Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You'll wish he did this again when before long he starts dancing a happy fun dance like everyone else.
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th

Blog Entries
    Great, another Cena hate thread, just what this forum needs. Isn't there a Cena hate thread here for anyone who wants to vent on Cena? I'm sure I remember seeing one back in the day...
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Great, another Cena hate thread, just what this forum needs. Isn't there a Cena hate thread here for anyone who wants to vent on Cena? I'm sure I remember seeing one back in the day...
    I remember the Cena heel turn thread, but that one will also be a nice addition.

A question for MachoManfan: is it acceptable that instead of being silent during Cena matches/chant Cena sucks, I cheer for the other man? Unless he is Ryback LOL, I'll stay silent.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    I remember the Cena heel turn thread, but that one will also be a nice addition.

A question for MachoManfan: is it acceptable that instead of being silent during Cena matches/chant Cena sucks, I cheer for the other man? Unless he is Ryback LOL, I'll stay silent.
    Of course. Cheers for the guys you like and boo the guys you don't except​ Cena. Don't boo Cena.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Of course. Cheers for the guys you like and boo the guys you don't except​ Cena. Don't boo Cena.
    I don't boo Cena- I just tune him out when he cuts a promo now. I'll watch his matches as sometimes he puts on a good show. I don't hate Cena like my username says, I just am not a fan of his constant push

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Best recommendation I can give you is get a DVR. I've fast forwarded through almost everything Cena for two years now.
    The Best There Is

Blog Entries
    You know what I hate? When he waves his stupid hand right the fuck in front of his stupid face like "you can't see me" I mean, I can totally see you, you're standing right there like a jackass. Man I hate that. Oh, and the way he always salutes on the way out like "Ooh, I got a bunch of military friends" Oh and another thing, what the fuck is with the way he holds the fucking microphone right infront of his fucking face when he talks? He walks out there, his stupid fucking face right on the front of his fucking head and has to put a fucking microphone in front of it when he talks? I mean, I've talked before and that is so not the right way to hold a microphone.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

He is reflecting
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    You know what I hate? When he waves his stupid hand right the fuck in front of his stupid face like "you can't see me" I mean, I can totally see you, you're standing right there like a jackass. Man I hate that. Oh, and the way he always salutes on the way out like "Ooh, I got a bunch of military friends" Oh and another thing, what the fuck is with the way he holds the fucking microphone right infront of his fucking face when he talks? He walks out there, his stupid fucking face right on the front of his fucking head and has to put a fucking microphone in front of it when he talks? I mean, I've talked before and that is so not the right way to hold a microphone.
    O_o

Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I love this level of angst. You've been real world trolled by a fruity pebble. BWAHAHAHAHAHA