Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Cool Dragon Gate USA!

I uploaded their most recent show - Freedom Fight 2011 - for another website I'm on, so I'm posting it here too (for about the three people who'll actually care) because it's fuckin awesome.

MAIN EVENT #1
    Masato Yoshino vs. YAMATO

MAIN EVENT #2
    Shingo vs. CIMA

MAIN EVENT #3
    BxB Hulk & Homicide vs. Jon Moxley & Akira Tozawa

SIX MAN TAG ACTION
    Austin Aries, Genki Horiguchi & Ricochet vs. Ronin of Chuck Taylor, Johnny Gargano & Rich Swann

SPECIAL CHALLENGE MATCH
    Jimmy Jacobs vs. Arik Cannon

01: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5io5PkK7U7PcD1TdUu
    02: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4pamI4U8erR2j1Tjaf
    03: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6t1onr0l9O2U91TdVy
    04: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5JmvslEwpQkGG1TfU4
    05: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6KMiy9XolQTCk1Thpw
    06: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4CJm9Y99NO6MU1Tjxl
    07: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kgmTJ8etoGkAad1TiSU

Also DGUSA thread in general

I have never seen Dragon Gate talent go at it so I'll give it a shot.

Who the hell is "Ronin of Chuck Taylor"? Is that just the name Chuck Taylor uses in DGUSA?

Iv yet to see a DGUSA event and I've been wanting to, so I'll definetly be watching this. Probably tonight. Much appreciated.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Ronin is the name of their stable.

I've only seen three DGUSA events myself, including this one. Their very first show (Enter The Dragon) really blew my mind... Talents like BxB Hulk, CIMA and SHINGO have to be seen to be believed really.

Iv seen BxB Hulk and CIMA before. Not sure if I've seen a SHINGO match.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Allow me to be the third (and probably final) person to comment!

I love DGUSA and, like The Yetti, I was also blown away by their 1st show. I've seen 3 of their other shows and will be watching this one when I get home from work.
    The only bad thing I could say about them is, the action is just too damn fast! A regular wrestling fan's brain would probably go into hyperdrive if they were to watch a Masato Yoshino match, who has to be the fastest guy in wrestling!
    But apart from that, this promotion is fucking phenomenal! Gabe Sapolsky is the man, and RoH's loss is Dragon Gates gain. He's also doing a brilliant job over in EVOLVE, which could very well be slightly better than DGUSA!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Gonna be deleting the links in the OP shortly, just realised this forum shows up on google and I don't want mass leeching. Copy them to wordpad or (if you're reading this from the future) PM me for the links.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    I uploaded their most recent show - Freedom Fight 2011 - for another website I'm on, so I'm posting it here too (for about the three people who'll actually care) because it's fuckin awesome.

MAIN EVENT #1
    Masato Yoshino vs. YAMATO

MAIN EVENT #2
    Shingo vs. CIMA

MAIN EVENT #3
    BxB Hulk & Homicide vs. Jon Moxley & Akira Tozawa

SIX MAN TAG ACTION
    Austin Aries, Genki Horiguchi & Ricochet vs. Ronin of Chuck Taylor, Johnny Gargano & Rich Swann

SPECIAL CHALLENGE MATCH
    Jimmy Jacobs vs. Arik Cannon

01: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5io5PkK7U7PcD1TdUu
    02: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4pamI4U8erR2j1Tjaf
    03: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6t1onr0l9O2U91TdVy
    04: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5JmvslEwpQkGG1TfU4
    05: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6KMiy9XolQTCk1Thpw
    06: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4CJm9Y99NO6MU1Tjxl
    07: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kgmTJ8etoGkAad1TiSU

Also DGUSA thread in general
    I actually love you fella i have been trying to get a torrent for this for a week, i have been meaning to watch GDUSA for a while now i will watch this tomorrow after work for definate!!

Here are Dragon Gate USA: Open the Ultimate Gate '12 iPPV Results from Miami, FL (Deauville Beach Resort) from March 30, 3012

Rich Swann makes his way down to the ring as "Open the Ultimate Gate" kicks off rapping his entrance music.

