Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Taken from the main page... Let the speculation begin!!!

WWE has expressed interest in several talents currently signed to deals with Dragon Gate USA. DGUSA has stated that they will release talents from contracts if it means they get a WWE deal. At this time, they have declined to identify any talents WWE may be interested in.

Sami Callihan, PAC and AR Fox would probably be at the top of my wishlist of DGUSA guys in WWE.

I highly doubt the talent scouts are going for Japanese guys, unfortunately, and even if they are they certainly wouldn't get pushed in WWE. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

Man, I haven't watched any DGUSA in ages. :sadface: Was fully planning on quitting watching Raw and Smackdown to make some more indy time, until they suddenly became compelling shows again.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    Man, I haven't watched any DGUSA in ages. :sadface: Was fully planning on quitting watching Raw and Smackdown to make some more indy time, until they suddenly became compelling shows again.
    I actually agree with you. I was teetering on the existence of RAW and then blam... headshot from down stream. I do however still dedicate some time to the indies. Nowhere near as much as I'd like to though. And PAC in THE 'E... I'd lose my damn mind.... BxB Hulk would be awesome as well... too many to think of man.

A buddy of mine with source's within the DGUSA camp has told me that none of the guys have talked about anything involving WWE.

Not saying there isn't a chance WWE has possibly contacted some of the talent, but none of them have talked to Gabe about anything recently. I'm also highly doubtful any of the Japanese talent would be interested in going to the WWE at this moment as Dragon Gate is doing very well in Japan though CIMA did go to a WWE tryout in the past and nothing came of it obviously.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I actually agree with you. I was teetering on the existence of RAW and then blam... headshot from down stream. I do however still dedicate some time to the indies. Nowhere near as much as I'd like to though. And PAC in THE 'E... I'd lose my damn mind.... BxB Hulk would be awesome as well... too many to think of man.

7 and a half minutes of PAC just for you bro.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Fahkin' 'ell guv'nor, just got an e-mail saying there's a DGUSA iPPV one week from now.

Not really bothering with it myself since WWNLive has given me nothing but headaches, but by all means give this company money.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    On November 25, 2011, Dragon Gate USA and Evolve announced the unification of the two promotions. Dragon Gate USA and Evolve will still promote separate events, but the two share rosters, including stables, and Evolve recognizes Dragon Gate USA's Open the Freedom Gate Championship and Open the United Gate Championship as its top two championships.

Dragon Gate USA and EVOLVE sent out the following:
    Dragon Gate USA and EVOLVE have unified. We have some of the details and ramifications in this press release.

The Black Friday Specials are in full effect for DGUSA and EVOLVE right now in the DGUSA.tv Store or by calling 267-519-9744. All in stock DGUSA DVDs are 50% off and only $10 including several 2011 titles. All Dragon Gate Infinity DVDs are 50% off and only $25. All EVOLVE DVDs are 33% off and just $10 including the new EVOLVE 8 (Style Battle tournament) and EVOLVE 9 (Dave Finlay vs. Sami Callihan) DVDs. Everything in the Gear section of the DGUSA.tv store is 25% off with the "DGUSA" code (put it in at check out and you'll get 25% refunded shortly after you order). In addition, all DGUSA and EVOLVE iPPVs at WWNLive.com are 33% off and only $9.95 per title. Act now, because the Black Friday Specials END THIS MONDAY in the DGUSA.tv Store or by calling 267-519-9744.

Here's some of the details of the DGUSA/EVOLVE union:

DGUSA and EVOLVE now exist in the same universe. This means that they will share the same roster and stables.

Live events and iPPVs will still be promoted under DGUSA and EVOLVE banners. EVOLVE events will be important single shots that bridge the gap between four or five major
    DGUSA weekends in 2012. The happenings and results of DGUSA and EVOLVE events will have an affect on each other.

The DGUSA Champion and DGUSA Tag Team Champions will be acknowledged as the top title holders in EVOLVE. There will be possible title defenses in EVOLVE depending on the champions' availability. There is a possibility of an EVOLVE Title in 2012, which would also be defended in DGUSA.

EVOLVE will still be based on win/loss records and its leader board. You can follow these in the About EVOLVE section at DGUSA.tv. However, there will be some changes made in the structure of these as well as the rules and regulations. We'll have more info next week at DGUSA.tv. EVOLVE will still maintain its unique identity and presentation.
    DGUSA and EVOLVE DVDs and merchandise can now both be purchased together in the DGUSA.tv Store or by calling 267-519-9744.

