Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

a third heyman client

so i just read that there is a rumor about heyman getting a third client. so thought it might be fun to hear who everyone thinks it should be and why.

personally i would have it be some one from nxt cant really give you a name as i dont watch it but just feel it could be the helping hand a young guy needs to come up and shine

Antonio Cesaro would be a good choice. He is really talented in the ring.
    Ryback won't happen I think
    As for the NxT who are rumored to come to the main roster, Kassius Ohno would be a good choice.

Also there are rumors of a heel turn for Zack Ryder, so may be this would help him to be with Paul heyman.

Blog Entries
    Well with Punk hurt and Lesnar about to take a summer vacation, that leaves Heyman all alone. Whoever it is will be in store for a massive push. I like the idea of an NXT debut. Let Heyman back a fresh face instead of an already established megastar.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Antonio Cesaro would be a good choice. He is really talented in the ring.
    Ryback won't happen I think
    As for the NxT who are rumored to come to the main roster, Kassius Ohno would be a good choice.

Also there are rumors of a heel turn for Zack Ryder, so may be this would help him to be with Paul heyman.
    Cesaro would be a good choice but I can't see wwe doing anything positive with him. They've given him a yodelling gimmick for god sakes, he may as well be wearing a sigh that says Jobber.

As far as Zack Ryder, I would so love for him to get a push even if it is as a heel. i'ma huge fan of his and its painful for me to see how badly they have fucked him over.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG....

In all seriousness Cesario would be pretty neat to see. They would have to give him a character overhaul though.

Blog Entries
    The answer is........Christian! Let's face it, he could use the rub and if he wants to be effectual at all, he needs to be a heel.

In all honesty, if this does happen, it'll most likely be Ryback. Itll keep them both in the main event scene and help Ryback get over as a heel. But if you ask me, this will totally be a waste of Heyman.

Blog Entries
    I initially thought Ryback, but he's a bit too close to Lesnar in terms of physique and personality.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    In all honesty, if this does happen, it'll most likely be Ryback. Itll keep them both in the main event scene and help Ryback get over as a heel. But if you ask me, this will totally be a waste of Heyman.
    Ryback with Heyman would just be like as if Brock showed up a bit more frequently. But not even that interesting. And it would actually take the shine off of Lesnar's infrequent appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    In all honesty, if this does happen, it'll most likely be Ryback.
    Non sense with the history they have together.