Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

The Shield and Heavyweight title

Hi there guys it's mr.onemanband here and I was thinking about the shield about what one should be pushed but I had to come to a thought. Could you use the freebird rule in order to hold a singles title like world title or wwe. Maybe have shield wins it somehow could you use it ?then have them feud as they become greedy over who really is the world champ. What you think?

They aren't booing me, They are BOOOOing me" - Bo Dallas convincing all that he sucks but in reality is actually really good.

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Kid Justice, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

I say it's pretty obvious they are going to go after the WWE Title sooner or later. However, I don't see them winning it cause let's be honest WWE will never let a bunch of rookies come in and win the most prestige title in the WWE (ex. Wade Barrett).

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

I wouldn't mind seeing it. Kinda reminds me of the tensions between Evolution back in 2004-2005 between Orton, Batista, and HHH. I'm a big supporter of the shield, especially Ambrose and Rollins. I'm HUGE on Rollins. So it would be nice to see them in that main event spot. Not much on newcomers getting title shots that early in their career but I wouldn't utter a word of rejection for those three as long as they remain performing the way the are. However, in the end undoubtedly at least one of them would turn face and it would be interesting to see how they pull that off as there are few people in the business I really find entertaining on the mic as a face.
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2014 Royal Rumble: 29th (tie), Elimination Chamber: 5th (tie)

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    WWE will never let a bunch of rookies come in and win the most prestige title in the WWE (ex. Wade Barrett).
    Counter Point: Sheamus

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think the WWE title will be what breaks up the group, have them face cena in a fatal four way, they all work well together until the very end of the match when one of them rolls up another shield member, then the other two members turn on the one who betrayed them.

Blog Entries
    I say it's pretty obvious they are going to go after the WWE Title sooner or later. However, I don't see them winning it cause let's be honest WWE will never let a bunch of rookies come in and win the most prestige title in the WWE (ex. Wade Barrett).
    Counterpoint: Sheamus & Brock Lesnar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think the WWE title will be what breaks up the group, have them face cena in a fatal four way, they all work well together until the very end of the match when one of them rolls up another shield member, then the other two members turn on the one who betrayed them.
    Cause Sheamus worked oh so well for like 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by merhardt03 View Post
    Counterpoint: Sheamus & Brock Lesnar
    I'll give you Brock, but not Sheamus.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post

This is an awesome idea of how to break up the Shield. Dean Ambrose should not win the title until he is further established inside the 'E.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Blog Entries
    Everyone keeps on going about the Freebird angle. I don't hate it, but I just don't see it happening. As far as the world title is concerned, we saw these three go at it in FCW in a triple threat match for the number one contendership of the heavyweight title, and they let Roman Reigns win the match. Although I could also see Ambrose being a contender, we'll see how it goes. One of them will get a title shot before 2014.

Cause Sheamus worked oh so well for like 5 minutes.
    Exactly he won the WWE title very quickly, I thought that was what you were talking about?

Blog Entries
    Not a bad thought at all but I would like to see them win the tag titles and US title respectively first and see how that goes...looks like what we are being pushed towards at ER with what is happening as of late but who knows really? Guess we will find out this week one way or another? It makes sense now Cesaro losing to Kofi and how many of us knew Kingston was a transitional champion as always?

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain