Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Face/Heel Turns

Blog Entries
    wow, really well written OP

to the question at hand, I have always personally been a fan of Big Show as a face, just because it's obvious that the guy loves it, though to your point, he can't have too many matches left.

I like Wade as a face, so I will vote that way

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Instead of more faces in the WWE, it is in need for more heels that can dominant Raw and Smack-Down. If WWE is to turn a superstar face it should be Big E. Langston. He is in need for a solid rivalry in which he could start one with Dolph Ziggler (WHC), Big Show, or Ryback.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    For me it will be Big E Langston as I believe he is the Kaitlyn's secret lover, and will probably be protect her from AJ very soon.
    The Bella's are probably Kaitlyn secret admirer. If Big E. Langston was to turn face, it will be Dolph Ziggler bossing him around and being his bodyguard. This can ignite a feud between the two and hopefully a great rivalry.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Big E I would say. If anyone watches NXT online, he basically plays a face on NXT or a tweener. But he gets one helluva crowd reaction when he comes out and everyone chants "FIVE" for his 5 count ala King Kong Bundy and he plays off of it really well. Something in the making perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    The Bella's are probably Kaitlyn secret admirer.
    What makes you think that ?

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    For me it will be Big E Langston as I believe he is the Kaitlyn's secret lover, and will probably be protect her from AJ very soon.
    That's what i am guessing as well.

I don't really regard Orton or Barrett as big men. With that being said I do expect to see Big E be a face in a few months. Mark Henry is a horrible face so I hope he remains heel as he is one of my absolute favorites at the moment. I also couldn't really care less about Big Show as he has just bored me to death no matter what he does the last couple of years. So I guess I wouldn't mind if he became face either. I also don't care much for Ryback either way either. I hope the rest remain heel.
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th

Langston on NXT acts like a heel but he gets huge pop from the crowd because he's from Tampa. I think it's entirely a home town thing.

Something about all of these heels is that so few of them actually do any really vicious stuff as heels. The WWE needs to decide who the heels are and have them start acting like heels. Right now only Mark Henry and the Shield are attacking people outside the ring, before and after the bell, etc.

Blog Entries
    Just did a quick (really quick) poll of the Superstars listed in WWE.com roster...excluded Divas and the ladies for while we love them they are going nowhere as of late in the WWE...included announcers and everyone listed there even those we have not seen for a long time...admittedly there are some there we are not really sure about these days (ex. JBL or William Regal) but overall there seems to be more faces than heels by my estimation...ok it is a crude sampling but interesting...by my count there are some 41 faces and 31 heels...this is mostly because I tended to mark the announcers/interviewers under face...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Mark Henry has been an awesome heel, probably my favorite in quite a while. He should NOT turn face. He has been a consistently dominant heel, something WWE lacks.

Plus, he has a strap match at Extreme Rules. When's the last time we've seen a strap match? Can't wait to see him and Sheamus beat the shit out of each other.

"I am not a NUGGET!"