Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    PSN - RomanCandle332
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    Only just realised this was unstickied *single tear down my eye*

So thought i'd just post my nickname again.

360 - Van Hooligan X

Just tell me you're from EWN or your username on here. Not a fan of people who add me to tell me i've cheated to complete a certain game they can't do

Van Hooligan X is an achievement wore!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Van Hooligan X is an achievement wore!!
    Completion whore actually (Or completionist as it actually called)

Difference?
    Achievement whores are gamerscore whores and will do anything for a cheap 15 GS, like starting a game that they won't ever play because its a quick GS
    Completion whores will complete every game and not move on until they:
    1 - complete it
    2 - do as much as they can before wanting a break or getting a new game and coming back

118 games played - 79 completed and a 88% completion rate over all genres.
    And I don't lose head-to-head comparisons either.

I don't care for GamerScore, just completions.
    And i've completed some really hard games

Rationalise it however you want fella. Whoever has Avatar: The Last Airbender,The Burning Earth on their gamertag is a total whore!!!

I'm kidding btw, i'm a total whore too!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Rationalise it however you want fella. Whoever has Avatar: The Last Airbender,The Burning Earth on their gamertag is a total whore!!!

Ah good
    I'll just get my judging games blog from TrueAchievements just for you

Blog Entries
    Aw my thread is destickied, ah well, Xbox is Rubicante 86, PSN is The_Raiden_86

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Aw my thread is destickied, ah well, Xbox is Rubicante 86, PSN is The_Raiden_86
    No it isn't
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Judging games

Ah gamers. They come in all shapes and sizes, mostly big if i'm honestly but nevertheless its magical to see how many people love to play what genre they love.

Thats what I would be saying if gamers today weren't biased dickheads! Yeah you heard me, you're probably 1 and you know you are.

I don't know what 1 is?

Well italic'd text person to show you're someone else talking. Let me explain!
    Everyone has a gaming genre they love and a few they hate. I for 1 aren't into fighting, driving or music genres. Other people aren't into sports or shooters. You have people who love FIFA or NBA 2011 by EA and hate PES and NBA 2K-BILLION and vice versa. Its what makes gaming so cool. So much variety.

Unfortunatly most people these days are stuck up gamers, and read My Horse and Me 2 or Avatar: The Burning Earth and instantly hate it. Why? WROOOONG!
    Whatever you answer that why with is wrong. Unless you have looked at reviews by people who have played it or looked at gameplay yourself, you don't get an opinion on that game. Who gives a shit if Avatar gives a piss easy 1000 gamerscore, I completed the storyline before doing the 50 combo bullshit. I loved the series as a teenager and glad I played a well written animated series. Yes its a kids game, controls a little dodgey at times and no real difficulty but I enjoyed playing it (Unlike you Limbo!)
    I hated Viva Pinata for years with a passion, a friend forced me to play it and I loved the gameplay for it. You should try playing games not in your traditional line-up. If you don't have fun, go crazy, call it shite. But don't pre-judge any game until you've looked a little research into. Thats like not voting and then complaining about politics today, you're not doing anything to change it so don't complain.

I'm proud of every game i've completed on the xbox. From Call of Duty 4 - Gears of War 2, From Fallout 3 (Twice, 360 and PC) - WWE Smackdown games (X3) From Marble Blast Ultra - Encleaverment Experiment and including Avatar. Because I am glad to of played a game with such infamy with the retard community, it shows not only that I play any genre regardless if i'm not talented in it but aim to have fun doing it. Now go back to your CoD and enjoy your re-hashed game before they abandone the franchise <3

~ Van Hooligan X ~