Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry From FEED ME MORE to RYBACK RULES..stupid.. :D

The guy who debuted last year...defeated every jobber on his path of destruction...then got his first title opportunity within few months...he lost it..then again he loses and it continues.. cant remember the last time when he won at PPV in his great hall of fame career.. ..still he is the no.1 contender for WWE championship.. What about guys like cody rhodes...sandow..hardly get any chances.. Now creative decides to tweak his character and turn him heel..well this is my personal opinion..but he's still the same old shit..yes he has been a little better on the mic as of late....but still a lot of work to do..There are people in the backstage who are more talented than Ryback..they should get more chances rather than pushing this guy..who will go nowhere with this gimmick atleast.. Ryback will never rule...for me atleast...

ur thoughts??

Ryback is booked great IMO, he loses but looks strong so when he loses both he and his opponents end up getting a boost, it's how it should be.

Look at Cena for example, he wins almost every match, but his opponents don't come off as been legit, as most of the time he beats them while injured, which means his opponents can't beat a proverbial one armed man.

Boo hoo hoo ryback sucks boo hoo hoo give Cody Rhodes or Tyson Kidd a chance boo hoo hoo or maybe even zack Ryder Lmao stop crying get over it

Ryback doesn't cut it for me at all. I don't like him and I don't hate him. I fast forward him. His ring work is not comming along at all in my opinion the few times I tried to watch his match. He reminds me a lot of Gene Snitsky.

The fans should start chanting this whenever Ryback comes out. Sounds fitting!
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Don't like Ryback, TDA?

I think Ryback is booked properly as well. A machine but can be beaten to show that he isn't Superman. He will get the WWE title soon. That much is going to happen.

As to make him interesting....I don't know....his Terminator gimmick?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    Ryback is booked great IMO, he loses but looks strong so when he loses both he and his opponents end up getting a boost, it's how it should be.

Look at Cena for example, he wins almost every match, but his opponents don't come off as been legit, as most of the time he beats them while injured, which means his opponents can't beat a proverbial one armed man.

I couldn't agree more with this statement. It's how it should be.

We've all cenanuff, it's Ryback's time, the original Silverback.

I like Ryback. All anyone ever does on here is bitch and moan jeez. You dont like Cena, they get a monster who wants to rip his head off, and you still complain. smh.

It seems to me that WWE planned to push Henry after Mania and that is why Ryback lost, but they changed their mind the next night at RAW when Rock no-showed. Aside from that turd of a match at mania I feel Ryback has been booked pretty solid. The "Ryback Rules" thing has to go though. Every time I hear it i think "O'Doyle Rules!"

The Creative team needs too be left in a room with twelve monkeys and see who comes up with the best storylines

I am backing the monkeys for the win
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS