Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I think the Ambrose/Kofi finish was necessary to continue the feud. Ambrose has already got a clean win over Kofi (Extreme Rules) and it makes sense. Kofi is about to win, but The Shield interfere. Keeps The Shield strong- and doesn't make Kofi look weak. Yeah, I've been watching the Real 'E recently- and The Shield don't really talk about justice as much as they used to. I feel that their gimmick is unique and it's what makes them a great stable, along with the superstars in it.

And as for Cena/Henry- I'm glad that you've realized that I'm trying to make him less "happy go lucky" because when he's aggressive, I like it. When he was against Jack Swagger during his feud with Kane, he beat the crap out of Swagger- and that was great to see.

Finally, I'm glad that you're keeping an eye out for Ryback- as he's lost two matches in a row. Awesome!

Thanks for the review, I take these things seriously so they'll help!
    Thats all cool bro, thnx for replying. My other two reviews will be up tonight at some point lol!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Thats all cool bro, thnx for replying. My other two reviews will be up tonight at some point lol!
    Awesome man!

I've got some pretty sick stuff planned for Raw & Smackdown. I've planned out a few stuff for Main Event as well! Can't wait when the time comes.

Just wanted to say mate this is awesome just got up to date keep the awesome work up

Raw Money in the Bank
    Alex Riley
    Damien Sandow
    US Champion: Dean Ambrose
    Drew McIntyre
    Fandango
    Kofi Kingston
    R-Truth
    Randy Orton
    Ryback
    The Miz

Smackdown Money in the Bank
    Alberto Del Rio
    Intercontinental Champion: Christian
    Cody Rhodes
    Ezekiel Jackson
    Jack Swagger
    Justin Gabriel
    Hunico
    Sin Cara
    Sheamus
    Wade Barrett

The ones in bold are my picks for the MITB Matches

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rya666 View Post
    Just wanted to say mate this is awesome just got up to date keep the awesome work up

Raw Money in the Bank
    Alex Riley
    Damien Sandow
    Drew McIntyre
    Fandango
    Kofi Kingston
    R-Truth
    Randy Orton
    Ryback
    The Miz

Alberto Del Rio
    Cody Rhodes
    Ezekiel Jackson
    Jack Swagger
    Justin Gabriel
    Hunico
    Sin Cara
    Sheamus
    Wade Barrett

The ones in bold are my picks for the MITB Matches
    Cheers man!

I've got Raw, Main Event & Smackdown ready- just waiting on the two reviews.

Blog Entries
    Main Event Review

It'll just be a quick review tonight bro and then I have to PM you with something. Great opening promo from the three men in the ring. 3 Weeks in advance to plan a match is quite a long time, I wonder how the match will be built up. However, it does give a HUGE match to look forward to in three weeks.

Good to see Woods win, he's a cool character I've checked out som of his matches and he's great in the ring too. That is a great matych to look forward to in 3 weeks.

I would love to see more of Wyatts preacher side come out in more of his promos, you could do great things with that character.

Good win for Mason, keeping him looking like a beast, not much more to say than that

We're back from commercial as Bo Dallas' music hits! Dallas makes his way to the ring. Big E Langston's music hits as Langston makes his way out to the ring- and he doesn't look happy.

Are the two strange men Erick Rowan and the other guy whose name escapes me, or will we find out at a later date? Maybe could have built the Main Event more around the TV Title, but with Wyatt taking centre stage, I'm not too mad LOL!

Overall a good decent show for Main Event. Two good, strong storylines and hopefully this leads to tese younger talented guys getting pushed to the main show Good job.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Smackdown Review

OK, so I'm gonna try a different type of review today, lemme know which one you prefer, Ok? Credit to Des (I stole this idea from him )

The Positives

-The opening exchange between the competitors for the WHC. Ziggy stealing Y2J's lines was great and I throughly enjoyed the full exchange to be honest. Having a World Title match was a great shout, expecting to see Ziggs go over clean in that.

