Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    As for your comment about Zeke & Ryan, let me tell you something. The tag team was originally meant to happen, but I thought of a better idea so I did the segment about both men parting ways. That was the PM I was gonna send you, lol.

Naomi did indeed get injured man.

Thanks for the review! A? That's sick man! Double-thanks!
    Ahh! Cool stffo ) I mean it when I said I look forward to it! Speaking of looking forward, cheap plug for my thread, next update will be up Saturday

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    I've got Payback ready, I'm probably gonna post tonight or tomorrow- I'm playing FIFA with my mates so I can't do it now.

Blog Entries
    Payback

We get a package of the vignette for Payback- with Randy Orton on the video. Before the camera cuts back to the ring as Michael Cole, JBL & Jerry Lawler welcome you to Payback! They talk about the top matches such as Del Rio/Ziggler, Cena/Orton/Henry/Ryback, Christian/Barrett & The Shield/Team Hell No & Kofi Kingston as we get on with the PPV!

The Shield's music hit, as they begin to make their way down the stairs. They hop over the barricade, as all 3 men slide into the ring with boos from the crowd. Team Hell No's music hit as they come out- and stand on the ramp. Kofi Kingston's music hits, as Kofi comes out. All 3 men slide into the ring. Both teams exchange words to each other, and the referee keeps them apart. The bell rings as the match begins.

Match 1. Kofi Kingston & Team Hell No vs. The Shield (c) - US & Tag Team Championship Match

Finish: Kofi & Rollins are the legal men. Kofi goes for a Trouble in Paradise, but Rollins moves out of the way as Kofi hits Ambrose instead! Ambrose slowly slides into the ring, and Roman Reigns gets in the ring and they attack Kofi- and we have a huge brawl as Team Hell No join in! Kane & Reigns go outside, as Bryan & Ambrose also go outside to brawl! Rollins goes for an Avada Kedavra on Kofi! He goes for the cover and gets the win!

The Shield retain their titles, as Ambrose, Reigns & Rollins quickly hop over the barricade! Team Hell No & Kofi look pissed as The Shield have once again triumphed!

We head backstage, as we see Kaitlyn with Renee Young. Young asks Kaitlyn how she feels about AJ Lee being in this match? Kaitlyn says that all she is set out to do- is go out there and retain her title for the crowd. And if that means destroying AJ & Tamina, then that's what will happen. She says that AJ can't just waltz back into her arms whenever she feels like it. Kaitlyn walks off as we head back to the ring.

Damien Sandow's music hits as Sandow makes his way to the ring. Alex Riley's music hits as he comes out to a massive ovation! Riley begins to make his way to the ring.

Match 2. Damien Sandow vs. Alex Riley

Finish: Sandow hits Riley with a Clothesline, which sends him over the top rope! Sandow slides outside the ring, and goes for a Big Boot but Riley moves out of the way! Sandow & Riley turn around, but it's Riley who goes to kick Sandow in the gut- but Sandow grabs his leg, drops it down, and hits Riley with a Terminus! Sandow slides back into the ring as Riley is out cold. The referee counts to 10, as Sandow wins by count out!

The crowd boo Sandow's move as Sandow shouts you're welcome. The EMT's come out and put Riley on a stretcher, but luckily, Riley has his eyes opened but he's absolutely pissed off as he watches Sandow celebrate his dirty win. Riley can't take it, and one man away- before getting out of the stretcher as slowly sliding into the ring as Sandow has his back to him! Sandow turns around, Riley kicks him in the gut and nails him with a TKO! Riley poses for the crowd as we head to the announcers table.

Michael Cole hypes up the upcoming PPV from Philadelphia as we'll have Money in the Bank on July 14th! The camera heads backstage as we see Jack Swagger & Zeb Colter with Renee Young. She says to Colter that Swagger has been on a roll lately, defeating superstars like Sheamus & Chris Jericho. Is he a favorite to win? Colter says that Swagger is THE favorite to win, and he's the only superstar who's going to win. He says that Jericho, Swagger & Big Show lack something that Swagger has got, and that is talent. Swagger will prove tonight, that he's the only superstar worthy enough of defeating Dolph Ziggler. Swagger shouts we the people as we cut back to the ring.

Christian's music hits as Christian makes his way to the ring for the Intercontinental Championship match! The champion, Wade Barrett's music hits as Barrett makes his way to the ring.

