sting having a world title shot makes sense

( Disclaimer you don't have to watch the video to take part in or understand the thread )
    So I was thinking, People are not happy about Sting having the title shot but it makes sense and is logical. It's a year since this storyline started with Sting being attacked, a year since hew was inducted into the TNA HOF. And let's be honest who else could have been a deserving candidate for the shot but also wouldn't have been harmed by losing. So who do you think should have had the title shot and why ?

I share my full views in this video -

I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

I forgot to add, Aj and Matt Morgan while two guys who made sense to have a shot, should not be put in a match too lose. Bully should win on only his second defense therefore putting Joe, Morgan, AJ or anyone else who need built up against him is stupid. Sting can take the lose, the rest of them can't.
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    I forgot to add, Aj and Matt Morgan while two guys who made sense to have a shot, should not be put in a match too lose. Bully should win on only his second defense therefore putting Joe, Morgan, AJ or anyone else who need built up against him is stupid. Sting can take the lose, the rest of them can't.
    Good point. I just wish that TNA smartened up a bit. They only have 4 PPVs a year and to put this as the main event is not the best idea.

Morgan should have got the shot. He looks worse losing to Sting via the sloppiest scorpion death lock in history.

It may make sense that Sting gets this shot, but that doesnt' make it entertaining nor does it make me want to spend money to watch the match.

Ha that Bully Ray CAW looks similar to one I made.

On Topic: Sting as No.1 contender, while on face value is poor but the deeper you go more sense it makes, and it's not like he is going to win, at least I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    This does make sense. It is a shame there isn't anyone who can afford to lose like Sting but people would still consider him a better option win or lose. Maybe someone bald. With a grudge against Aces and Eights. Probably with some gold medals.

It is stupid having Sting go after the championship i really hope this is his last shot it doesn't make sense him being the champion anymore.

Blog Entries
    It doesn't make much sense having Sting in a World title shot. He is entering the Hogan style of having the opponents run into his fists and essentially putting themselves into the Scorpion Deathlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    This does make sense. It is a shame there isn't anyone who can afford to lose like Sting but people would still consider him a better option win or lose. Maybe someone bald. With a grudge against Aces and Eights. Probably with some gold medals.
    I like the idea of Angle. He's more threat to take the title and much like Sting in away that a loss would not effect him. Plus there is no way Bully gets the clean win. Not even against Sting.

Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    I like the idea of Angle. He's more threat to take the title and much like Sting in away that a loss would not effect him. Plus there is no way Bully gets the clean win. Not even against Sting.
    Since being in Aces and Eights, that does seem to be the case. Not even the good not clean way either that shows how ruthless HE is.