Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Brooklyn Brawler, MVP/Irving "Knuckleball" Schwartz and even played Doink (if you count that)

1 2 3 Kid, X-Pac, Syxx

Quote Originally Posted by ViscerasManTits View Post
    A lot mentioned are repackages of the same character

Prince Albert, Albert & A-Train is one gimmick with 3 names

Same goes for Viscera and Big Daddy V and Bradshaw.

I shyed away from the Foley ones simply because they were always said to be just 3 personalities of Mick.

Headshrinker Fatu/Make a change Fatu/The Sultan & Rikishi is a great example
    My list is just listing EVERYBODY that has had three or more gimmicks in WWF only.

I'm sure this is JUST WWE and not other companies. So Diamond Studd etc wouldn't count. Names in other companies don't count.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    My list is just listing EVERYBODY that has had three or more gimmicks in WWF only.

I'm sure this is JUST WWE and not other companies. So Diamond Studd etc wouldn't count. Names in other companies don't count.
    Totally get that, brother. My one statement was just saying a lot of the names were just refreshes of the same character. Sometimes just a name change.

A ton of great memories on your list though.

Dolph Zigler.....was a cheerleader and a caddy?

John Cena-Barney-Superman

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by ViscerasManTits View Post
    Totally get that, brother. My one statement was just saying a lot of the names were just refreshes of the same character. Sometimes just a name change.

A ton of great memories on your list though.
    Yeah full of nostalgia that one. I looked up WWE alumni on wikipedia and it names every superstar (and names they used) during WWE runs. It's amazing remembering some of the gimmicks throughout the 90s.

Three truly original but different gimmicks however? There's only a handful to which Kane would arguably be the biggest.
    I'd say Luke gallows/fake kane/Festus could be close; but i'm sure they referenced Festus as being Gallows, but Jesse drugged him or something along those lines. If he did, it would remove Gallows from this list (may have dreamt this one)

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    you for real, you are forgetting the main man of face changes and gimmicks!!! mick foley a.k.a man kind a.k.a dude love a.k.a cactus jack

you also have BladeRunner Rock, Dingo Warrior, then finally Ultimate Warrior

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Evolution of Dolph Ziggler

Kerwin White's Assistant-- Nicky-- Dolph Ziggler

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS