Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I don't mind Big Show, but when he is on the card it is never a match I look forward to. What bugs me to no end is his finisher. A punch? Are you kidding me? He is the biggest guy and likely the most powerful, but instead of a power move he uses a punch. Now if this punch is so dangerous, why would you wait till the very end of a match to throw it? Why doesn't he just punch people the whole match? I feel like his finisher makes it a lot harder for me to suspend disbelief while watching his matches.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Do they? This might be your take on Show these days, but I'm not sure how you come to this conclusion as a generalization.
    Do you not think so? I'll do a comparison.

I've got a friend, and she has a birthmark on her face that is (quite frankly) rather unsightly. To me though, because I have seen her so much, I don't even acknowledge it anymore but for someone to see it for the first time, it is very noticeable.

That is what I mean with Big Show as a giant. Because of the exposure on TV, we're used to him and we forget that he is such a big guy. I am a firm believer that Big Show could have been greater than Andre The Giant when it comes to legacy but I feel that over-exposure has spoilt us. Were Show to be of the days of the territories, he would be a much bigger star and would be much more appreciated.

And that is my opinion.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Do you not think so? I'll do a comparison.

I've got a friend, and she has a birthmark on her face that is (quite frankly) rather unsightly. To me though, because I have seen her so much, I don't even acknowledge it anymore but for someone to see it for the first time, it is very noticeable.

That is what I mean with Big Show as a giant. Because of the exposure on TV, we're used to him and we forget that he is such a big guy. I am a firm believer that Big Show could have been greater than Andre The Giant when it comes to legacy but I feel that over-exposure has spoilt us. Were Show to be of the days of the territories, he would be a much bigger star and would be much more appreciated.

And that is my opinion.
    I don't think the same applies for Big Show as your friend there. Allow me to throw and example back:
    Lionel Messi.
    He's been the best player in the world for the best part of 5 years. Look at the over exposure he's gotten. Are we still in awe of him> Yes, absolutely. Same applies for Christiano Ronaldo, or any other amazing football player. An even better example; Ryan Giggs. He's been playing football for over 20 years, yet we're still in awe of him whenever he players for his ability to keep up to such a high standard despite his age.

We're constantly reminded about Big Shows size during his matches and such. I'm still in awe of how big he is and how well he moves for a big guy, the moves he pulls off etc.
    IMO, Big Show is greater than Andre the Giant. To me, Andre wasn't that great in the first place. Sure, he was a big guy, but he wasn't a great wrestler at all IMO. I'd even go as far as to say that he sucked as a wrestler, down there at Khali level.

You have to be able to look past something such as over exposure, since everyone in today's world is over exposed. I can still acknowledge that Show is a big guy, that he's a hell of a wrestler for a big guy, and I can still appreciate him for that. If other people can't, then it's them that's at fault for allowing something as trivial as over exposure to cloud their judgment.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Big Show is like the Shaq of the WWE. Larger than life, big sense of humor, and an all time great. I think he will never retire though. He will die doing this.

At his age I want to see him as the next GM of Smackdown, ruling with an iron fist and enforcing his rulings with a KO punch.

I think the big show is better then he gets credit for. He actually moves well for how actually large he is. He's been in some amazing matches in amazing eras and no one can ever deny the bump he took off te top rope with Brock. I will forever laugh when I think about his feud with the Bossman and being dragged on his dads casket by the Bossmans car. CLASSIC

The Bigshow is just there
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS

Big Show is a great in ring performer but i can't see him being WWE Champion possibly World Heavyweight Champion again.

Big show still gives great quality matches and his heel heavyweight title runs are great. But he is getting up there in age and also is not as fit as he use to be. I would give him one more heavyweight title run on raw or maybe a tag team title run with someone small like his days with jericho and miz. He's always been a greaT tag team partner with whoever he teams with, kinda like Kane. I always wanted show and mark Henry to team up. They would be destructive.

Big Show to me has always been overrated and boring. I never once had a mark out moment for the Big Show. If he where to retire tomorrow I can't say that I'd be that down about it. I love his commitment to the business, but I'm just not that big of a fan of the Big Show.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!