Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Cesaro: A work in the making....

Reports have surfaced today that claim WWE officials have demoted Antonio Cesaro due to the fact that they find him "boring". This has been reflected on screen, with his character fledgling as of late, dropping his United States title & jobbing to the top talent for the last 2 months.

I have also recently read the article on WWE.com that says Paul Heyman may be looking to expand his clientele . Interestingly enough, new United States champion Kofi Kingston (the man that beat Cesaro for the title)...although a face...was quoted as saying anyone that wouldn't consider aligning themselves with Heyman was "foolish".

I am far from a detective, but could the WWE be setting up a Cesaro-Heyman union?? Heyman does have ample free time, with Lesnar working a limited schedule & Punk possibly being out until SummerSlam. Why not take a talent considered to have all the attributes to be a mega-star (sans the mic skill) & give him one of the most charismatic & over heel managers & mouthpieces of all time?? Seems like a natural fit....what do you guys think??
    I am Rebel Lion. Come, now....I shall set you free!!

I would think his next client would either be Cesaro or Ohno, if they wanted to go that route. I don't buy them thinking he is boring, considering the last few reports have been "He has made someone backstage mad. He was credited with his match with Kofi being as good as it was. Now they find him boring." It just seems like they are trying to come up with ways to say why he is losing(Despite, putting on very good matches on Main Event two weeks in a row).

Cesaro would be good for Heyman to manage. Cesaro has everything WWE likes, except Mic Skills, which Heyman can provide for him.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Wouldn't mind seeing Ohno being aligned with Heyman eventually...keeping both Ohno & Cesaro as singles competitors at first. The "WWE Universe" has no idea that together these guys are one of the best tag teams in the last 20 years, but us "marks" do, so taking time before pairing the two would serve both the WWE's & the IWC's purposes. Can you imagine Cesaro, Ohno & Punk together?? Sick...
    I am Rebel Lion. Come, now....I shall set you free!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Lion View Post
    Wouldn't mind seeing Ohno being aligned with Heyman eventually...keeping both Ohno & Cesaro as singles competitors at first. The "WWE Universe" has no idea that together these guys are one of the best tag teams in the last 20 years, but us "marks" do, so taking time before pairing the two would serve both the WWE's & the IWC's purposes. Can you imagine Cesaro, Ohno & Punk together?? Sick...
    The ever-so-popular wet dream of C4 would be closer to being a reality.

Honestly, almost anyone that is aligned with Heyman would be sweet. He gets Brock something more than what he is, let's be honest, he wouldn't be anywhere without Heyman. Heyman can make anyone look good.

Definitely a good match but with the news of Callihan signing a contract it could be him what a way to start a WWE career if it is Callihan!!!

I agree with management here, to a certain degree, when he is wrestling or in some form of physical altercation then he has my attention, but as soon as he picks up a mic I just lose interest.

But if someone with the mic set of Lesnar can get to where he is today, then with a bit of help, Cesaro could be great to.

I wouldn't mind seeing it. Heyman is by far one of my favorites on the mic and I think Cesaro is excellent in the ring. It'd be a good idea I think
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th

Blog Entries
    Frankly I, too, miss hearing Heyman on the mic regularly in commentary and the WWE creative room sure could use his advice these days

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I wouldnt mind seeing Cesaro pair up with Punk to help him get over more,not as a tag team but more like just friends helping each other out or like Cesaro kind of being Punks apprentice.With Heyman managing them that would be great.That way Cesaro could get involved in main event fueds and actually start winning some decent matches. A fued down the road between Cesaro & Punk would be great. i do agree that Cesaro is boring even thought he is good in the ring.Clearly has potential thoe and a little revamp maybe needed.

I think Cesaro's problem is just like everyone else's problem in the WWE and that is not being given enough screen time to cut promos. I mean when the guy gets the mic he is pretty well at getting heat. I think if Cesaro were given a legitimate chance on the mic you'd see that he is pretty good, no John Cena or CM Punk, but good none the less. Like his promo after beating Zack Ryder on Raw was pretty damn good. I think the WWE just needs to cut down the recap crap, the Cena crap, the HHH and Lesnar crap, and give guys like Cesaro and others the chance to talk on the microphone and expand their characters.

As for pairing up somebody else with Heyman I've been wanting the WWE to run this storyline. Heyman gets three to four disgruntled superstars and have them wreak havoc on the WWE and those holding them back. We'd see these superstars attacking both faces and heels alike who have been holding them back in the WWE. Eventually this group would expand to 10 or more superstars called Heyman's Army and at Survivor Series we would see Paul Heyman win ownership of Smackdown! and reinstate the brand split. With them bringing over certain titles due to Heyman's Army members holding them like CM Punk with the World Heavyweight Championship and someone like Cesaro or Ryder with the United States Championship. That's what I would do.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!