Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The 3 to beat the Shield.

Who do you guys are 3 wrestlers that could realistically beat The Shield. 3 Wrestlers that you think could be The Shield's biggest test to date, and maybe 3 that could benefit from the win.

For me it would be

Undertaker
    Daniel Bryan
    CM Punk

This may sound crazy but this is how I would work it.

The Shield would eliminate Kane. So Undertaker would look to get revenge for his partner, and Daniel Bryan would look to get revenge seeing Kane is basically his best friend. CM Punk said he basically has done everything in the WWE, and then he realized how The Shield is undefeated, so a huge accomplish for him would be to fight the Shield.

Now most people would hate seeing Taker and CM Punk team up considering the heated rivalry they had before Wrestlemania, but we've seen enemies join together before. I would have CM Punk say to Undertaker that he respects The Undertaker, and that he provoked The Deadman to ensure that they had the best match they could for Wrestlemania. Of course there would be tension, but Daniel Bryan would try to hold them together. I feel it would be a pretty epic match, and could really work if booked correctly for maybe Summerslam.

John Cena in a 3 on 1 handicap match

I don't think they will lose as a three man team, if they do it'll be something like Undertaker and Kane in a 3v2 match.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    I don't think they will lose as a three man team, if they do it'll be something like Undertaker and Kane in a 3v2 match.
    It would be a 2vs2 imo, as The shield (2 of them) will probably win the Tag titles this Sunday

Could be a good main event at Summerslam
    The Shield(c) vs Brothers of Destruction

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Alberto Del Rio,Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara
    Undertaker,Kane & Triple H in a 6 man tag HIAC
    Ryback,Mark Henry & Big Show

Blog Entries
    The Rock Triple H Steve Austin. That'll never happen but it would be sweet

I don't know why but I don't want to see anyone beat The Shield. I would rather prefer that The Shield beat themselves. Have one of them turn or mistakely hit one of their own partners losing their first match. I would have them brag that no one in the WWE beat them and that they beat themselves. I don't know really but if anyone is going to beat them I would like to see The Uso's upset Rollins and Reigns to win the Tag Titles (Shield will win at Extreme Rules most likely).

if you;re going to have a clean loss to break their streak, Taker, Kane and Bryan, or Taker Bryan Punk ( i really like that idea it works well and fits WWE logic), would be your best bet, anyone else and they risk looking weak, the explosion from the inside would work too but it's a little bit trite at this point. I think we're getting close to a loss soon or Cena wouldn't have beaten two of them in the elimination match, in the world of story telling that's showing cracks in the armour.... IMHO when they break up they need to lose HARD then start dissolving from the inside with Ambrose going more and more nuts, reigns turning face, and rollins trying to hold it together till he snaps on them both... reigns' size is his ticket, ambrose's mic skills are his they need to REALLY make a mark for rollins, having him snap and take out his two team mates after weeks of trying to hold them together would give him that boost to be noticed.... again this is my opinion and thus is worth about as much as my old socks
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

I don't think it happens, well not with the 3 man version of the Shield, I believe the Shield will add a 4th member before the 3 man team of Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns lose. And I do NOT want a 4th man but I just feel the E is going to go in that direction, and the 4th man will add turmoil to the group resulting in their loss at Survivor Series in a traditional SS match

HHH, Cena, Taker. I would rather see Taker, Kane and Dbry but they would probably let their top 3 draws do it.