Rumble Return Predictions

It happens every year, there's always at least a comeback or two. Who's it going to be this year?

HHH - Returns to eliminate Sheamus. I don't think he'll win the Rumble, don't know why so many people think he will.

Christian - Been about long enough for him to get healed up, and I think he's definitely in the top 3 for most likely to win it.

Tarver and Sheffield - I'd imagine we'll get some kind of Nexus/Nexus standoff with both the RAW and SD versions during the Rumble match. I actually think it may end up being the main focus of the Rumble. Perfect opportunity for these two to return as I remember reading months ago that they'd be healed around the beginning of the year.

Evan Bourne - Don't remember how long he was supposed to be out, but everything has been pretty low key. Haven't seen a whole lot of people bringing him up for a return, my money is on that he'll be back.

I don't think we'll see Taker back, I thought he was iffy even for Mania. Same goes for Goldust, I just don't think he's medically able to be back in time. I don't really see Jericho coming back so soon either, but it's possible.

Did I miss any of the injured list that are possible to come back?

P.S. For bonus points and just the hell of it, DREW CAREY! You know you want it.

I want to see Gillberg.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Goldust will definately not be healed, and I think I read somewhere that Bourne wont be ready until late february at the earliest. I totally agree on your list though - can't really think of anyone else that could make a comeback... Oh, and I would love the final four to be Swagger, Del Rio, Christian and Punk with Swagger or Christian coming out on top, although I know there's no chance whatsoever that it will happen.

What about Awesome Kong as a entrant!? She could mix it with the men pretty easy!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull View Post
    What about Awesome Kong as a entrant!? She could mix it with the men pretty easy!
    Only problem with that is are enough members of the "WWE Universe" going to know who the hell she is to make it worthwhile?

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Cena will NOT win!

Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull View Post
    She definately has the skills to mix it up with the men, but I'm not sure I want to see it since I would much rather have her try to breathe some life into a dying womens (i REFUSE to call them divas) division. Also, as thejman93 said, I think you will see a lot of question marks in the audience if Kong suddenly shows up in the rumble since a lot of people probably wont have a clue who she is.