• yes

3 25.00%
  • no

8 66.67%
  • not sure

1 8.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does the wwe have too many wrestlers?

I was just sitting watching FCW and thinking how much better the matches are than any of the WWE shows. Then it hit me that the reason why they are better is because they use a wider variety of moves. So I had a think and I think I know why. The WWE has too many wrestlers and therefore too many finishers. This means that the wrestlers cannot use alot of power moves because it would not be credible if another wrestlers used someone's finisher mid-match and was unable to pin their opponent, so instead theres alot off punching and kicking, and not much wrestling going on during the first have of the match . Therefore (in my opinion) a lot of the matches are boring until they get close to the climax and even then the end are predictable because they always use the same combination of moves.

If you watch justin gabriels FCW matches then compare them to his matches in NXT there is a massive difference
    I'm not saying that this would fix the wwe altogether because there are still other problems like the creative writers and pg rating. But i think most matches would be better than they are now. I think it would be better to have one show but I know the wwe would never do this because they would make less money and we all know the wwe only cares about the money and not the wrestling anymore!! Any way that my opinion i'd love to hear what you think of it.

In 2001, yes. Currently? No. I actually think they have less now.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

no they dont, you people get mad at not everyone getting a chance to appear or not getting a push, but they do have a lot of superstars, wat the point in complainging so much seriously stop whining people who always think some one should get a push and dont. they have jobbers who are meant to be jobbers and they have main eventers.

If I remember what the guy posted correctly it is about how many wrestlers there are an move-sets. I don't think he 'whined' once about jobbers.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DXsuckit View Post
    no they dont, you people get mad at not everyone getting a chance to appear or not getting a push, but they do have a lot of superstars, wat the point in complainging so much seriously stop whining people who always think some one should get a push and dont. they have jobbers who are meant to be jobbers and they have main eventers.
    Again with the broad brushstrokes of generalisation huh? Is this going to be your theme here is it? "You people" is it? Sounds to me like you're just comin' around here to bitch and moan without offering anything of your own. Your apparant lack of insight and knowledge is so laughable, it verges on the truly ridiculous. WWE doesn't have jobbers anymore - don't YOU get it? They are ALL Superstars of the WWE Universe. Even Chavo gets a win occasionally. WWE doesn't want to make us think any of their employees are completely useless.

In the olden days of pro wrestling - before the rainstorm you obviously came down in recently - WWF had true jobbers. Men that never won matches - Barry O(actually Randy Orton's uncle) never won, Barry Horowitz, Lanny Poffo, Los Conquistadores - these were true jobbers, never intended for a push. What WWE wants us to believe now is that ABSOLUTELY ANYONE ON THE ROSTER may, at some stage be in line for the big push, which is a crock.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Again with the broad brushstrokes of generalisation huh? Is this going to be your theme here is it? "You people" is it? Sounds to me like you're just comin' around here to bitch and moan without offering anything of your own. Your apparant lack of insight and knowledge is so laughable, it verges on the truly ridiculous. WWE doesn't have jobbers anymore - don't YOU get it? They are ALL Superstars of the WWE Universe. Even Chavo gets a win occasionally. WWE doesn't want to make us think any of their employees are completely useless.

In the olden days of pro wrestling - before the rainstorm you obviously came down in recently - WWF had true jobbers. Men that never won matches - Barry O(actually Randy Orton's uncle) never won, Barry Horowitz, Lanny Poffo, Los Conquistadores - these were true jobbers, never intended for a push. What WWE wants us to believe now is that ABSOLUTELY ANYONE ON THE ROSTER may, at some stage be in line for the big push, which is a crock.
    Lol Robstar man. Going after the haters/generalizers/weak minded xD

ya i bitch and moan they dont have to many people seriuosly, and i use you people because that is the least offensive term i caould use something like you whiny ass babys who need to stop complaining about everything but i didnt. im not generalistic i think like they do the wayt to get more money they have stars and then they have the people who can job good and get a push every now and then. duh they dont wanna make then completely useless you think i was talking about the WWE, i was talking mostly about the people who complain about not seeing the jobbers have a huge title matchnothing in that post was abpout WWE get your damn facts straight man jees.

I dont think they have to many I look at it like a sports team just cause everyone doesn't play all the time they are there just in case of a injury and they have to use that time to make it count. There are some that do it and some that dont. Take the Spirit Squad for example I personnally thought Ken Doane was gonna get a big push but he had his chance and just didnt impress enough. Now the only one left that took there opportunity and ran with is Was Dolph Ziggler. Congrats to him. As far as finishers I think other people should be able to do variations of it but the thing is they stray away from the old school feel of nobody does it like...... Everyone does a DDT. Thats why they should push that no one delivers a DDT like Drew McIntyre. Take David Otunga for example... Not my favorite wrestler but his move is basically a glorified Spine Buster so when he hits it the announcer should stress that no one does a spine buster like Otunga (if they were gonna push him). Kinda like Dolph Ziggler and the sleeper hold. Every time he does it Matt Striker talks about how he has perfected the Sleeper Hold I love that.
    AWESOME!!!

Blog Entries
    ya i bitch and moan they dont have to many people seriuosly, and i use you people because that is the least offensive term i caould use something like you whiny ass babys who need to stop complaining about everything but i didnt. im not generalistic i think like they do the wayt to get more money they have stars and then they have the people who can job good and get a push every now and then. duh they dont wanna make then completely useless you think i was talking about the WWE, i was talking mostly about the people who complain about not seeing the jobbers have a huge title matchnothing in that post was abpout WWE get your damn facts straight man jees.
    In case you hadn't noticed, this is a WWE forum and the title of this thread is 'Does the wwe have too many wrestlers?' - so if you weren't referring to WWE, what were you talking about?

You gotta a couple of run-on sentences there.