Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The same main event

After watching monday night Raw it made me think ..... why are we seeing the same main event , it's always Cena and team hell no VS The shild .. it's getting boring ...

thoughts ............

Its because they've really got nothing else to offer. Between punk being out, ziggler being injured and how badly they've neglected so many superstars there is just no one else they can use as main eventers.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Its happened twice so its not always the main event is it. Plus this week it doesnt close the show and it was elimination which added a different dynamic to the match and made it more interesting and entertaining.What are u moaning about?

On Monday, wasn't the main event Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

Wow..... 1. This was only the second time this match happened.

2. This was a different match type.

You should stop watching WWE if you are going to complain about that. Way too much of the IWC expect 5 stars RAW's every week.

Blog Entries
    people complaning, saying Raw has sucked last few weeks, ever since Mania, Raw has been leaps and bounds ahead of where they were last year. The Elimination 3 on 3 on Raw was awesome, so what if it was the second time it happened, it was one of the better main events in the last year, not as good as Cena v.s. Punk, before Mania for #1 contendership. p.s. how do you feel about Rybacks phrase "Ryback Rules." To me it sucks, I actually like his promos, but that one phrase ruins the whole promo for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Its because they've really got nothing else to offer. Between punk being out, ziggler being injured and how badly they've neglected so many superstars there is just no one else they can use as main eventers.
    Exactly... not to mention their most popular feud right now likely involves The Shield. The most over wrestler in the WWE is arguably Daniel Bryan. Makes perfect sense to me. Then when you compound it with other main eventers like Orton being completely boring... I have no issues with the main event elimination tag match.

Quote Originally Posted by HellDemon102094 View Post
    people complaning, saying Raw has sucked last few weeks, ever since Mania, Raw has been leaps and bounds ahead of where they were last year. The Elimination 3 on 3 on Raw was awesome, so what if it was the second time it happened, it was one of the better main events in the last year, not as good as Cena v.s. Punk, before Mania for #1 contendership. p.s. how do you feel about Rybacks phrase "Ryback Rules." To me it sucks, I actually like his promos, but that one phrase ruins the whole promo for me.
    I cracked up at the sign someone held up that read "O'DOYLE RULES!" but they scratched out O'Doyle and wrote in "RYBACK".

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    On Monday, wasn't the main event Triple H vs Brock Lesnar
    Technically yeah.

We had a 3 hour wrestling show that started with a dance off and ended with a face off!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    This. they really have nothing else to offer. Except maybe more dancing.
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th