Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    Top 10 List (in no particular order):

1. EHC: Loved every character I've seen him write, but also hated some (for the right reasons). He made me like Natalya.
    2. Tommy Thunder: I just love his as Jericho so he got on my list because of his work with Chris alone.
    3. Scribbler Jones: This is a man who really understands female characters because when he writes women's matches I feel that he gets them better than anyone.
    4. Ashley: Sweetest e-fedder around and has some very compelling characters. Juno's my favorite.
    5. Bear: I'll probably get crap for saying his name, but he's another great writer and made me care about Kelly Kelly.
    6. K2Jelly: Love his promos as Brock and Kayfbulous.
    7. THBK: Very easy to talk to. Love his work as Dolph and the Rock.
    8. Eddie: Very talented, gives honest feedback, does a better job at playing Lita as a heel than the real Lita did.
    9. R(ob): He's a very passionate guy and managed to revive JBW after it almost died even though many didn't think he could.
    10. Poot-Hair: Don't get me wrong I hate Larry lol, but I hate him because he writes it well and I can't stand it.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Damn. I am not featured on any of these lists. Is it because I am inactive?
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    yes, that's actually been stated once or twice lol!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Top 10 List (in no particular order):

1. EHC: Loved every character I've seen him write, but also hated some (for the right reasons). He made me like Natalya.
    2. Tommy Thunder: I just love his as Jericho so he got on my list because of his work with Chris alone.
    3. Scribbler Jones: This is a man who really understands female characters because when he writes women's matches I feel that he gets them better than anyone.
    4. Ashley: Sweetest e-fedder around and has some very compelling characters. Juno's my favorite.
    5. Bear: I'll probably get crap for saying his name, but he's another great writer and made me care about Kelly Kelly.
    6. K2Jelly: Love his promos as Brock and Kayfbulous.
    7. THBK: Very easy to talk to. Love his work as Dolph and the Rock.
    8. Eddie: Very talented, gives honest feedback, does a better job at playing Lita as a heel than the real Lita did.
    9. R(ob): He's a very passionate guy and managed to revive JBW after it almost died even though many didn't think he could.
    10. Poot-Hair: Don't get me wrong I hate Larry lol, but I hate him because he writes it well and I can't stand it.
    Thank you Glamour, and you hate one of my characters?? lol. Must be Raven- I want him to be hated and despised by all- well except for Maria(Jelly) and Mankind(GGG)
    I agree with you about Bear too- talented guy and I forgot about him when making my lis- he would have been on the just missed list

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    almost made my list because of your JBW promo- but yeah, if you were more active you would have been on my top 10 list

Oh and I forgot about Poot- yes his Larry was sick- I hope we did Poot proud with our Larrys on this last PPV For the Cause- I don't know how he did it. It was hard writing disgusting, twisted and sick

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Thank you Glamour, and you hate one of my characters?? lol. Must be Raven- I want him to be hated and despised by all- well except for Maria(Jelly) and Mankind(GGG)
    I agree with you about Bear too- talented guy and I forgot about him when making my lis- he would have been on the just missed list
    Yea it is Raven lol. When he almost attacked Trish I hated him and when he recruited Maria.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For Character purposes only.

1. Torphy- It was hard choosing between the top 2 but with his latest comedy character in the IWA, he edges it out to #1. But both guys have a wide assortment of characters who vary greatly from each other, bring out the best in the guys they feud with, and constantly give amazing promos and IC lines that are better than promos from some of the people here.

2. K2Jelly- Read #1.

3. Tommy Thunder- There is a reason he is a legend and people want to work with him. Delivers on promos, all of his characters come across great and has constantly stayed relevant for so long in each fed he is in.

4. Eddie- Despite getting shunned from his list and honorable mention despite him telling me that he is a big fan, you can't deny how hard he works and how good his characters are. I can't wait to see him when he gets some titles around one of his characters waist and I would be honored to lose a title to him.

5. Grind- The first person in the efeds to create a believable and serious monster character. Have not worked him yet but I hope that can change in the future. But from what I have seen, he cuts great promos and is a good sport about everything......but the tuxedo match!

It's late and I'm to lazy to go into detail for the rest

6. THBK
    7. Asher
    8. Benny
    9. Ashley
    10. VHX and Destruction

Honorable mention
    KJ Punk
    SE Zero
    R(ob)
    Vand
    Southern Blood
    eyehatecena
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    For Character purposes only.

1. Torphy- It was hard choosing between the top 2 but with his latest comedy character in the IWA, he edges it out to #1. But both guys have a wide assortment of characters who vary greatly from each other, bring out the best in the guys they feud with, and constantly give amazing promos and IC lines that are better than promos from some of the people here.

2. K2Jelly- Read #1.

3. Tommy Thunder- There is a reason he is a legend and people want to work with him. Delivers on promos, all of his characters come across great and has constantly stayed relevant for so long in each fed he is in.

4. Eddie- Despite getting shunned from his list and honorable mention despite him telling me that he is a big fan, you can't deny how hard he works and how good his characters are. I can't wait to see him when he gets some titles around one of his characters waist and I would be honored to lose a title to him.

5. Grind- The first person in the efeds to create a believable and serious monster character. Have not worked him yet but I hope that can change in the future. But from what I have seen, he cuts great promos and is a good sport about everything......but the tuxedo match!

It's late and I'm to lazy to go into detail for the rest

6. THBK
    7. Asher
    8. Benny
    9. Ashley
    10. VHX and Destruction

Honorable mention
    KJ Punk
    SE Zero
    R(ob)
    Vand
    Southern Blood
    eyehatecena
    I knew I'd bloody missed somebody! Sorry bro!

Mixed Emotions & Mike Hawk= Pure Gold.

Blog Entries
    I'm lazy so I'll just list em

1. TDA
    2. R(ob)
    3. Rehmix
    4.SE Zero
    5. Eddie
    6. WrestlingFan
    7. Tommy Thunder
    8. VHX
    9. VanDarius
    10.Asher
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I knew I'd bloody missed somebody! Sorry bro!

Mixed Emotions & Mike Hawk= Pure Gold.
    No one really needs to know how conflicted feelings makes your crotch feel.

LOL, there's a reason I refuse to use his first name in promos or IC.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.