Match 3. Christian vs. Wade Barrett (c) - Intercontinental Championship Match

Finish: Wade Barrett and Christian start to exchange blows, until Barrett goes for a Clothesline! He sets up Christian for the Bullhammer as Christian slowly gets up. Barrett goes for it, but Christian ducks! Christian turns back around and hits Barrett with a Killswitch! He goes for the cover and we have a NEW Intercontinental Champion!

Christian celebrates his huge win as Barrett can't believe it! Barrett heads to the back in frustration as Christian poses for the crowd. We head over to the announcers table as the commentators talk about Christian, and how he's getting his momentum back.

We go backstage as Dolph Ziggler is with Renee Young. Young asks Ziggler if he's confident heading into his match with Del Rio? Ziggler says that he's more than confident, because he's got the chance to put Del Rio away from the title scene. He never deserved it anyway, because ever since the beginning he had a chance at the world title. However, Ziggler suddenly tells Young to run along- as we see AJ Lee behind her. They both share a massive kiss, and they wish each other luck in their matches.

We get a video package of Money in the Bank as we head back to the ring. Kaitlyn's music hits as the Divas Champion makes her way out to the ring with cheers from the crowd. Tamina's music hits as the dangerous diva makes her way out. AJ Lee's music finally hits as she comes out for the match.

Match 4. Tamina vs. AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn (c) - Divas Championship Match

Finish: AJ Lee has Tamina locked in the Black Widow, but as Tamina goes to tap- Kaitlyn slides into the ring and breaks the hold! He grabs AJ, and hits her with a Dropkick! But Kaitlyn turns around to a Superkick from Tamina as Kaitlyn lands on AJ! Tamina gets up on the top rope, and hits a Superfly Splash on both Divas at the same time! Tamina covers AJ and we have a NEW Divas Champion!

Tamina celebrates her huge victory as the crowd cheer for the double Superfly Splash! Kaitlyn gets up and slides outside the ring fuming! Tamina looks at Kaitlyn and laughs- before looking at AJ! She grabs AJ by the hair and attacks her. Kaitlyn notices, and just leaves- but she has a change of heart before sliding into the ring and making the save! Tamina bails from the ring as she holds up her title high- and Kaitlyn checks on AJ.

We head to the announcers table, who say that up next is Cody Rhodes vs. Sin Cara. JBL says that this feud has been quite heated as of late, with Rhodes despising the crowd for loving Sin Cara when Sin Cara can't do the things Rhodes can. He says that he's mixed about this, but Rhodes has the chance to prove this tonight.

Sin Cara's music hits, as Sin Cara does his usual entrance. Cody Rhodes' music hits as Rhodes comes out for the match.

Match 5. Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes

Finish: Sin Cara goes for a Moonsault but Rhodes moves out of the way! Cara slowly gets up, and Rhodes hits Cara with a Disaster Kick! He goes for the cover and gets the win!

Rhodes celebrates his win as we head backstage. We see Alberto Del Rio with Ricardo Rodriguez. Ricardo wishes Del Rio luck, and says that he hopes he wins tonight. Del Rio says that he wants to make sure Ricardo is there to watch it. They embrace as we head back to the ring for our first world title match!

Dolph Ziggler's music hits as the World Heavyweight Champion makes his way to the ring for action. Ricardo Rodriguez comes out and calls out Del Rio- Del Rio's music hits as Del Rio makes his way to the ring.

Match 6. Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler (c) - World Heavyweight Championship Match

Finish: Del Rio hits Ziggler with a Clothesline- before picking him up again, he goes for an Irish Whip as that sends Ziggler to the corner! Del Rio goes for a Running Enzuigiri but Ziggler moves out of the way as Del Rio falls on the canvas! Del Rio slowly gets up, but he turns around to a Superkick from Ziggler! Ziggler goes for the cover, but has his feet on the ropes for leverage as he gets the win!

Ziggler retains his belt and the crowd are full of mixed reactions as Ziggler smirks. He shouts show off as we head to the announcers table. JBL bigs Ziggler up as huge star, but Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler disagree after his actions.

We head backstage again as we see Ryback with Renee Young. She asks Ryback what he thinks about his opponents? He says that to him, they are nothing. But to each other- they are threats. He says that they are all just hurdles that he has to overcome to win the big one, and they are hurdles that he will overcome. Why? Because Ryback Rules.

The camera cuts to the ring again as Jack Swagger's music hits! Swagger makes his way to the ring with Zeb Colter, followed by Sheamus, Chris Jericho, and Big Show!

