Hybrid View

Just something I've noticed...

Not really a big deal, or a problem, just maybe a small glitch or somethin I thought wouldn't hurt to make it known to those who need to know...

If you log in, post a bit, or do whatever one may do around here, then leave the site without logging out manually, and then come briefly after, Your username will be still be shown as being online...but YOU, actually, are not.

To put it in a kind of easier way to understand...It will show "SouthernBlood", myself as being logged in still, but that said, I can not post anything nor reply. How can one really be logged in, and out, at the same time?

As I said, it doesn't give me any hassle and its no big deal, just a very minor possible bug really.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

It sounds like a small glitch in the system.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    what browser are you using?
    I ask because I don't actually log out, and have never had that issue using either chrome or FF

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    I have noticed this for a long while now. I use chrome mainly and noticed that when I log in, if I check the remember me box by my user name, I can close my browser without having logged out and when I turn my browser back on and come back to the site I am still logged in. If the remember me box is unchecked when logging in it will log me out after a few minutes.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    what browser are you using?
    I ask because I don't actually log out, and have never had that issue using either chrome or FF
    Actually...Chrome!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Does anyway else not get automatically logged in when reading the main site. But when on the forums im logged in automatically. Then when i leave the forums to go back to the main site im logged out again
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    Does anyway else not get automatically logged in when reading the main site. But when on the forums im logged in automatically. Then when i leave the forums to go back to the main site im logged out again
    Actually no i can flick back and forth without having to log in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Actually...Chrome!
    I use chrome as well and don't have that problem... weird.
    #TeamGeeky