Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    3 men to break The Shield? The Wyatt Family.

Picture this: The Shield beat Hell No! and friend in the usual way. They're standing tall in the middle of the ring when Wyatt's music starts and he and the family come out as Wyatt cuts a promo about how he is the most dominant force in WWE as they slowly walk to the ring and surround The Shield in the same way The Shield does others. They charge the ring and a fight starts. At some point the ring ends up empty and we go to an ad break. When we comeback The Shield vs The Wyatt Family is an official match which the Wyatt's win.

Everyone is looking for a face team to beat The Shield so a heel team would be something different and a great way to debut a new faction.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    3 men to break The Shield? The Wyatt Family.

Picture this: The Shield beat Hell No! and friend in the usual way. They're standing tall in the middle of the ring when Wyatt's music starts and he and the family come out as Wyatt cuts a promo about how he is the most dominant force in WWE as they slowly walk to the ring and surround The Shield in the same way The Shield does others. They charge the ring and a fight starts. At some point the ring ends up empty and we go to an ad break. When we comeback The Shield vs The Wyatt Family is an official match which the Wyatt's win.

Everyone is looking for a face team to beat The Shield so a heel team would be something different and a great way to debut a new faction.
    I would like this, but it'll never happen. WWE have invested too much into this. Personally I don't think any team are going to beat the shield cleanly. They're going to crumble under their own goals and ambitions. Probably a WHC match whereby Reigns turns on Ambrose who pins (current champ) after Reigns spears (current champ). Once they've established gold I think they'll start to crumble.

Three Man That Can Beat The Shield

Summerslam 2013

Undertaker
    Kane
    C.M Punk

WWE Payback

Danial Bryan
    Kane
    John Cena

Survivor Series

Ryback
    John Cena
    CM Punk

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Did I watch a different episode of Raw to everyone else this week? They lost to Cena, Kane and DB. Cena in fact beat all 3 from a 3 on 1 position. Pinning one and then the other two got disqualified. So The Shield lost the match.

I think it would have to be a face team brought up from NXT. Richie Steamboat, Adrian Neville, Joe Hennig, maybe.

like Uratool said, they lost this past monday. ANd against the 3 I would have picked. Cena, Cena and Cena. The one man who didn't need the win. How much you wanna bet, this means the end of the Sheild? Think about it. Cena over came Nexus by himself and it died, now Cena beats 3 men and he is 'injuried'. Yaaaa! SuperCena is back. Yes, it was a 6man tag elimination match, but it ended with Cena having to take on 3 men, by himself. And if you read the spoilers for the dark matches after Raw or SD, in most cases its the Sheild losing to Cena and two others, by DQ, sometimes Cena is not one of the 3, but its rare.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    Three Man That Can Beat The Shield

Summerslam 2013

Undertaker
    Kane
    C.M Punk

WWE Payback

Danial Bryan
    Kane
    John Cena

Survivor Series

Ryback
    John Cena
    CM Punk
    Nothing of all this will happen

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Did I watch a different episode of Raw to everyone else this week? They lost to Cena, Kane and DB. Cena in fact beat all 3 from a 3 on 1 position. Pinning one and then the other two got disqualified. So The Shield lost the match.
    Really? Really? Are you new to wrestling?

Cena, Kane & Daniel Bryan won by DQ. DQ does not count. Never