Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Faces vs. Heels Alliances

Whats up with heels automatically getting along with heel and faces automatically getting along with faces?

It makes no sense to me. Yes I understand the whole bad guy good guy concept but why is it treated like this. Superstars automatically align themselves with the superstars that agree with their tactics. Why can't someone who likes to cheat nowadays be friends with someone who does not like to cheat? Why can't someone who loves the WWE fans be friends with someone who hates them? Why are people considered a heel when they turn on a face? Thoughts?
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

Blog Entries
    Look at it this way. Imagine, for a moment that you are a guy like John Cena. just a nice guy that's always giving back to the fans and "Giving it his all" when you meet someone that says everything that you are doing is bullshit, and those fans you spend so much time giving back to are a fucking waste, and why give it your all when you can just kick someone in the balls?

You really think you're gonna be friends with that dude?

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Makes as about much sense as big bad Lord Tensai suddenly becoming a dancing maniac and joining with Brodus Clay to become the erstwhile "Tons of Funk" jobber duo...like a lot of tried and true traditions these days "logic" has little to do with the industry of professional wrestling...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Remember when Orton (a face) was telling Sheamus (a face) that Big Show (a heel) was a good guy at heart?

LOGIC!?

In MAH RASSILIN!?

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Whats up with heels automatically getting along with heel and faces automatically getting along with faces?

It makes no sense to me. Yes I understand the whole bad guy good guy concept but why is it treated like this. Superstars automatically align themselves with the superstars that agree with their tactics. Why can't someone who likes to cheat nowadays be friends with someone who does not like to cheat? Why can't someone who loves the WWE fans be friends with someone who hates them? Why are people considered a heel when they turn on a face? Thoughts?
    Also it may confuse the audience in terms of what role they are playing (heel/face)
    like the MSG incident for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post

Really? Really? Are you new to wrestling?

Quote Originally Posted by scribblerking View Post
    Makes as about much sense as big bad Lord Tensai suddenly becoming a dancing maniac and joining with Brodus Clay to become the erstwhile "Tons of Funk" jobber duo...like a lot of tried and true traditions these days "logic" has little to do with the industry of professional wrestling...
    Exactly!!

Its WWE sure doesn't make sense and never will!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Remember when Orton (a face) was telling Sheamus (a face) that Big Show (a heel) was a good guy at heart?
    But SESAfro! that was so long ago!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    But SESAfro! that was so long ago!
    Irrelevant wrestling fans never forget!

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....