-Naomi turning on Cameron: The whole Funkadactyal gimmick was basically just eye-candy. And while I enjoyed it for what it was I prefer the route you take with them, adding some depth to their character, and a Non-Title Diva's feud is a big plus also.

-Christian promo: I always felt this guy was great on the mic, babyface or heel and he really makes me get behind the face character, well written here man

-KOW Promo: VERRY well done here, big thumbs up and gets the nod for my favourite promo of the night. Giving a bit of background detail was essential but you found the right balance between that and going too in depth. You now have room to tweak their characters to fit a more mainstream audience, well played

-Hunico, Epico and Primo teaming up: Now, this depends on where you go with this,l but tghe simple fact you use them makes it ten time better than the WWE with these three guys now. Is Rosa still with E+P??

The Bad

-Ziggles not getting a clean win. I was vouching for some finality and while both men move on to diff. feuds, I feel a clean win would have given Dolph that much needed extra heat, which I'm sure he'll get feuding with one of the top faces in the company in Y2J

I've read over this, and feel I could have written more. There's what I thought was good and bad, it was short so I'll probably go back to segment by segment next time I just wanted to get this review out so as you can continue on with these awesome shows and I can continue reading

Overall, great SD apart from the finsih to the MAin Event which I;ll admit left a sour taste in my mouth but not everything will be to my taste. A great MITB card getting set up and I'll leave my initial predictions for the MITB matches in the psot below this!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    WWE.com Exclusive!

We have just received word from the Raw & Smackdown GM's in Vickie Guerrero & Booker T respectively- that they have announced the participants for the Raw & Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder Match for Money in the Bank! Here are the participants that were chosen for both brands:

Raw Money in the Bank
    Alex Riley
    Damien Sandow
    Drew McIntyre
    Fandango
    Kofi Kingston
    R-Truth
    Randy Orton
    Ryback
    The Miz

Alberto Del Rio
    Cody Rhodes
    Ezekiel Jackson
    Jack Swagger
    Justin Gabriel
    Hunico
    Sin Cara
    Sheamus
    Wade Barrett
    I think the SD one is far more stacked than Raws, I think itll be a swerve to have Sandow win, I feel the favourite will be Orton, but I see Sandow winning somehow

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Smackdown Review

OK, so I'm gonna try a different type of review today, lemme know which one you prefer, Ok? Credit to Des (I stole this idea from him )

The Positives

-The opening exchange between the competitors for the WHC. Ziggy stealing Y2J's lines was great and I throughly enjoyed the full exchange to be honest. Having a World Title match was a great shout, expecting to see Ziggs go over clean in that.

-Naomi turning on Cameron: The whole Funkadactyal gimmick was basically just eye-candy. And while I enjoyed it for what it was I prefer the route you take with them, adding some depth to their character, and a Non-Title Diva's feud is a big plus also.

-Christian promo: I always felt this guy was great on the mic, babyface or heel and he really makes me get behind the face character, well written here man

-KOW Promo: VERRY well done here, big thumbs up and gets the nod for my favourite promo of the night. Giving a bit of background detail was essential but you found the right balance between that and going too in depth. You now have room to tweak their characters to fit a more mainstream audience, well played

-Hunico, Epico and Primo teaming up: Now, this depends on where you go with this,l but tghe simple fact you use them makes it ten time better than the WWE with these three guys now. Is Rosa still with E+P??

The Bad

-Ziggles not getting a clean win. I was vouching for some finality and while both men move on to diff. feuds, I feel a clean win would have given Dolph that much needed extra heat, which I'm sure he'll get feuding with one of the top faces in the company in Y2J

I've read over this, and feel I could have written more. There's what I thought was good and bad, it was short so I'll probably go back to segment by segment next time I just wanted to get this review out so as you can continue on with these awesome shows and I can continue reading

Overall, great SD apart from the finsih to the MAin Event which I;ll admit left a sour taste in my mouth but not everything will be to my taste. A great MITB card getting set up and I'll leave my initial predictions for the MITB matches in the psot below this!
    About Dolph Ziggler. I'm glad that you hated him winning dirty, I'm glad.