DGUSA.tv will be your one stop for all your DGUSA and EVOLVE news and info. DGUSA and EVOLVE will share the Live Event, News & Articles, Roster, iPPV, Report Piracy and Contact sections of DGUSA.tv. EVOLVE news will now appear here in News Alerts.

The Email News Express and WWNLive.com Email Magazine will both be the places for exclusive news, deals, articles and interviews about both DGUSA and EVOLVE. All this will be delivered right to your inbox. We will protect your email and we won't spam you.

There are now infinite possibilities with the DGUSA and EVOLVE union. We feel this will make the brands easier and more rewarding to follow. We'll have much more next week at DGUSA.tv.
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    I uploaded their most recent show - Freedom Fight 2011 - for another website I'm on, so I'm posting it here too (for about the three people who'll actually care) because it's fuckin awesome.

MAIN EVENT #1
    Masato Yoshino vs. YAMATO

MAIN EVENT #2
    Shingo vs. CIMA

MAIN EVENT #3
    BxB Hulk & Homicide vs. Jon Moxley & Akira Tozawa

SIX MAN TAG ACTION
    Austin Aries, Genki Horiguchi & Ricochet vs. Ronin of Chuck Taylor, Johnny Gargano & Rich Swann

SPECIAL CHALLENGE MATCH
    Jimmy Jacobs vs. Arik Cannon

01: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5io5PkK7U7PcD1TdUu
    02: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4pamI4U8erR2j1Tjaf
    03: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6t1onr0l9O2U91TdVy
    04: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5JmvslEwpQkGG1TfU4
    05: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6KMiy9XolQTCk1Thpw
    06: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4CJm9Y99NO6MU1Tjxl
    07: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kgmTJ8etoGkAad1TiSU

Also DGUSA thread in general
    I actually love you fella i have been trying to get a torrent for this for a week, i have been meaning to watch GDUSA for a while now i will watch this tomorrow after work for definate!!

Here are Dragon Gate USA: Open the Ultimate Gate '12 iPPV Results from Miami, FL (Deauville Beach Resort) from March 30, 3012

Rich Swann makes his way down to the ring as "Open the Ultimate Gate" kicks off rapping his entrance music.

Lenny Leonard is handling the announcing duties alone for this one

Rich Swann vs. AR Fox

It is believed this was supposed to be Swann vs. Yoshino but Fox is replacing him for some reason. Fox and Swann start the match off with some back and forth wrestling trading armdrags and holds. Swann catches Fox with a gorgeous dropkick and Fox answers with a wild Fisherman Buster but Swann comes back with an Asai Moonsault as the action spills out to the floor. Fox with an insane Running Shooting Star Press onto Swann IN THE CORNER (that's the only way it can be best described, just think running somersault cannonball in the corner but a Shooting Star instead). Fox decides to ground Swann with a headlock now and then starts to beat on him in the corner. Swann hits a Split Legged Moonsault off the top and gets a nearfall. Fox takes it back to the ground with a chinlock but the fans get behind Swann only to have Fox take him out with a Sliding Cross Body to the back of a seated Swann for yet another nearfall. Swann attempts to fight back but Swann catches him with a Flatliner! 1...2...NO Swann kicks out! Swan comes back with an Enziguri to a perched Fox on the top and then he hits a Hurricanrana as he leaped off the mat snapping Fox off the top! Fox and Swann exchange punches and kicks in the center of the ring with Swann getting the advantage with a Scissors Kick and then Rolling Thunder for a nearfall of his own! Swann goes for a float over in the corner but eats a DVD from Fox and then a Somersault Senton Splash off the top! 1...2...NO Swann kicks out! Swann rolls out to the floor but he is NOT safe! Fox its an IMPLODING SPRINGBOARD SOMERSAULT PLANCHA off the top onto Swann on the floor! Fox puts Swann on the apron and then dives off the top with a Guillotine Leg Drop but Swann rolls out of the way and Fox eats every bit of the apron! Swann hits the Springboard Swann Cutter! 1...2...NO Fox kicks out! Swann climbs up top, Frog Splash! 1...2...NO Fox kicks out again! They exchange rollups and nearfalls with countless nearfalls here but neither can get the pin! Swann with a Superkick staggers Swann and then he climbs up top. Fox answers with a Bicycle Kick to Swann and then he springs to the top and hits the Lo-Mein Pain (Springboard Spanish Fly)! 1...2...3!

