Blog Entries

Taking a step back

Hi all, Poot here. I'm not entirely sure if this is in the right place or not so if it's not, would a mod move it to where it goes?

Anyway, I'll try to be as brief as possible but I'm taking a break from here for awhile. I've been spending entirely too much time on here and less and less time with my son. Some people on here know that I've recently rededicated my life to God, and I want to be the best father and Christian I can be. At this time, being a member of this forum is taking away from my time doing both.

I know what you're thinking; Poot and God no way! See you in a week but I'm serious about this. More serious than I've been in a long time. Some of you may not believe in God and I respect that, but I hope you can also respect my decision.

I'll be back eventually I'm sure because this place is alot like a black hole in that it always sucks you back in. I hope that when I do return, I can make a fresh start with many of you that I've not gotten along with in the past. I'm sorry if I've ever offended anyone on here.

Peace and much love. Take care guys.
    James

Blog Entries
    From one fellow Christian to another, I understand where you're coming from. I'm not here to lecture you on how to love your life away from the EWN. All I'm here to do is wish you the best of luck in your new life with your son. Hopefully, we can talk again in the near future.

Take care,

K2Jelly(Cinque)

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Peace and much love. Take care guys.
    James

Time with you Spiritual Father and spent being an actual father to your own son is more important that any one of us will ever be (nor should we ever be). Be safe PH and make ever moment with the kid count as they grow faster than you could ever expect.

"Some people feel guilty about their anxieties and regard them as a defect of faith but they are afflictions, not sins. Like all afflictions, they are, if we can so take them, our share in the passion of Christ"

"The worst attitude of all would be the professional attitude which regards children in the lump as a sort of raw material which we have to handle." - Both by C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Good luck on your journey.
    We'll be here, waiting for you on the other side.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Good luck on your journey.
    We'll be here, waiting for you on the other side.
    Are you saying we're in hell?

Curious,
    MB

Sad to see you go brotha, but completely understand. Hope everything works out for you man. Good luck to you on everything.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the well wishes guys, it really means alot. As I said I'll eventually be back I'm sure. Just right now I need to be a daddy more than I need to be here. I've done a lot of bad things in my life but hopefully I can make amends through God. I hope that when I do eventually return, I can start fresh with everyone here. I know I've upset several people here over my year and a half or so tenure, but I'd like to think that eventually...maybe...possibly...people will come around to my charm lol.

Last post, promise, but what gloryhog wouldn't like to check in one last time to see who bid him farewell ehhh?