Cheers for the review though mate.

Blog Entries
    Raw

We get a recap of last week's Raw as the camera cuts to the arena! The Miz' music hits as the crowd give him a decent pop with Miz making his way to the ring and he has a mic with him. The Miz asks how the WWE Universe how are they feeling? The crowd reply with a massive explosion of cheers as Miz carries on. He says that after weeks of trying to calm R-Truth down, Truth finally did it. He attacked The Miz. He says that the reason for the attack was because Truth didn't like his position in the company. It's funny that, because it's not like The Miz has been treated like he should be. He says that for Extreme Rules, he was on the pre-show facing Cody Rhodes. He wasn't even on Payback! He says that before that, he was a WWE Champion, and he headlined Wrestlemania- and even went onto defeat John Cena in the Grandest Stage of them All! Ever since Survivor Series 2011, that's when his momentum went. Do you see Miz complaining? No, because he has passion for the business, R-Truth doesn't. He says that he's fallen under the radar, and it's his job to get back up. He says that's exactly what he has been doing, and he'll be world champion again soon. R-Truth's music hits as he comes out with a mic. Really? Really? Really? The crowd boo at Truth as he has just mocked Miz. Truth says that it's easy for Miz to say because he's already achieved the dream of becoming world champion! He says that Miz needs to learn that Truth is going to push harder than ever to get back to the place he deserves, and he knows that he's going to have to take the hard route- by kicking Miz' ass! He says that at Money in the Bank, he'll have the chance to win the Money in the Bank briefcase. And he WILL win the briefcase. Miz interrupts, and says that Truth needs to stop thinking outside the box, because he needs to get through The Miz in order to win the briefcase. Truth says if that's the case, so be it. Truth & Miz stare off but Vickie Guerrero comes out and shouts excuse me. She says that if Truth & Miz want to fight each other, they'll have to fight in the main event. Because R-Truth will team up with Mark Henry to face The Miz & the WWE Champion John Cena! The crowd pop as we head to commercial.

We're back from commercial as we see Jimmy Uso in the ring for action, and Jey Uso on commentary. Tensai's music hits as Tensai comes out.

Match 1. Tensai vs. Jimmy Uso

Finish: Uso goes for a Superkick but Tensai moves out of the way and both men turn around- and Tensai hits Uso with a Chokebomb! He goes for the cover and gets the win!

Tensai celebrates, but he looks at Uso getting up! He goes to hit him with a Clothesline- but Uso ducks and hits Tensai with a Superkick! The Usos shout 'what the hell are you doing?!' to Tensai before heading to the back.

Warui Tatsu's music hits as Tatsu comes out with a mic. He congratulates Tensai on his win, a huge win in fact. He says that he doesn't care about that win though, because Tensai tried to add insult to injury by hitting Jimmy Uso with a Clothesline...only for Uso to hit him with a Superkick. He says that this is just another reason as to why Tensai brings shame to Japan. He says that he hasn't ever seen a Japanese wrestler who's brought such an unlimited amount of shame to Japan. He says that Tensai is the complete opposite of what Japanese wrestlers are supposed to be about. He says that Tensai's fat, he's fake, and he isn't even as bad as he looks. Tensai looks at Tatsu in frustration. Tatsu asks Tensai why he's looking at him like that? Can't he handle the truth? Does the truth hurt? He says that he hopes that he can handle the truth, and he does hope that the truth hurts- because those feelings may help Tensai realize that he's just pathetic. He tells Tensai to buck up his ideas, before heading to the back as we head to commercial.

We're back from commercial and we go to the commentators- who reveal that up next, we have a handicap match as Drew McIntyre will team up with Damien Sandow to take on Randy Orton, Kofi Kingston and Alex Riley!

