Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Strength Of Antonio Cesaro

I had no idea where to place these videos so I decided to put it here. Move this thread if you wish:

This guy is amazing. I don't care who thinks he is boring. This guy is a bonafide future world champion in my eyes. You can't tell me otherwise.

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

I honestly don't see why he was labeled as boring. His wrestling skills are phenomenal, probably the strongest pound for pound guy, and I actually enjoyed his "anti-american" gimmick. Hell if its his mic skills that is the problem, get him a manager who CAN talk... thats worked for plenty of guys. As I remember, paul heyman is pretty available these days...

You know, in the old days, guys got hundreds of live appearances off film and off TV to hone their in-ring persona and I wonder if we are bailing on the next Iron Sheikh too soon.

Blog Entries
    I'm positive about his future. He's in de doghouse, and at the moment rolling with the punches, which is good. Keep working hard, keep doing that whilst you get frustrated, and then stick up for yourself and take what is yours. Almost all big WWE stars went through that period.

I hope we see him get frustrated, and just train harder, obsess and work for it, until it pays off. Could be a decent face turn, I think he could be a fine face.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    I honestly don't see why he was labeled as boring. His wrestling skills are phenomenal, probably the strongest pound for pound guy, and I actually enjoyed his "anti-american" gimmick. Hell if its his mic skills that is the problem, get him a manager who CAN talk... thats worked for plenty of guys. As I remember, paul heyman is pretty available these days...
    JBL first said that, and I like his strength more than the strength of Mark Henry and Big E Langston. He actually has useful strength that helps to put on a great match. I don't care how much someone can lift if they can only use their strength to lift something. Cesaro's strength helps to put on a great match, the video is a good example of that.
    Wait for the next time...

''If You Know What I Mean''

Thank You Edge and HBK!

Beer! Money!

100% agree with you Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Blog Entries
    Guy's an animal, simple as that.
    I mean that apron superplex was crazy and required a hell of a lot of lower back strength. And the fact that he's been able to lift Khali, and Brodus Clay might I add, by pretty much dead-lifting them and holding them in the squatted position in order to Neutralize them is nothing short of amazing.

I actually think he's out of the dog house right now. He's not yodeling any more and has gone back to cutting serious promos. Plus he had a pretty long match against Orton (a main event guy) this week, which tells me that they're going to start building him up as a threat again.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Guy's an animal, simple as that.
    I mean that apron superplex was crazy and required a hell of a lot of lower back strength. And the fact that he's been able to lift Khali, and Brodus Clay might I add, by pretty much dead-lifting them and holding them in the squatted position in order to Neutralize them is nothing short of amazing.

I actually think he's out of the dog house right now. He's not yodeling any more and has gone back to cutting serious promos. Plus he had a pretty long match against Orton (a main event guy) this week, which tells me that they're going to start building him up as a threat again.
    Good point, and he also got to make a real heel move by attacking Kofi backstage. If he starts showing a more vicious side to his personality he could be a top heel IMO.

Can't stop Antonio Cesaro he will get to the top because he is that damn good!!

Antonio Cesaro is an excellent WWE Superstar. Currently, he should start mini rivalries with Randy Orton or Big Show to see if he is worthy enough to go after the WHC or the WWE Championship.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS