Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    I did actually leave for about 9 months without ever saying a word to anybody...so there was no goodbye...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    As an e-fedder that posts shows... good luck with that lol.
    Really? A couple of weeks ago I busted out 30000 plus words in 3 days. Then I did about 3500 on another article. It's not really anything if you have a smidge of imagination and any sort of flair for words. So, you know, forgive me if I don't see your "shows" as any sort of big deal.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Said Dennis, everyday
    Well played Robstar.

Just food for thought... I take about an hour to write a blog and that's about 1500 words... but that is also me re reading it and thinking of arguments that would stand scrutiny while listening to music and watching tv... 4000 words could potentially be done in an hour or two... IMO. Especially by someone who loves to hear themselves talk as robstar happens to be.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

This comes to mind, as well, KJ.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Well if you insist.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Well played Robstar.

Just food for thought... I take about an hour to write a blog and that's about 1500 words... but that is also me re reading it and thinking of arguments that would stand scrutiny while listening to music and watching tv... 4000 words could potentially be done in an hour or two... IMO. Especially by someone who loves to hear themselves talk as robstar happens to be.
    Now there's a thought.....I should start vlogging so you can all actually hear it...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Now there's a thought.....I should start vlogging so you can all actually hear it...
    You should just do counter blogs to everything WD_08 says... even if he's correct. Troll the VLOGGER!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Hi all, Poot here. I'm not entirely sure if this is in the right place or not so if it's not, would a mod move it to where it goes?

Anyway, I'll try to be as brief as possible but I'm taking a break from here for awhile. I've been spending entirely too much time on here and less and less time with my son. Some people on here know that I've recently rededicated my life to God, and I want to be the best father and Christian I can be. At this time, being a member of this forum is taking away from my time doing both.

I know what you're thinking; Poot and God no way! See you in a week but I'm serious about this. More serious than I've been in a long time. Some of you may not believe in God and I respect that, but I hope you can also respect my decision.

I'll be back eventually I'm sure because this place is alot like a black hole in that it always sucks you back in. I hope that when I do return, I can make a fresh start with many of you that I've not gotten along with in the past. I'm sorry if I've ever offended anyone on here.

Peace and much love. Take care guys.
    James

Black Ninja!
    That was fantastic.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community