Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Should Jack Swagger be fired?

After getting busted with possession of Narcotics and DUI and the fact that he injured the world champion to the point where he is unable to compete in his first title defense because he not only got a concussion but also has retrograde amnesia. IMO he should be fired immediately for the latter. I believe Ken Anderson was fired for the same offense the same night he returned from a suspension for drug violation. I honestly would not miss jack swagger or his manager.

Firing him would be too extreme.

#REAL!

Yeah, it would be a bit extreme firing him. Its not like Swagger ment to hurt Ziggles. But the drug thing- not sure hw he got away without getting a 30 day suspension- he deserves at least that because everyone else got that punishment(with drugs)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

No. However I do believe he should be taken out of the title picture.
    Profile Retired

I think Swagger should be fired, I mean,why isn't he getting more of a punishment for the drugs? And now injuring the World Champ?

Quote Originally Posted by jlsniper View Post
    I think Swagger should be fired, I mean,why isn't he getting more of a punishment for the drugs? And now injuring the World Champ?
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Yeah, it would be a bit extreme firing him. Its not like Swagger ment to hurt Ziggles. But the drug thing- not sure hw he got away without getting a 30 day suspension- he deserves at least that because everyone else got that punishment(with drugs)
    ^What he said

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Question: Did Swagger intended to give Zigs a concussion? If not, then there we go. He shouldn't deserve to get fired. By the way, Orton should be fired for drug use.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Question: Did Swagger intended to give Zigs a concussion? If not, then there we go. He shouldn't deserve to get fired. By the way, Orton should be fired for drug use.
    Well Ortons got one more strick to go. As does Rey, as does Bourne. Out of the 3, I wouldn't miss Orton

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Swagger didn't get suspended cuz he didn't fail a company drug test. Its a loop hole. As for concussing ziggler, yeah it sucks but accidents happen. Its not like he injures people that often or took ziggler out long term. Keep pushing the kid. Swagger for world champ! We the people!

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Swagger didn't get suspended cuz he didn't fail a company drug test. Its a loop hole. As for concussing ziggler, yeah it sucks but accidents happen. Its not like he injures people that often or took ziggler out long term. Keep pushing the kid. Swagger for world champ! We the people!
    Never really thought about that- but you would think they, WWE, would have tested him after his arrest

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young