Blog Entries

lets hear it for a HHH guy?

So paul heyman has his paul heyman guys lesnar punk axel . Since pauly is feuding with hhh why not make a hhh guys for instsnce if i were to do it i say these three

Wade Barrett- it looks like his current heel run has gone into limbo . Its time to switch it up move him to face . Now why wade as a hhh guy ? He was apart of a epic wrestling changing stsble like hhh. He has proven himself a brawler like hhh. He has look and chrisma too. I feel he could be a #1 face or heel. Secondly change his damn finisher to closeline from hell

Cody rhodes- i personally not sure bout him he has the pedigree no pun intened but his mic skills are so so. I liked him as undashing but his ring skills are what make him the star a face turn is nicely done.

Dean Ambrose/ Seth rollins
    Im hesistant on dean because he is mitb he is future of the wwe he is my fav he is hhh project but i love everything bout him just idont want face dean. Seth rollins i think could benefit here hes working way to hard to be heel he is just not a heel hes a face he cant pull off heel. Hes damn talented and mic skills above par but to push to next level make him hhh guy

I feel like they should feud then 3on3
    What you guys think of my choices and.what you think?

Lana the only reason i like Rusev

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Deception, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

Actually, Sandow & Sheamus are probably the 2 biggest HHH guys in the WWE today. Sandow because of the Killer Kalowski background and Sheamus because he and HHH are workout buddies.

Although, I do think the WWE is testing a Barrett face turn with the little Fandango side-story. Be interesting to see if this develops further or if the bull hammer on Smackdown = the end of the side-story. I do think a Barrett face turn would be very interesting with how stagnant he's become since his injury.

Since HHH is being written out of active competition with the fake concussion angle, it would make sense for him to feud with Heyman by picking his own "guy" to Feud with Axel. Could be an established guy to help get Axel over (like Christian) or it could be another NXT guy to set up an extended feud to get both guys over. Could be Kassius Ohno, hopefully also with a less stupid name.

But who could he pick, who would be a good match for Axel?

I know HHH is a Sheamus fan, but that would seem to be too much of a jump. I think the best way for it to work would be an NXT call up, but that's going to mean either the new guy or Axel is going to start of with a feud loss, which could break them straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    But who could he pick, who would be a good match for Axel?

I know HHH is a Sheamus fan, but that would seem to be too much of a jump. I think the best way for it to work would be an NXT call up, but that's going to mean either the new guy or Axel is going to start of with a feud loss, which could break them straight away.
    That's patently ridiculous. If it's a good feud and it's entertaining both guys will get over regardless of the result. Both guys would get in their shots and no one would get buried.

I can't buy Barrett being HHH guy, the last time they met HHH low blowed Barrett on the way to the ring. I'd say the same for Sheamus, they've always hated each other on screen.
    The Champ would be a good HHH guy, face of the company an' all, which would set up a certain Ryback to become a 4th Paul Heyman guy, or would he?
    Orton is a HHH guy, get him out of limbo on Smackdown.
    Bring in Rhodes Scholars, as heels, too.

Book it as Ryback/Cena, Lesnar/Orton, Punk/Rhodes*, Axel/Sandow and that's a month or two of TV right there.

*give one of them the IC cheaply and have their fight over it elevate Rhodes again as well as the title.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay_Allison View Post
    That's patently ridiculous. If it's a good feud and it's entertaining both guys will get over regardless of the result. Both guys would get in their shots and no one would get buried.
    Hence why I said could.

It has the potential to work, but with WWEs recent trend of booking foobars, it would be unlikely to work.

probably a good chance to bring Bo Dallas back to the main roster as the HHH guy.
    Orton hears a who

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Actually, Sandow & Sheamus are probably the 2 biggest HHH guys in the WWE today. Sandow because of the Killer Kalowski background and Sheamus because he and HHH are workout buddies.

Although, I do think the WWE is testing a Barrett face turn with the little Fandango side-story. Be interesting to see if this develops further or if the bull hammer on Smackdown = the end of the side-story. I do think a Barrett face turn would be very interesting with how stagnant he's become since his injury.
    Spot on fella!! Would easily be those two if it did happen.