Thread: Robbie E

Robbie E

• Am I the only one who thinks this guy is awesome! I think he is such an amazing talent with a bad gimmick that he's doing a great job with. Similar to Fandango who is another amazing talent doing a great job with a bad gimmick. Hoping to see Robbie E is one of the only reasons I watch tna still. He's hilarious and his over selling in my opinion is so funny!

Blog Entries
    Damn son, you just got 4 forum posts in a row on the home page, they won't even put one of mine up there lol. Anyways, he's doing a good job as far as novelty gimmicks go. His next gimmick will determine whether or not he will/can reach the next level in the business.

Beginners luck I guess lol

When he first arrived he was heavily booed not because he had that much heat, but because fans really did not like him. Robbie has really stepped up. For me this is the Robbie TNA should be pushing not Ryback Terry.

Great wrestler but yeah that gimmick is not going to get him far.

Blog Entries
    Initially I hated him but now I started liking him..he's definitely a talented guy...both in ring and on mic..he's just stuck in a bad gimmick...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Body B View Post
    • Am I the only one who thinks this guy is awesome! I think he is such an amazing talent with a bad gimmick that he's doing a great job with. Similar to Fandango who is another amazing talent doing a great job with a bad gimmick. Hoping to see Robbie E is one of the only reasons I watch tna still. He's hilarious and his over selling in my opinion is so funny!

I agree that he is entertaining and has a lot of charisma. The other week got me thinking of how great it would be to see him, Jesse, and Joey Ryan form a stable. Something to the extent of "A bro, a dude, and a sleeze", LOL
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.