Page 1 of 14 123 11 ... LastLast

Your favourite efedders

Right- in the EWNCW thread, there's been a bit of a discussion about people's favourite efedders and who they claim to be 'the best'.

TJB/Rilla said that he'd like to find out who people's top 5 or 10 are so I decided to make a thread and give some guys some credit that maybe they don't get.

Here's my list.

1. Torphy- In my eyes, the guy is the best purely for his ability to create completely original characters and deliver top notch promos week in, week out.

2. Tommy Thunder- I've never even seen a good promo from Tommy, I think every promo he does is fantastic and he deserves to be where he is in terms of multiple time world champion and current EWNCW Champion.

3. THE HEARTBREAK KID- Consistently one of the top promo givers on the forums and really shows how damn good he is. Carlos Alberto Ramon is one of the most underrated guys on this forum in my eyes.

4. Grind_Bastard- Always delivers with Carlin & Grind- whether on their own or as Jesting Madness. Somebody I always look forward to seeing.

5. S.E. Zero- I'd place him higher but I feel he is a bit inconsistent (although I've spoken to him about this so the bromance isn't in trouble ) His promo work with CM Punk, The Kings of Wrestling and Jason Alexander make me place him here.

6. Shaz- worked his way up from the bottom and is one of the most improved promo givers on the forum. Delivers whether face or heel and is fantastic.

7. K2Jelly- Ronaldo Romulus alone would place him here on my list. Throw in Brock Lesnar, Maria & KayFab and he solidifies his spot here.

8. VanHooliganX- Three time World Champion speaks for itself. Outstanding promo work and really plays the arrogant heel better than anybody I've seen. One of the two best ICers in my eyes.

9. BennyTheBall- Mr. Smyth's promos speak for themselves. If he didn't retire the guy in IWA, I'd've placed him higher. Was an honour to be able to help get him over in IWA.

10. Asherdelampyr- 99% of the time delivers with Black Blooded. The other best ICer on the forum in my eyes.

Just missing out:

G.G.G
    Destruction
    Vandarius
    Scribbler_Jones
    Kashdinero
    Rated_R(ob)KO
    KJ Punk

Also, I've done this purely for characters and promos. If I added creative ability in here, it'd be a different list.
    Last edited by No_1eddiefan; 05-19-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    1. Torphy
    2. No_1eddiefan
    3. Tommy Thunder
    4. Shaz
    5. THE HEARTBREAK KID
    6. Destruction
    7. S.E. Zero
    8. wrestlingfan66513
    9. VanHooliganX
    10. Glamour Girl

Like No_1eddiefan, I did this based off of creative ability and promo work. Too lazy to get into actual detail here.

1. Tommy Thunder
    2. THE HEARTBREAK KID
    3. Torphy
    4 K2Jelly
    5. Eddie
    6. Asher
    7. VanHooliganX
    8. Rehmix
    9. Shaz
    10. wrestlingfan

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    My list consistes of people that are active at the moment, so guys like TDA, Poot, Roba and so on won't be on it.

1. Torphy
    Got a few characters, all contrasting. Plays each one to a perfection.

2. K2Jelly
    Simply for Ronaldo Romulus. Never turns in a bad promo for him.

3. No_1eddiefan
    Kyojin is one of the best characters around.

4. wrestlingfan66513
    Underrated. Mike Hawk is destined for great things.

5. S.E. Zero
    Has a wide array of characters and plays all really well.

6. TheBeardofZeus
    Been around since the beginning, left, came back, hasn't missed a step. Still one of the best promo workers to me.

7. zapphoman
    Luke Jameson is a really good character and Zap has really step up his game as of late.

8. Grind_Bastard
    Always delivers great promos, especially for William Carlin I feel. Made it close to the top of EWNCW.

9. TheJosephBanks
    Plays all his characters well, and Seraphim is really good. Always delivers great promos.

10. VanHooliganX
    Another underrated guy I feel. Plays his characters really well and has been consistent in the e-fed section for a while now.

Just missing out (in no order):

eyehatecena
    Asher
    Rehmix
    Kingstrem
    AirBourne
    Destruction
    Shaz
    THBK
    Vandarius
    GlamourGirl
    AshleyPunk
    SilverGhost
    PandaMassacre
    R(ob)
    Last edited by Tommy Thunder; 05-20-2013 at 10:58 AM.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I think I might have a crack at this, I wanted to just cheap out and give a top 5 but nah i'll go full on and give a top 10. But I'm going to do it in reverse order, will you be able to resist temptation and not scroll all the way down!? Oh, and btw the list isn't really based on any criteria, i threw some names at numbers and decided what felt right.

