Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55
  1. #21
    Insiders have said that The Ho-Train will emerge just as Cena begins the moves of doom in his match against Ryback with his ex-wife leading the train saying "you can't satisfy me" waving her hand over her vaginal area causing a distraction and hence the ref having to ban the Ho Train from the arena. While all this happens, from out of the crowd comes Scott Steiner to give Cena a 1 up on flexing while Ric Flair blades himself to slap Cena with a bloody hand.

    Cena then falls over and receives a pin fall loss to Bertha Faye who somehow become an instant no.1 contender to the title and asked for her shot to be given straight away.

    After this Cena falls into a downward spiral and finds himself a friend called Little Timmy. Little Jimmy & Little Timmy team up to become a tag team and carry on Cena's legacy.

  2. #22
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,922
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by KevGT82 View Post
    Insiders have said that The Ho-Train will emerge just as Cena begins the moves of doom in his match against Ryback with his ex-wife leading the train saying "you can't satisfy me" waving her hand over her vaginal area causing a distraction and hence the ref having to ban the Ho Train from the arena. While all this happens, from out of the crowd comes Scott Steiner to give Cena a 1 up on flexing while Ric Flair blades himself to slap Cena with a bloody hand.

    Cena then falls over and receives a pin fall loss to Bertha Faye who somehow become an instant no.1 contender to the title and asked for her shot to be given straight away.

    After this Cena falls into a downward spiral and finds himself a friend called Little Timmy. Little Jimmy & Little Timmy team up to become a tag team and carry on Cena's legacy.
    We need a Scott Steiner rant there.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    We need a Scott Steiner rant there.
    After the match Scott rants about how Cena hasn't been seen to do anything new for many years and that he will be making his ex-wife scream his name because he is a real man and hooches are always coming around.

    Cena begins to cry uncontrollably so Steiner continues with his verbal tirade on Cena by claiming he's a senile bastard who should be in the locker room watching how Big Poppa Pump makes muscles look great and uses them to intimidate.

    This causes Cena to have sexual liaisons with Sweet T thus cementing the remainder of his career as a jobber.

  4. #24
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6
    This needs to happen!!!!



  5. #25
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,749
    Or you know, cena could hit his moves and pin ryback with the shields help...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  6. #26
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,311
    All of my what?



  7. #27
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Richardson, TX
    Posts
    717
    The achilles injury is a work. I'm almost positive. I mean, what guy enters into a match with ankle socks and tennis shoes who supposedly has an achilles injury? I mean at least sell the injury. Wrap an ankle for looks. After watching that solid 3 v 3 elimination match tonight, I knew he was fine.




  8. #28
    OMG !!! John Cena was really AWFUL on RAW yersterday, in the 6 men Tag match. Also he did not react to what Ryback did to him last monday, this is the vintage Cena we know....boring.

    Also, Ryback coming to the ring and just give one chair shot to Cena's ankle !!! Seriously ????
    Is Ryback shy to be a heel ? I thought it was a joke !!! this was ridiculous.

    OK so now it's obvious, Cena retains at ER.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    OMG !!! John Cena was really AWFUL on RAW yersterday, in the 6 men Tag match. Also he did not react to what Ryback did to him last monday, this is the vintage Cena we know....boring.

    Also, Ryback coming to the ring and just give one chair shot to Cena's ankle !!! Seriously ????
    Is Ryback shy to be a heel ? I thought it was a joke !!! this was ridiculous.

    OK so now it's obvious, Cena retains at ER.
    what you talking about it was obvious cena was going to win hes just that much owneage

    CENA RULES




    the 3 year cena title regin was ended because of the rock......

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by little.Jimmy View Post
    what you talking about it was obvious cena was going to win hes just that much owneage

    CENA RULES
    The only think Cena has ownage of is the brown key to Vince's arsehole.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.