Drew McIntyre's music hits as he comes out with Damien Sandow. Randy Orton, Kofi Kingston & Alex Riley make seperate entrances as the match begins.

Match 2. Drew McIntyre & Damien Sandow vs. Randy Orton & Kofi Kingston & Alex Riley

Finish: Drew McIntyre & Kofi Kingston are the legal men. McIntyre Irish Whip's Kofi over the top rope! Sandow gets down, and he hits Kofi with a Terminus before sending him back to the ring! McIntyre picks Kofi up and hits him with a Future Shock DDT, before covering him for the win!

McIntyre & Sandow celebrate their victory, but a pissed off Randy Orton slides into the ring. Sandow turns around...RKO! McIntyre isn't aware of Orton, but he also turns around to an RKO from Orton! Orton turns around, and sees Alex Riley staring at him. Both men stare off as we head backstage.

We see AJ Lee walking around using her phone- as Kaitlyn appears. Kaitlyn asks AJ what's wrong? AJ says nothing. Kaitlyn says that's awkward, because AJ's been acting strange recently. AJ says that's true to be fair, because she knows for a fact that Kaitlyn is using her!
    She says that it's funny how before Kaitlyn lost her title- she acted as if she's AJ's enemy, but now after she's lost her title- she's acting like she's her best friend. Kaitlyn looks shocked. He says that's ridiculous. She says that she wants to get this off her chest- she isn't friends with AJ...yet. She's just giving her another chance. She asks AJ why that outrageous thought came into her head anyway? AJ says Tamina told her. Kaitlyn looks at AJ, hugs her- and leaves as we head back to the ring.

We see Layla already in the ring as she awaits her opponent. Tamina's music hits as Tamina comes out for her match.

Match 3. Layla vs. Tamina

Finish: We are 3 minutes into the match, but from out of nowhere- Kaitlyn comes running down the ramp, and she goes mental as she attacks Tamina! The bell rings as Tamina wins via DQ.

You can clearly hear Kaitlyn shouting 'you wanna talk crap about me?! Do you?!' Layla heads to the back, but Kaitlyn repeatedly slaps Tamina in the face! AJ Lee comes rushing down the ramp, and she grabs Kaitlyn and throws her to the corner! Tamina thinks that AJ has come to her aid, but AJ throws her to the corner as well! AJ shouts 'stop it!' and Tamina heads to the back with the Divas title as we head to commercial.

We are back from commercial as Team Hell No's music hit! They come out and stand on the ramp! Kofi Kingston's music hits as Kofi comes out- still looking a bit shaky after his recent match. They make their way to the ring with mics. Daniel Bryan says that it's now or never. He says that Money in the Bank will be the PPV where The Shield's reign of destruction ends. He says that they have jumped over Team Hell No each time- but in 3 weeks, that stops. Kane says that The Shield have done many disturbing things. Including hitting Team Hell No with Triple Powerbomb's, and hitting his own brother; Undertaker with a Triple Powerbomb over the announcers table. He says that Team Hell No & Kofi have decided that enough is enough! Kofi says that people may be thinking that he's only here because he wants his US title back- but that's wrong. He says that the sole reason why he's still in this war is because he can't stand seeing someone like Dean Ambrose ruin the prestige of a precious title like the US Championship. He says that at Money in the Bank, Team Hell No have the chance to regain their tag team titles- and he has the chance to make sure of 2 things. Win the Money in the Bank briefcase, and put Ambrose down for good.