Match 7. Jack Swagger vs. Sheamus vs. Chris Jericho vs. Big Show - Winner gets a WHC title shot

Finish: Jack Swagger has Chris Jericho locked in an Ankle Lock as Jericho is screaming! But Sheamus rushes into the ring and hits Swagger with a Brogue Kick! Sheamus turns around to a WMD from Big Show! Big Show taunts the crowd, but he turns around to a Codebreaker! Jericho goes for the cover and gets the win!

Chris Jericho celebrates his huge victory as he is the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship! The crowd cheer Jericho on as he shouts that he's gonna become the new world champion! Jericho heads to the back as we head backstage. We see Dolph Ziggler watching the monitor as he knows what he's up against.

Blog Entries
    We get a video package of the WWE Championship scene as each week we had a change of match for Payback- until eventually, we had the announcement for a Fatal 4 Way.

We head back to the ring as Mark Henry's music hits! Henry makes his way to the ring. Randy Orton's music hits as Orton makes his way to the ring. Ryback's music hits as Ryback's music hits, and last but definitely not least- the WWE Champion John Cena's music hits as Cena makes his way to the ring!

Match 8. Mark Henry vs. Ryback vs. Randy Orton vs. John Cena (c) - WWE Championship Match

Finish: Mark Henry throws Orton over the top rope, and he turns around. Ryback goes for a Meathook Clothesline but Henry moves out of the way- and both men turn around! Henry kicks Ryback in the mid-section before hitting him with a WSM! Henry is about to go for a cover, but he's hit with a Clothesline by John Cena! Cena picks Ryback up, and hits him with an Attitude Adjustment! He goes for the cover, and he's STILL the champion!

Cena celebrates his huge victory as he retains the title! He grabs his title and holds it up high in the air as the crowd are full of mixed reactions- but from out of nowhere Cena turns around to a Spear from none other than Mark Henry! Henry hits him with a WSM, and shouts 'this ain't over!' The crowd boo Henry as Payback heads off the air!

Blog Entries
    Review up tommorow mate, I'm done in with shit at the mo

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Review up tommorow mate, I'm done in with shit at the mo
    That's cool man! No worries.

Blog Entries
    Updated Money in the Bank card

Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler (c) - World Heavyweight Championship Match

Blog Entries
    Payback

Great opening match from the Shield and THN, Kofi. Good to see Shield getting a totally clean win, Kofi's stock wont be damaged by this, he'll still be over as hell!

Great promo from our Divas Champ, giving The Diva's air time is definetley a good decision and I am looking forward to the Triple Threat later tonight!

Don't buy Riley getting a 'massive' reaction from the crowd. He has only been appearing regularly since Extreme Rules. GREAT booking strategy mind you, with Sandow keeping his heat with a win, but doing it cheaply puts ovr his heelish persona. Keeps Riley strong also as he wasnt pinned. And Riley signals the feud isn't over by TKOing Sandow post-match. Well booked match and segment overall here.

Good promo from Zeb, putting over the fact Jack is the favourite for winning the match and I kinda agree, one of the few men who has made oul Sheamus tap!

Now to a match I've really been looking forward to. I expected Barrett to go over here, but I got an amazing surprise to see Christian pick up the win! What a pop that would have been and it gives the night it's first feel-good moment. I'm wondering whether this feud will continue into MitB or will Barrett go after the briefcase and then the WHC? I think he needs re-built a bit more before going into the WHC and thats why he'd be my choice to win the briefcase.

As per usual a great promo from Ziggler, hoping he picks up the win tonight!

WHAT! Tamina wins? That was completely out of the blue and I truly was shocked when I read it. Again, a good surprise, you've built her up well from the Raws I've read and she is surely a credible contender. Well done Tamina and two Title changes tonight has made it an exciting nights worth of rasslin so far! Wonder who will step up to challenge Tamina at MITB?? Oh wait, Tamina attacks AJ!? And Kaitlyn makes the save? those damn Divas will never cease to confuse me lol!

Come on Cody lets win this!....YES! Cody finally knocks off Sin Cara witha BEATIFUL disaster kick (see what I did there ) Not sure whether this feud should continue, on the one hand, the matches would be decent but I want to see Cody go after some gold, maybe chase Christians IC Belt?!

Again, some good booking. Its great you're having a good miz of heels going over clean and dirty. Also, the fact that no finishes have been carbon copies so far is a good sign.