10) G.G.G. - Writes well for a couple of characters in the WWE Fed, especially Mr Anderson who deserves his position in the fed at the moment. Writes and books well for Raw and overall contributes a great deal to keeping the fed running smoothly.

9) Ashley Punk - A shout out to the girls on EWN here, can't really have a list made up of a sausage factory. Ashley contributes a lot in IWA as far as I can see, considering this is her first attempt at fedding she's actually learned quickly and will hopefully grow into a useful member of IWA creative.

8) Grind_Bastard - Grind is one of those guys who stays consistent constantly, pitching in good ideas and writing good promos. He's easy to talk to and was a big supporter of me early on when I first arrived on EWN. Grind Bastard was probably the first monster heel on the forums that I thought was believable.

7) Tommy Thunder - Always full of ideas, passionate about the state of the feds and one of the best promo cutters, probably top 5. Without Tommy EWNCW would have collapsed last year when it lost its nearest competitor JBW before that itself was resurrected.

6) Benny - One of the 'New Breed' I guess you could say, quick witted and sharp tongued, he pretty much owns at IC when the gauntlet is thrown down. Took up the helm in IWA which took guts when he was left to fend for himself by me and Bear and he's done a great job of steering it in the right direction, getting shows out on time etc. Also Mr Smyth is one of the best characters ever to have graced the feds.

5) Wrestlingfan66513 - Again, one of the more consistent contributors to the feds right now, IC's well, promos well and has believable characters. Also responsible for inside the tights which is always a good read no matter who's on. Just seems to have the knack of getting people to raise their game by putting the effort in.

4) Destruction - Despite being one of the youngest people in the feds, Destruction acts like someone much more mature. He works hard on promos, has creative characters and books and writes very well for the WWE Fed. He makes John Cena likable, which is clearly no easy task.

3) The Heartbreak Kid - The glue that holds the WWE Fed together and creator of one of the best characters to have been on EWN, Carlos Alberto Ramon. Always willing to listen if you have an issue with an assignment or concerns about how things are being handled.

2) K2Jelly - Self explanatory really, in terms of IC'ing and Promos I'm not sure there are many who put more into them. You can tell he'd be horrified to ever give less than his best, and also has his own brand of creativity the stands him apart from the pack.

1) Eddie - Some people are good at promos, some people are good at writing shows, Eddie is probably the number one on EWN in both respects. The amount of work he puts into everything is amazing, from dragging HWA through a piss poor patch and helping to turn it into the best fed going, to his brave attempt to bring JBW back from the dead he isn't short of ambition. Just one example that world titles are often in the wrong hands as Eddie currently doesn't possess any of them.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Right- in the EWNCW thread, there's been a bit of a discussion about people's favourite efedders and who they claim to be 'the best'.

TJB/Rilla said that he'd like to find out who people's top 5 or 10 are so I decided to make a thread and give some guys some credit that maybe they don't get.

Here's my list.

1. Torphy- In my eyes, the guy is the best purely for his ability to create completely original characters and deliver top notch promos week in, week out.

2. Tommy Thunder- I've never even seen a good promo from Tommy, I think every promo he does is fantastic and he deserves to be where he is in terms of multiple time world champion and current EWNCW Champion.

3. THE HEARTBREAK KID- Consistently one of the top promo givers on the forums and really shows how damn good he is. Carlos Alberto Ramon is one of the most underrated guys on this forum in my eyes.

4. Grind_Bastard- Always delivers with Carlin & Grind- whether on their own or as Jesting Madness. Somebody I always look forward to seeing.

5. S.E. Zero- I'd place him higher but I feel he is a bit inconsistent (although I've spoken to him about this so the bromance isn't in trouble ) His promo work with CM Punk, The Kings of Wrestling and Jason Alexander make me place him here.

6. Shaz- worked his way up from the bottom and is one of the most improved promo givers on the forum. Delivers whether face or heel and is fantastic.

7. K2Jelly- Ronaldo Romulus alone would place him here on my list. Throw in Brock Lesnar, Maria & KayFab and he solidifies his spot here.

8. VanHooliganX- Three time World Champion speaks for itself. Outstanding promo work and really plays the arrogant heel better than anybody I've seen. One of the two best ICers in my eyes.

9. BennyTheBall- Mr. Smyth's promos speak for themselves. If he didn't retire the guy in IWA, I'd've placed him higher. Was an honour to be able to help get him over in IWA.