Kofi goes to speak again but he's interrupted by The Shield's music as they make their way to the ring from the stairs. The Shield make their way up to the ramp as Ambrose laughs. He says that Kofi must be crazy if he thinks that he can put Ambrose down for good. He says that better men have tried, but failed. Sheamus, Randy Orton, John Cena! Ring any bells? He says that Kofi doesn't hold a candle to what they can do, and they don't hold a candle to what The Shield can do! He says that at MITB- he's going to stop Kofi from winning the briefcase, and he's going to do it to prevent injustice! He says that Kofi is just a mid-carder who lacks the skills to be a REAL world champion! Rollins begins to speak, and says that Kane needs to shut up and remember that The Shield made Undertaker suffer for a reason- and that is because they did it in the name of justice. Who did Undertaker think he was? Thinking that he can just main event Wrestlemania, thinking that he can waltz his way back into Raw whenever he wanted to- when the underutilized were suffering due to the lack of being used. He says that Undertaker got what he deserved, and at MITB- Team Hell No will get what they deserve! Reigns says that the Hounds of Justice will strike again at MITB, and Kane, Daniel Bryan, Kofi Kingston, WWE Universe, will all...BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD! The Shield smirk as we head to commercial.

Blog Entries
    We are back, as Kane & Seth Rollins are in the ring for action.

Match 4. Kane vs. Seth Rollins

Finish: Kane has the upper hand. Ambrose & Reigns try to prevent Kane from winning by distracting him so Rollins can take advantage, but

Bryan & Kofi manage to fight them off! Kane turns around to a Dropkick from Rollins, but Kane ducks! Both men turn around, but Kane hits Rollins with a Chokeslam and covers him for the win!

Kane celebrates his victory over Rollins, as Rollins slides outside the ring and heads to the back along with the rest of The Shield- as we head to commercial.

We are back from commercial, as Fandango's music hits! Fandango dances his way to the ring as he's ready for action. Ryback's music hits, as Ryback comes out to face him.

Match 5. Fandango vs. Ryback

Finish: Fandango goes for the Diving Leg Drop- but Summer Rae comes out with Drew McIntyre! Fandango looks at them for a second, before jumping- but Ryback moves out of the way! He picks Fandango up, and hits him with a Shell Shocked! He picks him up again, another Shell Shocked! He picks him up AGAIN, and it's 3 Shell Shocked finishers! He goes for the cover, and gets the win!

Ryback heads up the ramp, he & McIntyre stare off before Ryback heads to the back! McIntyre walks down the ramp with Summer, as he slides into the ring. He picks up Fandango, who's out cold- and to make matters worse, he hits Ryback with a Future Shock DDT! Summer grabs a mic and speaks.

She says that the crowd must be confused, and they must be thinking why did Summer hire Drew McIntyre to be her superstar to face Fandango? It's simple. She says that McIntyre has everything you would want in a man. He says the ability, the physique, and he makes Summer's world go round! She says that she needed someone to get psychical with Fandango, and she can't do it herself because she's a Diva. McIntyre takes the mic. He says that Fandango has made massive waves recently, and his biggest moment is defeating Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania! But here's the thing, he doesn't like the fact that Fandango is getting far in his career- because he doesn't deserve it. The only man who deserves to go far in his career, is Drew McIntyre! Why? Because he's the Chosen One! McIntyre drops the mic. Summer & McIntyre share a kiss as we head to commercial.

We are back from our final commercial of the night as Mark Henry's music hits! Henry makes his way to the ring. R-Truth's music hits as Truth comes out to team up with Henry. The Miz' music hits, as he comes out- followed by the WWE Champion John Cena!

Match 6. R-Truth & Mark Henry vs. The Miz & John Cena

Finish: R-Truth slaps Cena, which causes Cena to go crazy and beat the crap out of Truth as the crowd are loving it! Cena gets up, and he tags in The Miz- whereas Truth tags in Henry, which Miz & Cena not being aware! Miz hits Truth with an SKF and goes for the cover, but the referee doesn't count! Henry slides into the ring, behind Miz- as Miz turns around! Henry hits him with the WSM! He goes for the cover and gets the win!

Henry & Truth celebrate, but Cena looks pissed at Henry's actions! Cena strikes with a Spear on Henry as the crowd pop! Miz slowly gets up, and he hits Truth with a SKF as the crowd pop again! Cena & The Miz pose on different turnbuckles as Raw heads off the air!