WWE Title matches for WWE's June PPV Payback:

Basically whatever happens at tonights big PPV Extreme Rules, I could see this being the matches on the card:
    WWE Championship:
    Ryback (c) vs John Cena for the WWE Title Ryback wins tonight and they have a rematch for the title.

World Championship: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs ADR vs Jack Swagger vs Randy Orton, I could see this happening because Orton seems to have been getting a long awaited push as of late. It was supposed to be a triple threat match at Extreme Rules but obviously because of Zigglers concussion, it's not happening.

United states championship: Dean Ambrose (c) vs Kofi Kingston

Tag team titles: Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs Team Hell No

So what your saying is basically the exact same PPV again ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    So what your saying is basically the exact same PPV again ?
    Where's the payback in facing someone brand new though?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

WWE Payback can be an excellent PPV if WWE is able to make the story-lines excellent. Brand new rivalries can flourish if there is a period of time, WWE builds these new story-lines.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Blog Entries
    Definitely gonna have one fatal four way world title match. Expect winner of Henry-Sheamus

Blog Entries
    My bold predictions for the next ppv

John Cena(c) vs Ryback

Dolph Ziggler(c) vs Alberto Del Rio

The Shield(c) vs Orton and Sheamus (really any two singles main who need a spot on the card... I think if the shield beats Kane/Bryan that team is broken up)

Dean Ambrose(c) vs Kofi Kingston.

Side note- Original poster... are you a fan of the car movies?
    #TeamGeeky

They should do payback, based on purely personal stuff make it the opposite of Night of Champions.

At least that's what I would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan McQueen View Post
    Basically whatever happens at tonights big PPV Extreme Rules, I could see this being the matches on the card:
    WWE Championship:
    Ryback (c) vs John Cena for the WWE Title Ryback wins tonight and they have a rematch for the title.

World Championship: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs ADR vs Jack Swagger vs Randy Orton, I could see this happening because Orton seems to have been getting a long awaited push as of late. It was supposed to be a triple threat match at Extreme Rules but obviously because of Zigglers concussion, it's not happening.

United states championship: Dean Ambrose (c) vs Kofi Kingston

Tag team titles: Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs Team Hell No
    Randy Orton wil not be in the WHC match with the 3 others. No chance this is going to happen.
    All the other matches you said will happen I think with Cena entering Payback as the Champ and not Ryback, unless on RAW something unexpected happens

Yeah i think Payback will be nearly a complete remake of extreme rules!!