Winner: AR Fox via pinfall (Lo-Mein Pain) and after the match Fox and Swann shake hands.

The Open The United Gate Champions CIMA & Ricochet make their way down to the ring. CIMA says hello to everyone and says he loves the United States and Miami, but he can't wrestle tonight because of a neck injury. He apologizes to the fans and then a "CIMA" chant erupts. CIMA says because of this he and Ricochet must vacate the belts and then he apologizes to Ricochet. Johnny Gargano & Chuck Taylor of Ronin make their way down now, they were scheduled to face the champs tonight.

Chuck Taylor says they're real sad about CIMA's neck but since they were supposed to wrestle them tonight they should just give the belts to Ronin. Johnny Gargano (the Open the Freedom Gate Champion) says as much as he would love to take the belts and go to the beach right now he doesn't want to win the belts like that. Gargano talks about the night he won the Freedom Gate belt and says that night was so good because he EARNED it, but if they just take those belts they wouldn't have earned it and they will cheat themselves and the fans. Gargano says if they are going to win the belts they will do it by showing that they are the best tag team in the world. Masato Yoshino comes out now!

Yoshino says he will be Ricochet's partner to defend the belts! Ricochet says he knows Yoshino has a shot at Gargano's belt tomorrow so if CIMA is okay with it and if the fans are okay with it then he's okay with it. CIMA says he's cool and shakes Ricochet's hands. Ricochet places the belts in the middle of the ring and the two teams stare each other down. Gargano offers a handshake but Yoshino walks away.

The Scene (Scott Reed & Caleb Konley) w/Larry Dallas vs. Bobby Fish & Tommy Dreamer

The Scene make their way down to the ring with a slew of gorgeous females. As one of the chicks grinds on Reed the announcer says "The Scene may catch something before this weekend's over" and he calls this the most disgusting entrance ever. Bobby Fish comes out alone and Larry says if he hasn't noticed he's alone and The Scene is the hottest new tag team "on the scene." He suggests Fish save himself a beating and go to the back, but Fish says he does have a partner. TOMMY DREAMER walks out! Dreamer & Fish hit the ring but The Scene attacks them! Fish & Dreamer hit a pair of Hip Tosses and then Dreamer hits Conley with a Pump Handle Slam and locks in a Crippler Crossface and then Fish kicks Conley in the face! They drag Reed into the ring and then Fish lifts Reed up in a Sidewalk Slam and Dreamer dives off the top with an Elbow Drop as well! Fish and Dreamer take turns beating on Reed in the face corner and then Fish connects with a Dropkick before knocking Konley off the apron. Reed rolls out as well and then Fish fakes a dive only to see Dreamer dive off the apron onto The Scene! Conley comes back and crotches Dreamer on the guardrail much to Tommy's dismay. One of the chicks hits Dreamer with the guardrail but then Fish chases her away. Back in the ring Reed covers Dreamer and gets a nearfall. The heels beat on Dreamer in the corner now and then whip him into the opposite corner. Konley puts the boots to Dreamer and then Catapults him into the bottom rope throat first. Reed tags back in and the heels hit a Double Elbow Drop on Dreamer. Reed hits a Brainbuster on Dreamer for a nearfall. The heels continue the beat down on Dreamer as a "stupid hair cut" chant starts aimed at Reed. Conley charges at Dreamer in the corner only to eat a boot and then a Flatliner into the corner! Fish tags in and Reed tags in as well! Fish hits Reed with a nasty series of kicks and then does the same to Conley. Fish now with knee strikes to Reed and then a Cartwheel Back Elbow before locking in a Kneelock! Conley breaks it up but then Dreamer locks him in a Texas Cloverleaf! Larry Dallas gets on the apron and Dreamer drags him in but then one of the chicks jumps on Dreamers back! Dreamer grabs her but another one of the girls comes in and attempts to slap her. He grabs her as well and makes out with both of them and then Piledrives the first chick! A big "ECW" chant starts. Konley comes back in and nails Dreamer with a Backstabber but then Fish locks him in the Fish Hook out of nowhere! Konley taps!

Winners: Fish & Dreamer via submission (Fish Hook). Post match The Scene's chicks try to wake them up and Dreamer ends up slapping one of them on the ass. She gets offended but then jumps on him and makes out with him. Dreamer puts her over his knee and spanks her ass.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up