Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Antonio Cesaro would be fairly awesome yano seeing as he apparently has no personality

If it's someone from NXT, I think it would immediately water down Heyman. Just because he gives an endorsement on someone doesn't make him a pot of gold. He fell into a perfect situation with Lesnar during Brock's first stint. It was a move of desperation this time around as Brock talks like a kindergardener. I didn't think he added too much to Punk. Punk didn't exactly need him and if you look at once Heyman joined Punk, Punk became boring, a whiner, and spewed the same crap over and over about how long his reign was and all...

Not sure Heyman's endorsement is exactly a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Agreed. Same with Ohno. They are 2 of the more unique guys coming up. Cesaro or even Barrett (to get him back at the main event level) would probably be the ideal choices at this time.
    I would go with someone not on the main roster. Back to Bray Wyatt, he is unique but that doesn't/ didn't stop CM Punk from using him.

Thanks,
    MB

I would like to see him take charge of a tag team for a change, He has had Brock and Punk, give him a tag team of two future world title winners (Even if they are from NXT) and let him mould them for a year,
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    While I certainly do not have an issue with Cesaro becoming a "Paul Heyman guy" or Zack Ryder for that matter I would personally like to see him mentor someone like Wade Barrett or Cody Rhodes who are just on the edge of taking off and need that little extra push...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Non sense with the history they have together.
    Honestly, when has 2 characters history ever hindered a union? A perfect example is Jericho and Stephanie. He called her a trash bag ho, she made his life hell. When y2j became the undisputed champ they paired up, against her husband, no less. The WWE wants Ryback to flourish. His heel turm is already stagnant. His gimmick is dead in the water. Giving him Heyman would add a whole new demesion to his heel persona and give him an instant heat push due to the heat that comes with Paul Heyman. I honestly couldn't see any other option than Ryback.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The answer is........Christian! Let's face it, he could use the rub and if he wants to be effectual at all, he needs to be a heel.
    shit i didnt even think about christian that would be a perfect fit

i would hate it if he was with ryback he would come across as a lesnar wanna be too much. i like the idea of cody rhodes but what i thiml i would really love to him with a young guy from nxt and also a tag team im thinking the usos so heyman would have an awesome stable when punk comes back

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Honestly, when has 2 characters history ever hindered a union? A perfect example is Jericho and Stephanie. He called her a trash bag ho, she made his life hell. When y2j became the undisputed champ they paired up, against her husband, no less. The WWE wants Ryback to flourish. His heel turm is already stagnant. His gimmick is dead in the water. Giving him Heyman would add a whole new demesion to his heel persona and give him an instant heat push due to the heat that comes with Paul Heyman. I honestly couldn't see any other option than Ryback.

I couldn't agree anymore. I think it would benefit Ryback a whole deal and I, personally, would love to see it. There is one thing that hinders Ryback being eligible for Heyman and that is that the WWE have said they're going to turn Ryback face after his fued, or atleast there was a possibility, hence why his attacks on Cena are from an actual purpose.
    I dont see him turning face anytime soon if he pairs with Heyman, unless of course he turns on Heyman and that's when Punk comes back. I dont know.

If it's anyone other than Ryback, I could see Bray Wyatt, although he doesn't necessarily need the mic skills as he has them himself (same with Punk) it would give him the huge momentum gathered from the heat that comes with being a Heyman guy. I personally do not see it being Cody, Barrett or anyone else for that matter.

i think heyman would do wonders with a tag team . like the usos or even a high flyer like justin gabirel ! that would be awesome but the best pick would be cesaro for sure ! i love his in the ring stuff but the yoddleing bs is annoying.

side note i hate what the wwe has done with ryder. he badlly needs a gimmick change or to get the F out
    Best Gimmick on NXT