View Poll Results: Daniel Bryan or Chris Benoit

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daniel Bryan

7 50.00%
  • Chris Benoit

7 50.00%

Daniel Bryan or Chris Benoit

Kind of a comparison between past and present. Benoit and Bryan are both very similiar yet so different. Benoit and Bryan share the same signature moves like the Diving headbutt, and the crossface. They both are technical masters so to speak, and can both put on great matches with anyone thrown in front of them. They both have been World Heavyweight Champions, as well as United States Champions. And are both were loved and respected by the fans and the wrestlers backstage. (Before the Chris Benoit incident of course) so my opinion let's say Daniel Bryan, and Chris Benoit were in the WWE at the same time, and Daniel Bryan had the gimmick he does now. Who would you prefer to see, and who do you see liking more between the two.

For me I've actually become more of a Fan of Daniel Bryan, then I ever was of Chris Benoit. I don't know if his personality, but I just enjoy seeing Daniel Bryan wrestle more than Benoit. I feel his style is a bit more versatile, and I alway get more excited when Daniel Bryan's music hits, and I could never really say that for Benoit.

Opinions?

Benoit > Everyone.

Huge fan of Benoit, should of and could of been a multiple time World Champ along with Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Benoit > Everyone.

Huge fan of Benoit, should of and could of been a multiple time World Champ along with Eddie.
    I couldn't agree more. He was an excellent in ring performer. But he was one of the guys that no matter how good they were, they were always sidelined for people half of their talent.

DB is an excellent performer but Benoit was better

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Benoit is amongst the best ever as far as wrestling ability goes.
    Bryan is amongst the best ever today as far as wrestling ability goes.

If we're basing this off of purely wrestling ability, then I'd say Benoit shades it for me, but as an overall package, I'd give it to Bryan since he has more personality to me, plus he can work a microphone and a crowd better than what I've seen of Benoit.

So it just comes down to what this poll is asking for. Simply wrestling ability or overall package. I think it's the latter you're asking for, so I vote for Bryan.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Benoit is amongst the best ever as far as wrestling ability goes.
    Bryan is amongst the best ever today as far as wrestling ability goes.

If we're basing this off of purely wrestling ability, then I'd say Benoit shades it for me, but as an overall package, I'd give it to Bryan since he has more personality to me, plus he can work a microphone and a crowd better than what I've seen of Benoit.

So it just comes down to what this poll is asking for. Simply wrestling ability or overall package. I think it's the latter you're asking for, so I vote for Bryan.
    I used this same reasoning to pick Daniel Bryan.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Krispen Wah gets my vote, but both are/were great.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

I'm going with Bryan.

I respected Benoit when it came to in-ring ability, he was immense and intense. That aside, I think Tommy hit the nail on the head and an all round package.. D-Bry takes the win for me.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I couldn't agree more. He was an excellent in ring performer. But he was one of the guys that no matter how good they were, they were always sidelined for people half of their talent.

DB is an excellent performer but Benoit was better
    I also believe that is overrated.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Daniel Bryan because he isn't a wife and kid murdering scumbag...

Has to be Chris Benoit!!