Lenny Leonard is handling the announcing duties alone for this one

Rich Swann vs. AR Fox

It is believed this was supposed to be Swann vs. Yoshino but Fox is replacing him for some reason. Fox and Swann start the match off with some back and forth wrestling trading armdrags and holds. Swann catches Fox with a gorgeous dropkick and Fox answers with a wild Fisherman Buster but Swann comes back with an Asai Moonsault as the action spills out to the floor. Fox with an insane Running Shooting Star Press onto Swann IN THE CORNER (that's the only way it can be best described, just think running somersault cannonball in the corner but a Shooting Star instead). Fox decides to ground Swann with a headlock now and then starts to beat on him in the corner. Swann hits a Split Legged Moonsault off the top and gets a nearfall. Fox takes it back to the ground with a chinlock but the fans get behind Swann only to have Fox take him out with a Sliding Cross Body to the back of a seated Swann for yet another nearfall. Swann attempts to fight back but Swann catches him with a Flatliner! 1...2...NO Swann kicks out! Swan comes back with an Enziguri to a perched Fox on the top and then he hits a Hurricanrana as he leaped off the mat snapping Fox off the top! Fox and Swann exchange punches and kicks in the center of the ring with Swann getting the advantage with a Scissors Kick and then Rolling Thunder for a nearfall of his own! Swann goes for a float over in the corner but eats a DVD from Fox and then a Somersault Senton Splash off the top! 1...2...NO Swann kicks out! Swann rolls out to the floor but he is NOT safe! Fox its an IMPLODING SPRINGBOARD SOMERSAULT PLANCHA off the top onto Swann on the floor! Fox puts Swann on the apron and then dives off the top with a Guillotine Leg Drop but Swann rolls out of the way and Fox eats every bit of the apron! Swann hits the Springboard Swann Cutter! 1...2...NO Fox kicks out! Swann climbs up top, Frog Splash! 1...2...NO Fox kicks out again! They exchange rollups and nearfalls with countless nearfalls here but neither can get the pin! Swann with a Superkick staggers Swann and then he climbs up top. Fox answers with a Bicycle Kick to Swann and then he springs to the top and hits the Lo-Mein Pain (Springboard Spanish Fly)! 1...2...3!

Winner: AR Fox via pinfall (Lo-Mein Pain) and after the match Fox and Swann shake hands.

The Open The United Gate Champions CIMA & Ricochet make their way down to the ring. CIMA says hello to everyone and says he loves the United States and Miami, but he can't wrestle tonight because of a neck injury. He apologizes to the fans and then a "CIMA" chant erupts. CIMA says because of this he and Ricochet must vacate the belts and then he apologizes to Ricochet. Johnny Gargano & Chuck Taylor of Ronin make their way down now, they were scheduled to face the champs tonight.

Chuck Taylor says they're real sad about CIMA's neck but since they were supposed to wrestle them tonight they should just give the belts to Ronin. Johnny Gargano (the Open the Freedom Gate Champion) says as much as he would love to take the belts and go to the beach right now he doesn't want to win the belts like that. Gargano talks about the night he won the Freedom Gate belt and says that night was so good because he EARNED it, but if they just take those belts they wouldn't have earned it and they will cheat themselves and the fans. Gargano says if they are going to win the belts they will do it by showing that they are the best tag team in the world. Masato Yoshino comes out now!

Yoshino says he will be Ricochet's partner to defend the belts! Ricochet says he knows Yoshino has a shot at Gargano's belt tomorrow so if CIMA is okay with it and if the fans are okay with it then he's okay with it. CIMA says he's cool and shakes Ricochet's hands. Ricochet places the belts in the middle of the ring and the two teams stare each other down. Gargano offers a handshake but Yoshino walks away.

The Scene (Scott Reed & Caleb Konley) w/Larry Dallas vs. Bobby Fish & Tommy Dreamer

The Scene make their way down to the ring with a slew of gorgeous females. As one of the chicks grinds on Reed the announcer says "The Scene may catch something before this weekend's over" and he calls this the most disgusting entrance ever. Bobby Fish comes out alone and Larry says if he hasn't noticed he's alone and The Scene is the hottest new tag team "on the scene." He suggests Fish save himself a beating and go to the back, but Fish says he does have a partner. TOMMY DREAMER walks out! Dreamer & Fish hit the ring but The Scene attacks them! Fish & Dreamer hit a pair of Hip Tosses and then Dreamer hits Conley with a Pump Handle Slam and locks in a Crippler Crossface and then Fish kicks Conley in the face! They drag Reed into the ring and then Fish lifts Reed up in a Sidewalk Slam and Dreamer dives off the top with an Elbow Drop as well! Fish and Dreamer take turns beating on Reed in the face corner and then Fish connects with a Dropkick before knocking Konley off the apron. Reed rolls out as well and then Fish fakes a dive only to see Dreamer dive off the apron onto The Scene! Conley comes back and crotches Dreamer on the guardrail much to Tommy's dismay. One of the chicks hits Dreamer with the guardrail but then Fish chases her away. Back in the ring Reed covers Dreamer and gets a nearfall. The heels beat on Dreamer in the corner now and then whip him into the opposite corner. Konley puts the boots to Dreamer and then Catapults him into the bottom rope throat first. Reed tags back in and the heels hit a Double Elbow Drop on Dreamer. Reed hits a Brainbuster on Dreamer for a nearfall. The heels continue the beat down on Dreamer as a "stupid hair cut" chant starts aimed at Reed. Conley charges at Dreamer in the corner only to eat a boot and then a Flatliner into the corner! Fish tags in and Reed tags in as well! Fish hits Reed with a nasty series of kicks and then does the same to Conley. Fish now with knee strikes to Reed and then a Cartwheel Back Elbow before locking in a Kneelock! Conley breaks it up but then Dreamer locks him in a Texas Cloverleaf! Larry Dallas gets on the apron and Dreamer drags him in but then one of the chicks jumps on Dreamers back! Dreamer grabs her but another one of the girls comes in and attempts to slap her. He grabs her as well and makes out with both of them and then Piledrives the first chick! A big "ECW" chant starts. Konley comes back in and nails Dreamer with a Backstabber but then Fish locks him in the Fish Hook out of nowhere! Konley taps!

Winners: Fish & Dreamer via submission (Fish Hook). Post match The Scene's chicks try to wake them up and Dreamer ends up slapping one of them on the ass. She gets offended but then jumps on him and makes out with him. Dreamer puts her over his knee and spanks her ass.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Sami Callihan (D.U.F.) vs. BxB Hulk

BxB Hulk has a much darker look. He spits a red liquid in the air like Gangrel back in the day. The stream goes out right as Hulk made his entrance and when it came back on Callihan hits a series of scoop slams onto the ropes on Hulk and then he slams Hulk's leg into the ring post. Callihan going after Hulk's leg to take away his kicks. Callihan spits on his hand and then starts chopping Hulk before hanging him up in the ropes. Callihan puts the boots to Hulk and then starts chopping at Hulk's knee. Callihan climbs up top and dives off with a stomp onto Hulk's knee. Hulk comes back with a back kick and then a Bicycle Kick on Callihan! Hulk stomps Callihan down in the corner and then stands on his head. Callihan spits at Hulk so Hulk hits a dropkick to the back of his head. Hulk hits a Arm & Legs Trapped T-Bone Suplex for a nearfall! Hulk then hits a series of elbows on Sami's elbow as we see a shot of Christina Von Errie standing in the entrance way. Hulk hits a series of round kicks and then a front kick to the face of Callihan. Callihan gets fired up so Hulk kicks him in the head again. Hulk hits him in the face a third time and then again. Callihan flips Hulk off but then eats a back kick followed by Backflip Kick. Callihan answers back with an Enziguri on a charging Hulk and then a DVD! Callihan hits the Shotgun Splash off the ropes on Hulk for a nearfall. Callihan hits a Roundhouse Kick and then a springboard Lariat on Hulk! Hulk falls out to the floor and Callihan follows with a Tope Suicida through the ropes! Callihan then hits a running chop that sends Hulk over the guardrail into the front row. Callihan goes to grab Hulk over the guardrail but eats a Roundhouse Kick from Hulk. Hulk rolls Callihan into the ring and then hits a Springboard Spinning Heel Kick! 1...2...NO Callihan kicks out! Hulk puts Callihan up on the top rope and climbs up with him but Callihan headbutts him repeatedly and then goes for a Sunset Bomb, but Hulk blocks it! Callihan then Superkicks Hulk's knee causing Hulk to crash to the mat! Callihan blows a kiss to Christina and then locks in the Half Crab! Hulk gets to the ropes and then Callihan goes for a Brainbuster but Hulk blocks it. He goes for it again but Hulk blocks it but then his leg buckles and Callihan hits the ropes only to eat Mouse from Hulk! Hulk sweeps his legs and then hits a round kick followed by a Standing Moonsault! 1...2...NO Callihan kicks out! Hulk goes for a springboard move but his leg gives out and Hulk crashes to the mat. Callihan climbs up top and hits a Splash onto Hulk's knee and then locks in the Stretch Muffler! Hulk counters into a rollup! 1...2...NO Callihan kicks out and then eats a kick from Hulk! Hulk goes for Flash but Callihan kicks his knee and then sets up for Stretch Muffler again! Christina gets up on the apron and spits something into Callihan's face! Hulk hits a suplex and then First Flash! 1...2...3!

