Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

New World Heavyweight Championship contenders

After this Sunday, Alberto or Swagger will be #1 contender, and face Ziggler on a Raw or Smackdown sometime soon. Once that happens, who will be Ziggler's next contender, realisticaly. Not someone like D-bry or Kane, because they'll feud with Shield for a little while longer after Extreme Rules, but someone who you could realisticaly see with nothing to do, and could easily be feuding with Ziggler.
    I would say the only people I could think of were Show, Randy, Henry, or Sheamus, and possibly Christian if he returns, mainly because he has no direction yet, and could easily challenge Ziggler the night or week after he comes back.
    Who do you think is a challenger?

I think he'll feud with a returning christian for a few months, with christian winning at Summerslam, then him having a reign for a few months, then having someone cash in on him.

Quote Originally Posted by HellDemon102094 View Post
    After this Sunday, Alberto or Swagger will be #1 contender, and face Ziggler on a Raw or Smackdown sometime soon. Once that happens, who will be Ziggler's next contender, realisticaly. Not someone like D-bry or Kane, because they'll feud with Shield for a little while longer after Extreme Rules, but someone who you could realisticaly see with nothing to do, and could easily be feuding with Ziggler.
    I would say the only people I could think of were Show, Randy, Henry, or Sheamus, and possibly Christian if he returns, mainly because he has no direction yet, and could easily challenge Ziggler the night or week after he comes back.
    Who do you think is a challenger?

*Spoiler*

After Miz made a comment on ME about never having won the world heavyweight title and wanting to be the top guy again I think he is a logical match.

It would be very believable thinking Miz could win that match against Dolph and this could possibly open up the opportunity for the supposed Dolph face turn and a Heel Randy Orton to chase the title
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Miz, Orton or Christian.

Would be good feuds.

Anything for Del Rio, Swagger or Big Show to be out of the World title picture.

The most interesting point of your question is, who will be "Zigglers" next contender. So basically, if ADR beats Swagger at EC, he won't beat Ziggler in their match? I think ADR beats Swagger, then beats Ziggler for the title.

Blog Entries
    Well, because I will you 1 million dollars if your right(I'm 100% sure Ziggler will win, and I am saying this, and I truly hate Ziggler, and CM PUNK!!!!

Time to stop the Del Rio and Swagger matches anyway holy crap are they becoming tedious!!

I think swagger and del rio put on good matches. I'm no alberto fan but they work well in the ring. I see swagger going over since alberto gets 0 reaction outside of ricardos introduction. Ziggler will most likely retain but swagger will be the next whc for sure

The Miz or Randy Orton for me is a logical choice

Blog Entries
    Honestly I do not think Jericho is through with Ziggler or having shiny gold around his waist just yet...call me crazy but after he gets done with this distraction of trying to make Fanny take off he will set his sights once ah-gain on the WHC...if we are really lucky

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain