Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ted DiBiase Jr.

The Beast
    The Best In The World
    The Black Hole of Charisma

My whish is Tyson Kidd. I would love to see that.

In fact Antonio Cesaro or Tyson Kidd, and I'm happy :-)

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Kassius Ohno. It would be a major way to debut him on Raw/SmackDown. And, remember, Paul Heyman - a while back - DID pitch a faction of Lesnar, Punk and Cesaro. Maybe WWE could ACTUALLY give the fans what they want and put Cesaro and Ohno together under Heyman's guidance. Plus, WWE don't have a clue what to do with Cesaro. If anyone can push Cesaro and make something of him, it's Paul Heyman.

Kassius Ohno. It's given.
    1) He is on his way from NXT to WWE
    2) He is a offscreen friend of CM Punk

My top 3 picks if Heyman were to add an extra client are in order.
    1) Ryback
    2) Antonio Cesaro
    3) Kofi Kingston

I like Ryback the most because if they want Ryback to remain a top heel they should partner him with the top managing heel in Heyman. I also think heyman could do wonders for his career. A big plus would be that Heyman could talk for Ryback. Also it could eventually lead to a Ryback vs Lesnar match with one of them turning face (Lesnar or Ryback).

Antonio Cesaro because I really want to see him flourish in the WWE and be made into something more. Most fans on the internet (just a guess) probally also agree that they want to see Cesaro put into this role and see what happens.

Kofi Kingston is highley unlikely though and is just a wildcard to throw in because I don't know who else could fit in. I would like to see a heel Kingston like a lot of others would also and test those waters.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The answer is........Christian! Let's face it, he could use the rub and if he wants to be effectual at all, he needs to be a heel.
    I disagree. Christian's latest heel run sucked really bad. He's a guy that people want to cheer for, simple as that.

I'd like to see Heyman pair up with a younger guy personally, wither someone from the bottom of the WWE totem pole or from NXT. If we're going or bottom feeder on the main roster, then Tyson Kidd, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins (imagine Heyman managing Hawkins and Ryder as a team) or someone like that. A for NXT, well out of the likely next call-ups, I think Ohno or Graves would suit best.

Heyman with Cesaro would be neat, but I'm curious to know how you'd work that out given that Cesaro is just coming off playing an anti-American US champ.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Yep, Heyman and Cesaro would be a fantastic pairing. The WWE does think Cesaro is great in the ring, but they, like myself, think he's got an incredibly boring personality / persona. Adding Heyman as his mouth piece would do wonders for his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'd like to see Heyman pair up with a younger guy personally, wither someone from the bottom of the WWE totem pole or from NXT. If we're going or bottom feeder on the main roster, then Tyson Kidd, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins (imagine Heyman managing Hawkins and Ryder as a team) or someone like that. A for NXT, well out of the likely next call-ups, I think Ohno or Graves would suit best.

Heyman with Cesaro would be neat, but I'm curious to know how you'd work that out given that Cesaro is just coming off playing an anti-American US champ.
    I'd like to see Heyman with Bray Wyatt. Now that would be a good choice!

JR: "The Claw, The Claw, The Claw!"

Cheers,
    MB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    I'd like to see Heyman with Bray Wyatt. Now that would be a good choice!

JR: "The Claw, The Claw, The Claw!"

Cheers,
    MB
    I was about saying Wyatt, but after some thought, I don't think Wyatt needs Heyman. Wyatt's character is unique and I can't see Heyman adding anything to it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I was about saying Wyatt, but after some thought, I don't think Wyatt needs Heyman. Wyatt's character is unique and I can't see Heyman adding anything to it.
    Agreed. Same with Ohno. They are 2 of the more unique guys coming up. Cesaro or even Barrett (to get him back at the main event level) would probably be the ideal choices at this time.