Winner: Hulk via pinfall (First Flash). After the match Christina raises Hulk's arm revealing she's the new member of Mad Blankey. Callihan says he shouldn't have ever trusted a woman because D.U.F. (Dirty Ugly F*cks) don't trust women. Callihan says what happened with Hulk and that "slut" is past him but what he really cares about is tomorrow and his Street Fight with Sabu at Mercury Rising '12. He says that's all he can think about and tomorrow he will end Sabu's career. He calls Sabu an "extreme loser" and old but then the lights go out! They come back on and Sabu attacks Callihan! Sabu locks in the Camel Clutch but Arik Cannon runs out and blasts Sabu! Pinkie Sanchez out as well and the D.U.F. beat on him until Jon Davis & AR Fox run out to even things up! The brawl is on now. Sabu hits a clothesline on Cannon in the ring and then locks in a Camel Clutch! The announcer announces the Street Fight between Pinkie Sanchez & Arik Cannon against Sabu & on Davis is on now!

Next was a Street Fight between Sabu & Jon Davis vs. Arik Cannon & Pinkie Sanchez

Davis Press Slams Pinkie onto the apron! Davis hits a Snapmare Takeover using his shirt to choke Pinkie as Sabu and Cannon fight on the floor. Davis chops the hell out of Pinkie and then goes for a Buckle Bomb but Pinkie blocks it and then dropkicks Davis' knee. Pinkie hits a sliding dropkick but then eats a Leg Lariat from Davis! Sabu and Cannon back in the ring and Sabu stabs Cannon with a spike repeatedly! Cannon is busted open now. Sabu sets up a chair and then stabs Cannon again before diving off the chair with Air Sabu in the corner! Sabu actually throws the spike into the crowd and then dives off the chair for Air Sabu again, but Cannon catches him in midair and hits Total Anarchy! Davis breaks up the pin attempt and then starts beating on Cannon and connects with a Spinebuster! He follows up with a Running Knee for a nearfall before Pinkie breaks it up! Arik lifts Pinkie up in the air and drops him down with a Senton Splash and then Cannon hits a Senton Splash of his own on Davis. Cannon follows up with a Superick and then a clothesline to Sabu! Sabu tries to set a table up but Cannon clotheslines him. Pinkie climbs up top and then Cannon shoves Davis' head into Pinkie's ass which pisses Davis off. Davis tosses Pinkie off the top to the guardrail and then hits a nasty Lariat on Cannon! Sabu lays Cannon out on the table and hits Arabian Facebuster through the table! Davis then hits the Pounce on Pinkie followed by the 3 Seconds Around The World! 1...2...3!

Winners: Sabu & Davis via pinfall (3 Seconds Around The World). After the match Sami Callihan attacks Sabu and then blasts him with a beer bottle! Sami says he wants Sabu to think all day tomorrow about how it will be his last time in a wrestling ring because he will end Sabu's career.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up