2 16.67%
  • Bad

2 16.67%
  • A bit of Both

8 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good or bad?

Good or bad?

I recently watched WWE superstars and one of the matches was A-Ry VS Cody Rhodes, it was a pretty solid match.

But I ask do you think this is a sign of how much Rhodes has fallen (bad), or a sign that A-Ry is going to get a push (good)?

Rhodes won BTW.

Blog Entries
    I haven't seen the match, but I'll take your word for it being a good one.

I'd say it's a bit of both. I say this because it's good that Riley is finally actually getting televised matches (as opposed to dark matches or less) against someone like Rhodes, but on the other hand, Rhodes has fallen from being on in the upper mid card this time last year, and seemingly on the brink of the main event, to battling against a man who's been in obscurity for the past few months.

If you pushed me to decide good or bad, I'd say it's more of a bad sign for Rhodes.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    I recently watched WWE superstars and one of the matches was A-Ry VS Cody Rhodes, it was a pretty solid match.

But I ask do you think this is a sign of how much Rhodes has fallen (bad), or a sign that A-Ry is going to get a push (good)?

Rhodes won BTW.
    I actually saw this match this morning and I was going to post about it. I think it's a mixture of both, Cody seems to have fallen but from what they were saying on commentary they were putting Riley over even though Rhodes got the win. Riley came close to the win and Rhodes kinda stole the W a bit.

Rhodes is suffering from the fact that creative decided to keep team Hell No together much longer than they originally planned. This is just my best guess, but I think the Rhodes Scholars were up for a run with the tag belts and creative pulled the plug on it because Bryan and Kane were too popular as a tag team to break up just yet.

His time will come, but creative is very lazy and don't like having to come up with storylines and angles because that would involve work, so he may be waiting for a while.

A bit of Both the have nothing for Rhodes right now and it looks like Riley is finally bouncing back which maybe the exact right time to save him from the cut.

Hopefully both Cody Rhodes and Alex Riley get a push in the WWE. The WWE is in need for building some new talent.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Alex Riley needs to be pushed badly. When he came off of his break up with The Miz he was literally more over than John Cena was. He put his all into the angles. The brawls he had with Miz were almost main event worthy. The fact that they pulled the rug out from beneath him was ridiculous. I seriously thought he had what it took to be a big time player in the WWE.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Alex Riley needs to be pushed badly. When he came off of his break up with The Miz he was literally more over than John Cena was. He put his all into the angles. The brawls he had with Miz were almost main event worthy. The fact that they pulled the rug out from beneath him was ridiculous. I seriously thought he had what it took to be a big time player in the WWE.
    This a thousand times.
    Riley's got all the tools to be a top player in WWE. A good marketable look, good on the mic, good in the ring. Why he isn't being pushed is beyond me.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    This a thousand times.
    Riley's got all the tools to be a top player in WWE. A good marketable look, good on the mic, good in the ring. Why he isn't being pushed is beyond me.
    He pissed off John Cena
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    This a thousand times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    He pissed off John Cena

Sadly. Too bad nobody let that go.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs