Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Just finished watching ER and I agree 100% with you with the No contest. Even if the referee started a count, both men would have stayed down so no problem here.

Now let's wait for RAW, for I think Ryback's complains...
    Oh, another Cena lover in the house. I would like to see Ryback, not complain, thus making him look stronger. But as of his heel character turn, I can see the complaints flying outta the window tonight.

The most horrible thing about this, and I'm addressing this to the WWE, is that we know there will be a rematch and we know Cena will be victorious. Give us some new shizz man. Hell the shield turn up fk over Cena. Rybacks champ, they fk him over and call him out. I don't know, but ANYTHING would be better than that retarded rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by AWyatt View Post
    Oh, another Cena lover in the house. I would like to see Ryback, not complain, thus making him look stronger. But as of his heel character turn, I can see the complaints flying outta the window tonight.

The most horrible thing about this, and I'm addressing this to the WWE, is that we know there will be a rematch and we know Cena will be victorious. Give us some new shizz man. Hell the shield turn up fk over Cena. Rybacks champ, they fk him over and call him out. I don't know, but ANYTHING would be better than that retarded rematch.
    Sorry but if you don't know, just don't say nothing. I don't like John Cena character since 2005, but even with that, it's not brecause someone think different than you, it's a Cena lover. You just don't know what to say after Cena vs Ryback so 1st thing you say is "Oh another Cena lover". It's just ridiculous. You seem to be a Cena hater, I don't care.

As I said before, and like others, if the referee started the count, both men would not have got up, but as Cena left with the medical attention, Ryback will probably complain on RAW, this is something we already saw before so nothing new here.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme_Virus View Post
    It was a waste of a good stipulation. Last Man Standing. Yeah, so when both guys hit the ground, an they can't respond you just cancel the match, just stop it! WWE Logic did it again. Like TheDevilsAdvocate. I totally think the ref should have started counting when RyBack got up. Or just COUNT at all. Cena doesn't get count, and he just goes in a stretcher. RyBack gets up, like the "last man standing" and just walks away?... Poor ending, for a "so worked feud".
    Agreed what a load of crap horrible ending!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    I haven't had chance to watch the PPV yet but I've heard both would have been down for over 10 seconds if the count had started immediately, so wouldn't that mean the no contest it was called as?
    THIS! Yes, you are CORRECT, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    As Wade said, both men were down for more than a 10 count, which would have resulted in a no contest anyway.
    And as TTC said, neither man got to their feet on their own accord. Cena didn't get to his feet at all, and Ryback only got to his feet with the aid of 2 men. So again, neither man would have beaten the 10 count had there been one.

It's a no contest and there will be a rematch at Payback no doubt.
    I agree. But I think this ending was pretty good.

The entire match, Ryback took everything Cena threw at him. The AA, the STF, going through tables, and multiple Fire Extinguisher shots. Heck, the fact Ryback "walked" out of this compared to Cena shows he probably could have won if that didn't happen. He should have won, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    I agree. But I think this ending was pretty good.

The entire match, Ryback took everything Cena threw at him. The AA, the STF, going through tables, and multiple Fire Extinguisher shots. Heck, the fact Ryback "walked" out of this compared to Cena shows he probably could have won if that didn't happen. He should have won, but still.
    Basically.

This.

Both were down for longer than 10 seconds, and one had to be helped to their feet, and the other was stretchered out for a time. Not only that, Ryback - surprisingly - did take everything Cena tried to hit him with. I thought he was done for several times, but he managed to get up.

I was partly expecting Ryback to come running through the medics and just beat the shit out of Cena.

--

Someone mentioned the I Quit match. Yes, that was a jacked up ending. 'instant replay'
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I'd still like to see Ryback become a "Paul Heyman Guy", and this could be just the springboard for it.

I can't make the leap to "Ryback should be considered the winner and the champion". To me, the bigger issue is how does a WWE title match at Extreme Rules in a LMS match end in a no contest? I consider myself pro-Cena but he is the one thing in common between this and the N.O.C 2012 match with CM Punk, which also had a bogus no finish. They really couldn't come up with an ending that kept the belt on Punk and not have Cena look weak? They really couldn't come up with an ending that kept the belt on Cena and not have Ryback look weak? On a positive note, I guess we should just be thankful they didn't go with the "Cena tapes Ryback's legs together so he can't answer the 10 count".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyc777 View Post
    I'd still like to see Ryback become a "Paul Heyman Guy", and this could be just the springboard for it.
    I am actually finally warming up to this idea and it would be at least something to keep both Heyman and Ryback relevant while Brock and Punk bide their time coming back...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCityLights View Post
    EH.. it was a bad ending to a decent match. THis is most likely a draw, this way, Cena keeps his undefeated record at ER and Ryback doesn't look weak.
    Oh dear, it just occurred to me.......a new type of streak developing?