10. Asherdelampyr- 99% of the time delivers with Black Blooded. The other best ICer on the forum in my eyes.

Just missing out:

G.G.G
    Destruction
    Vandarius
    Scribbler_Jones
    Kashdinero
    Rated_R(ob)KO
    KJ Punk

Also, I've done this purely for characters and promos. If I added creative ability in here, it'd be a different list.
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    1. Torphy
    2. No_1eddiefan
    3. Tommy Thunder
    4. Shaz
    5. THE HEARTBREAK KID
    6. Destruction
    7. S.E. Zero
    8. wrestlingfan66513
    9. VanHooliganX
    10. Glamour Girl

Like No_1eddiefan, I did this based off of creative ability and promo work. Too lazy to get into actual detail here.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    1. Tommy Thunder
    2. THE HEARTBREAK KID
    3. Torphy
    4 K2Jelly
    5. Eddie
    6. Asher
    7. VanHooliganX
    8. Rehmix
    9. Shaz
    10. wrestlingfan
    Thanks guys, really means a lot to be in the top 10 for 3 people who are in my top 10.

I may make my list in a bit.

Blog Entries
    I'm bored and I understand that I will snub tons of people because I don't know anyone out side of two feds... But hey, you know who you are. I'm only going to do a top five because I don't know many others. Like B-mac won't make my list because the only promos I've seen him cut are with me. Also I hear TDA and Tommy are really good, but I think I have only read one Tommy promo so yea...

1.) Asher - I'm sorry but as far as IWA goes he is the clear best promo cutter to me. Be it Black Blooded or Vivica this man is gold as far as promos/ic'ing.

2.) THBK- Carlos is a dynamic character and THBK delivers in every efed promo I have ever seen him in. I don't care what anyone says... seeing the rock vs Dean ambrose is pretty freaking awesome.

3.) Torphy- Great promo writer, I don't really know the guy but I have seen his work and it's good, I can't deny that.

4.) Eddie- Great promos, fun to read... No one plays arrogant quite like him in either fed that I participate in.

5.) Ashley- I guess I'll give a call out to the girls as well as someone else said haha. Fun to read her character stuff... Juno's feud with Vivica was is still my favorite efed feud to read... Her clear face character was great aside Ashers very crazy heel character.

Just miss the cut
    Rehmix
    GG
    GGG
    Naill
    #TeamGeeky

Although im only having a laugh, I don't recommend google image searching 'circle jerk' with safe search turned off Well unless your into that kind of thing...

1- of course Thorpy is at the top- have seen nothing written bad by him- all his characters, even his past one- Erebus- top notch
    2- Jelly- see above- Not sure who I like better of his- Romulus or Maria(in WWE)
    3- Rehmix- sometimes I forget he is doing both Dixon and Cage. I always just think of him as Cage, rgen I read a Dixon promo and a fe times I had to look up who controls him
    4- Asher- all his charcters are just great- does awesome with his promos.
    5- VanHooliganX- started out the same time as me in efedding and they guy was and still is a natural
    6- Tommy Thunder- well because he is Tommy Thunder, lol...seriously though- great characters and a great creative guy too
    7- Glamour Girl- in WWE, IWA, JBW, TWE all her characters are great and all different. And glad to see she has been rewarded with her hard work with titles in TWE and JBW- she deserves them all
    8- AshleyPunk- I love her Juno character in IWA, and really should make more time to read all the IWA shows. But the ones I do get to read, her Juno stands out. Plus she is on creative in IWA and TWE, and its good to see her branch out on that.
    9. Scribbs- he came out of nowhere, but the guy is a natural too. Love reading all his promos and anything he writes. There are times when I may skip thru a promo but his(along with everyone else on this list) are ones I never skip thru. They are just that good
    10. tie- wrestlingfan/southernblood- Wf's Hawk and Mixed Emotions are awesome- got to see them grow and like I said with Scribbs and Vans- is a natural- no weak promos from this guy, ever. Plus the name Mike hawk- how genuis is that? SouthernBlood- Ano Doom- been a fan of his since the HWA days- though his promos may be long at times, they are always great and very detailed

just missing
    R(ob)- probably the easiest person to work with- on promos and anything else
    KJ Punk
    Eddie
    THBK(honestly it was hard not putting him in the top ten)
    Shaz

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

1 - Asher
    2 - Torphy
    3 - Eddie
    4 - BTB
    5 - VHX
    6 - Ashley
    7 - Scribbs
    8 - K2J