Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Why John Cena Is Going To Lose His Title At ER

John Cena will get destroyed by Ryback at Extreme Rules and be made to become a jobber. Just thought I'd throw this out there to see if I can troll a troll. I expect him to respond in a fashion that will take me forever to figure out as I try to work out what each word says.

That is all. WHAT'S UP!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KevGT82 View Post
    John Cena will get destroyed by Ryback at Extreme Rules and be made to become a jobber. Just thought I'd throw this out there to see if I can troll a troll. I expect him to respond in a fashion that will take me forever to figure out as I try to work out what each word says.

That is all. WHAT'S UP!!!!
    This WILL happen!

I thoroughly expect Cena will have to job to Khali and will be ko'd by his dancing then he will follow up by taking a loss to Ryder. Then 3MB will decimate John boy and make him their bitch.

It's obvious that during the match, the Sheild will intefere attacking both Cena and Ryback, but then Cena will pick up all three men for an AA, then Ryback will pick up all three men for a shellshock, then Hornswoggle will come oout from under the ring in Shield attire and beat the hell out of Ryback and Cena, and steal the WWE title, and hold it over his head, then the lights will go out, and Undertaker will tombstone Hornswoggle, then the lights go out again, and when they come back on Taker is KO'd out with a baseball bat next to him, then Sting jumps down from the rafters and lands on Taker, he grabs the WWE title, but then Aces and Eights interfere and destroy all, then CM punk runs out and starts to fight aces and eights, then DOC takes off his jacket to reveal an SeS shirt and joins Punk in attacking the Aces and Eights, the Fandango's Music plays and he reveals that he is the founder of Aces and Eights, all the men get up and start singing a sea shanty to end the PPV.

Now that's a clusterfuck! All Cena's fault aswell because he is always so super.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    It's obvious that during the match, the Sheild will intefere attacking both Cena and Ryback, but then Cena will pick up all three men for an AA, then Ryback will pick up all three men for a shellshock, then Hornswoggle will come oout from under the ring in Shield attire and beat the hell out of Ryback and Cena, and steal the WWE title, and hold it over his head, then the lights will go out, and Undertaker will tombstone Hornswoggle, then the lights go out again, and when they come back on Taker is KO'd out with a baseball bat next to him, then Sting jumps down from the rafters and lands on Taker, he grabs the WWE title, but then Aces and Eights interfere and destroy all, then CM punk runs out and starts to fight aces and eights, then DOC takes off his jacket to reveal an SeS shirt and joins Punk in attacking the Aces and Eights, the Fandango's Music plays and he reveals that he is the founder of Aces and Eights, all the men get up and start singing a sea shanty to end the PPV.
    I would actually pay money to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    I didn't know Vince Russo secretly posts on wrestling forums and goes by the name of Mr. Ziggles nowadays.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Greekcian View Post
    I didn't know Vince Russo secretly posts on wrestling forums and goes by the name of Mr. Ziggles nowadays.
    Vince Russo isn't that talented, that honor can only go to Mr. Ziggles, and well, perhaps, myself.

I'm pretty sure Cena is scheduled to die in the ring at ER. RIP...

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopjunkie View Post
    I would actually pay money to see that.
    Same here...but it would probably spell the end of wrestling as we know it...I don't think something like that could be topped.