Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    this is totally relevant to this:

    With season five of WWE NXT currently going on, it's important to note that season three winner Kaitlyn is barely featured on TV and still hasn't received her Divas Title shot that she was guaranteed after winning the show. Also, season four winner Johnny Curtis still hasn't been brought to the main roster or received his tag team title shot with Pro R-Truth.
    i dont remember them saying she would get a title shot.

  2. #12
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,948
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    i dont remember them saying she would get a title shot.
    she was going to get one
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  3. #13
    Super Member The New Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bogota, Colombia
    Posts
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    this is totally relevant to this:

    With season five of WWE NXT currently going on, it's important to note that season three winner Kaitlyn is barely featured on TV and still hasn't received her Divas Title shot that she was guaranteed after winning the show. Also, season four winner Johnny Curtis still hasn't been brought to the main roster or received his tag team title shot with Pro R-Truth.
    And after Truth heel turn, and the draft I don't think he is gonna receive his title shot.

    Watching the glass half-full since 1991

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    she was going to get one

    i really dont remember then sayning the winner gets a title shot.

  5. #15
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196
    LMAO WWEsmall letters


  6. #16
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,948
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    i really dont remember then sayning the winner gets a title shot.
    never mind it was a WWE contract my bad
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  7. #17
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,948
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    And after Truth heel turn, and the draft I don't think he is gonna receive his title shot.

    what's the point for the draft now?
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.