Meh, Ryback promos don't interest me to be honest. Hoping that he'll get a mouthpiece sooner or later, couple of suggestions...Heyman or that guy James Mitchell or whatever from TNA, just not he dark minsiter character obviously!

Hells to the yeah! That will be a 5* Classic no doubt about it, Ziggler vs. Jericho at MITB! Great flurry of finishers, and Jericho is in the right place at the right time baby! That's gotta be mark out moment of the night for me.

Final matchup now and Cena retains the Title, but making Ryback look weak again? I didnt like that, maybe have Orton get pinned, think his character can take it better.

Overall though, a fantastic PPV, few things I wouldve changed, but thats why we have different threads right? This feedback is obviously just my input and I know good feedback helps, so I hope this does. This was a solid B+/A- show. Lots of surprises, big pops (Y2J, Christian) but also a couple of booking decisions I would have changed (Ryback having a promo, Ryback getting pinned) Well done! Looking forward to Raw

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Payback

Great opening match from the Shield and THN, Kofi. Good to see Shield getting a totally clean win, Kofi's stock wont be damaged by this, he'll still be over as hell!

Great promo from our Divas Champ, giving The Diva's air time is definetley a good decision and I am looking forward to the Triple Threat later tonight!

Don't buy Riley getting a 'massive' reaction from the crowd. He has only been appearing regularly since Extreme Rules. GREAT booking strategy mind you, with Sandow keeping his heat with a win, but doing it cheaply puts ovr his heelish persona. Keeps Riley strong also as he wasnt pinned. And Riley signals the feud isn't over by TKOing Sandow post-match. Well booked match and segment overall here.

Good promo from Zeb, putting over the fact Jack is the favourite for winning the match and I kinda agree, one of the few men who has made oul Sheamus tap!

Now to a match I've really been looking forward to. I expected Barrett to go over here, but I got an amazing surprise to see Christian pick up the win! What a pop that would have been and it gives the night it's first feel-good moment. I'm wondering whether this feud will continue into MitB or will Barrett go after the briefcase and then the WHC? I think he needs re-built a bit more before going into the WHC and thats why he'd be my choice to win the briefcase.

As per usual a great promo from Ziggler, hoping he picks up the win tonight!

WHAT! Tamina wins? That was completely out of the blue and I truly was shocked when I read it. Again, a good surprise, you've built her up well from the Raws I've read and she is surely a credible contender. Well done Tamina and two Title changes tonight has made it an exciting nights worth of rasslin so far! Wonder who will step up to challenge Tamina at MITB?? Oh wait, Tamina attacks AJ!? And Kaitlyn makes the save? those damn Divas will never cease to confuse me lol!

Come on Cody lets win this!....YES! Cody finally knocks off Sin Cara witha BEATIFUL disaster kick (see what I did there ) Not sure whether this feud should continue, on the one hand, the matches would be decent but I want to see Cody go after some gold, maybe chase Christians IC Belt?!

Again, some good booking. Its great you're having a good miz of heels going over clean and dirty. Also, the fact that no finishes have been carbon copies so far is a good sign.

Meh, Ryback promos don't interest me to be honest. Hoping that he'll get a mouthpiece sooner or later, couple of suggestions...Heyman or that guy James Mitchell or whatever from TNA, just not he dark minsiter character obviously!

Hells to the yeah! That will be a 5* Classic no doubt about it, Ziggler vs. Jericho at MITB! Great flurry of finishers, and Jericho is in the right place at the right time baby! That's gotta be mark out moment of the night for me.

Final matchup now and Cena retains the Title, but making Ryback look weak again? I didnt like that, maybe have Orton get pinned, think his character can take it better.

Overall though, a fantastic PPV, few things I wouldve changed, but thats why we have different threads right? This feedback is obviously just my input and I know good feedback helps, so I hope this does. This was a solid B+/A- show. Lots of surprises, big pops (Y2J, Christian) but also a couple of booking decisions I would have changed (Ryback having a promo, Ryback getting pinned) Well done! Looking forward to Raw
    Haha bruv, haven't you heard anytime Riley makes an entrance? He gets a BIG pop from the crowd, and even I get shocked at that 'cause he's hardly used!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Haha bruv, haven't you heard anytime Riley makes an entrance? He gets a BIG pop from the crowd, and even I get shocked at that 'cause he's hardly used!
    I'll reply to the rest later, just replied to the Riley thing cause that was the one that popped out to me.