Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just when I thought I've Cenanuff, it gets worse!

Just when I think Cena can't can't any worse he proves me wrong. Can anyone tell me why he he shadow boxes in the ring before the his match starts. He looks absolutely rediculous. I'm a fighter and I can tell you that he has no clue what he's doing. Not to mention he's about to wrestle, not fight, not box. He just looks so stupid. He looks pretty stupid always tugging on his little arm bands too. I'm seriously at the point where I can't watch anymore bc Cena is just so horrible! Hopefully only another 5 years max of him.

he is just warming up

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

another childish cena hate thread. cenas core fan base acts more grown up then most cena haters.

Black Ninja!
    It's so terrible that Cena warms himself up before participating in physical activity.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    It's so terrible that Cena warms himself up before participating in physical activity.
    really, why would anybody want to do that? lol

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    It's called selling bro. If he just stood there and did nothing, it'd be like the start of a boxing match right? Which has never been more popular right? Boxers don't need to keep warm, their matches are their warm ups, what with all the holding and leaning and constant breaks every 3 minutes! Right?

I guess, I just dislike Cena so much tat I guess anything he does bothers me

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Body B View Post
    I guess, I just dislike Cena so much tat I guess anything he does bothers me
    At least you can admit that.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    another childish cena hate thread. cenas core fan base acts more grown up then most cena haters.

You are exactly right.

LOL, what should he do to warm/loosen up.