Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Toilet and Eye, you are absolutely right. He shouldn't have allowed himself to get caught. I'm from Texas and I'm always paranoid as shit about DWI. I'm not excusing his behavior, just trying to offset some of the harsher posts made here. Welcome to the forums I suppose.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Well Ortons got one more strick to go. As does Rey, as does Bourne. Out of the 3, I wouldn't miss Orton
    Because the other two are never on tv anyway...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

The main reason swagger hasn't been suspended is because wwe is lacking star power and something new plus wwe officials are High on swagger this time around plus swaggers court hearing has been pushed back and until then wwe will utilize swagger Wwe officials believe swagger adds something new to the brand with this run he is on wwe is not doing to good in the ratings some weeks and they need all the help they can get

i thought bourne got in trouble for a drug that is like fake weed.

Quote Originally Posted by james.chelsea11111 View Post
    After getting busted with possession of Narcotics and DUI and the fact that he injured the world champion to the point where he is unable to compete in his first title defense because he not only got a concussion but also has retrograde amnesia. IMO he should be fired immediately for the latter. I believe Ken Anderson was fired for the same offense the same night he returned from a suspension for drug violation. I honestly would not miss jack swagger or his manager.
    He will just lose to ADR at Extreme rules, and go after another non American....

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    i thought bourne got in trouble for a drug that is like fake weed.
    Bourne did get suspended for using fake weed. That's the distinction and the reason why Swagger wasn't suspended. WWE's wellness policy will fine superstars ($2500 I think) for using real weed but any fake or synthetic weed is a ban. Probably because they know a lot more about real weed and it's effects.

As for Ziggler's injury: shit happens. This is pro wrestling not pro tiddlywinks! Ziggler was unlucky and I wish him a speedy recovery but he knows what he lets himself in for and, if you read the interview with the "classic Swags" remark he doesn't sound all that pissed off about it. The most Swagger should have to do is go on a refresher "how to not really kick your opponent's head off" course and, as I'm sure he already has behind the scenes, apologize to Ziggy.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by james.chelsea11111 View Post
    After getting busted with possession of Narcotics and DUI and the fact that he injured the world champion to the point where he is unable to compete in his first title defense because he not only got a concussion but also has retrograde amnesia. IMO he should be fired immediately for the latter. I believe Ken Anderson was fired for the same offense the same night he returned from a suspension for drug violation. I honestly would not miss jack swagger or his manager.
    Ken Anderson was fired for hitting a move on Orton that COULD have injured him (he didn't actually injure him), only because Orton being the whiny bitch he is complained about it extensively backstage (so the reports say anyway).

Ziggler obviously accepts that it was a mistake on Swagger's part.
    Firing him would be too much IMO.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

It's been reported that after Swaggers court case is dealt with the WWE want to continue his push, until then he's going to be sidelined. Like it or not, he's going to be WHC sometime this year.

He's going to lose to ADR at ER. ADR will lose to Ziggler.

Personally I liked the "new" Jack Swagger when he came back and was seriously aggressive in the ring, he was ring-worthy and it felt believable. As of, say, the past 4-6 weeks he's kind of gone back to his original self, with the exception of using the ladder in the past couple of weeks. Wheres the brutality and mind-lessness we saw months ago? I'm all for that J Swagger.

The WWE doesn't need a guy who botches moves and smokes pot while driving. He's talented enough, but his gimmick only works in a feud with a Mexican really anyway. There are other immigrants but it's not like a pet issue to the Canadians or Sheamus. He has talented but lazy and bad for business written all over him. Let him go into MMA or TNA for a while and maybe give him another shot in a few years.

Black Ninja!
    Swagger should be fired out of a cannon as part of a new circus gimmickz

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!