Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    "The Dragon Gate USA "United We Stand" PPV, which was taped over the weekend in Union City, NJ will debut on 3/11." WHY SO LONG AWAY ;_____________;

SPOILER:

PAC and Yoshino are the Open The United Gate champions.
    Last edited by Necroyeti; 02-01-2011 at 07:01 PM.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    "The Dragon Gate USA "United We Stand" PPV, which was taped over the weekend in Union City, NJ will debut on 3/11." WHY SO LONG AWAY ;_____________;

SPOILER:

PAC and Yoshino are the Open The United Gate champions.
    So much for Ronin taking the titles to Japan! Happy for PAC though, for obviously biased reasons. Go on our kid!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

NEWS:
    Jimmy Rave is coming to DG:USA!
    http://myemail.constantcontact.com/F...id=_aMcuyvGAp4

Blog Entries
    NEWS:
    Jimmy Rave is coming to DG:USA!
    http://myemail.constantcontact.com/F...id=_aMcuyvGAp4
    How do you feel about this?

I was never really a Jimmy fan, I know he had some good matches in RoH (amongst other places), but he's never really done it for me. There has always been something that made me look the other way when he was wrestling, I dont know wether it was his stupid attire or his stupid haircut, or just the way he wrestled. But. I know he's improved an awful lot from the first time I saw him, and his act has been quite entertaining at times (bog-rolls!!!), so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say I'm kinda looking forward to his debut.

Also, Gabe pushed him quite hard back in RoH, so, I wonder if he'll get the same preferential treatment in DGUSA?

Blog Entries
    Also, Ronin in Japan!!!!!!!

Well done boys!

Never even noticed that bit of news, awesome!

I've not seen a lot of Jimmy Rave matches, and I never really marked for him, but I thought he was a pretty good, entertaining wrestler. I just kinda assume he's a comedy relief style wrestler that can actually wrestle a la Cabana, from the angles I remember him being in.

Blog Entries
    Jimmy also had a nice little RoH feud with CM Punk, that ended with a brutal cage match. That match is well worth hunting down.

This has now hit the torrent sites
    (I would've ordered it if I could have, of course)

I hear Homicide vs. Moxley is supposed to be 187's best match since returning to the indies.
    Last edited by Necroyeti; 03-14-2011 at 02:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    This has now hit the torrent sites
    (I would've ordered it if I could have, of course)

I hear Homicide vs. Moxley is supposed to be 187's best match since returning to the indies.
    To tell the truth, while I haven't enjoyed every One-Eight-Seven match since his Indy comeback, I've enjoyed every match I've seen of his when he's facing Moxley. KAMIKAZE USA's leader is the perfect foe for 'Cide, and I'm loving the fact that they are basically feuding all over the Indy circuit. When that happens it just adds that element of realism to things.

Still think it sucks that we have had to wait so long to see the last installment of the tourney, and I'm not really in a rush to see it now, although I'll definitely watch it at some point.

Strange Side Note: Just read a review of the NYC show and was planning on giving this thread a DragonBump! So, ninja'd.. I guess lol

The venue they were in.
    I realised they were in a bar of some kind, but I never knew the place was an actual restaurant called BB Kings! I read that one fan in attendance said "it's kinda hard to go crazy for a match, when your sitting at a table eating a porterhouse"....

Can you imagine!

"Mmmmm porter house... Oh shit, I missed that move... Mmmmm onion rings.... What!! YAMATO's the new champ!... Mmmmm..."

Lol, the place probably turned into a nightclub once they had taken down the ring!
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 03-14-2011 at 04:37 AM.

TBH, I haven't enjoyed ANY 'cide match since he came back from TNA... except maybe his match against Claudio on HDNet, but that was just average.

BxB vs. Tozawa from this show is also getting some positive press and MOTYC votes.... if the tag matches are anything like the NYC and Philly shows, this could turn out to be one of the best events of the year so far!

But yeah, DGUSA really need to sort some shit out in regards to advertising their shows. I literally only came across those iPPVs by chance, and completely forgot about this show until it turned up on PWTorrents today.

Off-topic, but the next few months is gonna be absolutely SHITHOT for indy events yo, with some big tournaments heading our way too :
    Two ROH iPPVs on wrestlemania weekend
    More ROH DVDS (Socal Showdown II and Manhattan Mayhem IV look like great cards)
    Best of the Best X- it's BACK
    16 Carat Gold 2011
    King of Trios 2011
    Kurt Russellreuinion DVD, DDT4 etc