Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Next Tag Team champions

So once Team hell no Drop the titles who do you think will get the run ? Rhode scholars ? The Shield ?

I want to hear your opinions to hear mine though....check out my video

I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

The Shield for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    The Shield for the win!
    YES! I think The Shield will give the titles more prestige than they already do. For so long now it seems like the tag champs have been comical guys. Nothing against Team Hell No.. I think they are amazing.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

I do believe that Kane and Bryan need to drop the titles, as it's obvious that they're needed in the main event, which has been a huge problem with the booking of the titles. WWE seemingly can't book a main event storyline without throwing Team Hell No into it. There are always two random spots that need to be filled in main event, but instead of temporarily pushing some other stars to fill those spots, Kane & Bryan always end up having more important things to do than defend the titles.

I do think the next team to win the belts will be the Shield. But it won't solve the problem with the tag division. If/when the Shield gets the belts it will be no different. They need to get the belts away from the main event guys, because they keep running into the same problem of "Who can beat them?". The Shield has been pushed so hard that no team will be able to challenge them unless they pair two other random top guys together. And the cycle will just continue.

Blog Entries
    Asides from the obvious pick of the Shield. How about Fandango teams up with someone. Although he is poised for a us/IC title reign, I see a tag title reign in his near future once he loses his push. Perhaps Cody Rhodes? To quote King tonight on RAW, he could do the 'unpossible'!!!

After seeing how Cena took on all the members of The Sheild tonight on Raw- I think Cena will win the tag titles all by himself

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

I'm gonna throw in The Usos. The deserve a run with the titles more than the Shield.

The Usos? You mean the Who-sos? When was the last time they were on TV or even relevant?

I'm pretty sure the Shield will win the titles at ER. And yes, the WWE desperately needs Bryan & Kane back in the main event scene. I think that's the way the WWE is leaning. Especially after the recent praise Cole & JBL have been giving Bryan during his matches. Also, I believe they are setting up the Brothers of Destruction v The Shield at SS. I'm fairly certain the Shield will leave ER with the US Title and the Tag Team belts. Kofi is about as transitional of a US Champ as they come, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    The Usos? You mean the Who-sos? When was the last time they were on TV or even relevant?
    Just because they aren't used on live TV doesn't mean their hard work isn't noticed. They have been putting good tag team matches. They deserve a run, I believe.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Wyatt family brought up from NXT to feud with the shield. Definitely heel vs. heel, but they are so different that you could believe them hating each other and going to any lengths to destroy each other.