Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It's times like this I think John Cena is a genius. He's got a one dimensional, super hero gimmick that falls flat with anyone over 15 so he plays on it, amplifies it and brings in personal little slights like pretending to shadow box to really rile up the fans he'll never win over so he becomes their ultimate heel instead. What's worse than a guy you can't stand, who beats your heroes (CM Punk), who's everywhere all the time and appears un-deserving ("Cena sucks", "Cena can't wrestle")? Cena is the IWC's perfect heel and all the time we keep making threads like this and chanting and booing he's getting exactly what he and Vinnie Mac want.

If you really can't stand Cena that much 1) turn over when he's on screen, 2) don't make threads about him online and 3) stay silent when he's in the ring at a live show. Don't boo, don't chant "Cena sucks!" Take a piss break, update Twitter, sit on your hands. If the IWC wants Cena to change/go away then silence both online and at shows is the one weapon that will work.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    That, MachoManFan, is simply an awesome post. You have hit the nail on the head and several others beside. Very well put.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Body B View Post
    Just when I think Cena can't can't any worse he proves me wrong. Can anyone tell me why he he shadow boxes in the ring before the his match starts. He looks absolutely rediculous. I'm a fighter and I can tell you that he has no clue what he's doing. Not to mention he's about to wrestle, not fight, not box. He just looks so stupid. He looks pretty stupid always tugging on his little arm bands too. I'm seriously at the point where I can't watch anymore bc Cena is just so horrible! Hopefully only another 5 years max of him.
    This post was just a thinly veiled way of telling everyone you are a "fighter" wasn't. Add that to your choice of username and I think it's pretty clear you needy to tell people you are "big" and a fighter. Low self esteem hidden by exaggerated machismo much?

Blog Entries
    Just goes to show that when Cena turns heel, he'll be more over than Hulk Hogan was at the time, and lots of wrestlers warm up before match, a while ago, CM Punk warmed up by rolling around his hands together, so if your dissing Cena, your dissing rest of the wrestlers.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    This post was just a thinly veiled way of telling everyone you are a "fighter" wasn't. Add that to your choice of username and I think it's pretty clear you needy to tell people you are "big" and a fighter. Low self esteem hidden by exaggerated machismo much?
    Lol i was thinking this too. It's like saying "I have a six pack by the way" out of no where

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    It's times like this I think John Cena is a genius. He's got a one dimensional, super hero gimmick that falls flat with anyone over 15 so he plays on it, amplifies it and brings in personal little slights like pretending to shadow box to really rile up the fans he'll never win over so he becomes their ultimate heel instead. What's worse than a guy you can't stand, who beats your heroes (CM Punk), who's everywhere all the time and appears un-deserving ("Cena sucks", "Cena can't wrestle")? Cena is the IWC's perfect heel and all the time we keep making threads like this and chanting and booing he's getting exactly what he and Vinnie Mac want.

If you really can't stand Cena that much 1) turn over when he's on screen, 2) don't make threads about him online and 3) stay silent when he's in the ring at a live show. Don't boo, don't chant "Cena sucks!" Take a piss break, update Twitter, sit on your hands. If the IWC wants Cena to change/go away then silence both online and at shows is the one weapon that will work.
    Hey! I'm a fan of Cena and i'm 17! Your 100% on it, IWC don't like to admit it but when Cena faces one of there favorite guys it's intense just because it's Cena.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post

Logical. Rational. Good spelling and grammar.

Somebody ban him quick! This type of shit is not acceptable.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Logical. Rational. Good spelling and grammar.

Somebody ban him quick! This type of shit is not acceptable.
    Nooo! I'm sorry I'll stay quiet from now on. #Silent4cena

Divas to believe in.

I noticed something scary at this mondays Raw... The "Cena" chants was way louder than the normal "Cena sucks" rechants...Is he winning you all over?

Quote Originally Posted by JoenK View Post
    I noticed something scary at this mondays Raw... The "Cena" chants was way louder than the normal "Cena sucks" rechants...Is he winning you all over?
    I believe its more of a F Ryback, lets cheer Cena type thing when it comes to Cena/Ryback segments