fail any worse on the mic if he used it for a suppository.
    So since it worked before, do it again?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    I want to see Christian reform The Brood with "The Ascension" Conor O'Brien

Blog Entries
    Christian is Kaitlyn's secret admirier and comes back as her manager/lover and helps her lose the Diva title to AJ accidently and then AJ dumps Dolph and crushes on Christian...hey isn't it his turn?

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I want to see Christian reform The Brood with "The Ascension" Conor O'Brien
    Yes...I like this idea so much better...do that...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Clay_Allison View Post

Rhodes faces Christian for the title on an episode of Smackdown right before Payback. It ends in disqualification. That sets up a Last Man Standing match at Money In the Bank where Cody Rhodes finally goes over Christian in an old school bloodbath at a time where the WWE is setting up new feuds for Summer Slam
    I am a Christian fan.. Ur idea is great..but you forgot one important thing..Its WWE.. Once it was used to be the second prestigious title of the company..now it doesnt even get featured in PPV at all...with that being said..U r talking of having a LASt Man Standing match...this will never happen..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribblerking View Post
    Yes...I like this idea so much better...do that...
    That entrance was killer!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I can't help it if WWE writes a check and then doesn't even try to cash it. The worst thing about their booking is that they start pushes then bail on them because they can't say interested in a wrestler for more than two pay per views in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Pretty much yeah haha